/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Maybe you'll remember.. | KidPub Press //
Maybe you'll remember..

Maybe you'll remember..

Posted November 24th, 2018 by charliek

by Charlie
in Narnia

November 24th, 2018

Hey, I'm Charlie. Firstly, I apologize if this is considered spamming. It would have been a few years back, but nowadays I'm not so sure anything can be spamming. Anyway, I was on KP maybe 3 years ago. Back then it seemed to be at it's peak. A ton of people were writing. I wish KP could be what it used to be. Most people who will see this probably have no idea who I am and if you want please feel free to ignore this. If you want to ask me about or anything feel free :). On the off-chance someone sees this that knows who I am, email me or something (kingreec21@ashevilleschool.org). Again, I'm sorry if this is spamming or if it bothers you. Have a great day :)

See more stories by Charlie
well hello Charlie. I was

well hello Charlie. I was around three years ago, but I don't remember you. Probably because I wasn't paying any attention back then. It's nice to see an older kper!

Hey, you know, you could help get KP back to what it used to be. Post a story or a poem or two? Or if you don't feel comfortable with that you can leave comments on the newer kpers works to encourage them to write/post more. Everything helps :)

"They say before you start a war/ you better know what you're fighting for" ~ Angel with a Shotgun; The Cab

Posted by Unclever Re on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 15:00
Yeee I agree we’re all sad

Yeee I agree we’re all sad about KidPubs state but we need to do sth about it

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by solivagant on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 15:14
Yeah I'll definitely try and

Yeah I'll definitely try and get back into it a little. Its odd seeing it so barren..

Posted by Charlie on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 15:56
Yeah I'll definitely try and

Posted by Charlie on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 15:56
Hey Charlie! I remember you~

Hey Charlie! I remember you~ You probably know me as either Ena or TDC.

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by solivagant on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 15:15
Hi! It's certainly been a

Hi! It's certainly been a very long time hasn't it?

Posted by Charlie on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 15:57
Yeah, it has haha! It's nice

Yeah, it has haha! It's nice to see you back again

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by solivagant on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 17:49
I remember you! Not terribly

I remember you! Not terribly well, but I was looking through some old emails the other day and we'd had a short conversation years ago, which brought you back to my mind. Do you remember me? I might have been Snowfall or Snowdawn when you knew me.

____________________________________________________________

Spero quod via tua est directa et quod tuum onus est levis.

Posted by *Snow* on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 16:16
Hi! I think I have a vague

Hi! I think I have a vague memory of you? Its hard to tell it has been so long..

Posted by Charlie on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 16:35
Well, it's certainly lovely

Well, it's certainly lovely to meet you again. Do you have any major writing projects?

____________________________________________________________

Spero quod via tua est directa et quod tuum onus est levis.

Posted by *Snow* on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 16:56
I try to write, but I never

I try to write, but I never can really finish anything. What about you?

Posted by Charlie on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 17:03
I've started this new main

I've started this new main project called Eastfield since you've been gone, it's a weird story but I really like it. I haven't finished it, but I'm still writing it (slowly.) Interested in seeing what I've got so far?

____________________________________________________________

Spero quod via tua est directa et quod tuum onus est levis.

Posted by *Snow* on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 17:09
Of course!

Of course!

Posted by Charlie on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 17:09
fair warning: it's pretty

fair warning: it's pretty long. please read episode 1 tho

____________________________________________________________

Spero quod via tua est directa et quod tuum onus est levis.

Posted by *Snow* on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 17:20
Just read the first episode

Just read the first episode :). you can check what I commented if you'd like.

Posted by Charlie on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 17:30
Thank

Thank you!

____________________________________________________________

Spero quod via tua est directa et quod tuum onus est levis.

Posted by *Snow* on Sat, 11/24/2018 - 18:03
oh hey what up!!! how's life

oh hey what up!!! how's life treating you???

Posted by esther on Mon, 11/26/2018 - 01:29
Oh my gosh hi Charlie!

Oh my gosh hi Charlie!  It's Luna!  It's been a while haha

Please read: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/colors-chapter-one-2047144754

Posted by Luna {semi-hiatus} on Sat, 12/01/2018 - 21:39