/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ My Bucket List! | KidPub Press //
My Bucket List!

My Bucket List!

Posted January 7th, 2020 by heavenlykid

by Steven
in Florida

January 13th, 2020

Let's say you were going to die of cancer and doctors predict that you only have a month left to live. You begin to panic, your heart is pounding like a drum, and you are sweating like a sinner in a church because you don't know how to make your last days on earth count. What do you do? Well, I have a big idea, since you might be leaving this world soon why not explore it? That's right, see the entire world just one more time before the worms start eating your flesh. That's what I would do and what I'm going to do before I take my last breath. And there's so much I want to do while visiting foreign lands. For example, I'd love to take a relaxing boat ride down the canals of Venice, Italy.

Learn how to ski up in the mountains of Canada. And even befriend and imitate a mime in the streets of Paris, France. Since everyone is different however that may not be your style, but that's alright because when you travel across the globe you can do any activity you want. So what are you waiting for? Grab your passport and let's go. Who knows, you can even make a new friend and help lead him or her lead to Christ during your travels. The question is though, do you know Christ in order to tell others about him?

See more stories by Steven
Oh my gosh, I'm actually

Oh my gosh, I'm actually going to Paris, and riding a relaxing gondola ride in Italy! and I've never skied (I have no idea how to spell that XD). But I'm staring competitive figure skating...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you walk down the fairway of life, smell the roses. You only get to play one round. -Ben Hogan

Posted by Ava #1 on Tue, 01/07/2020 - 21:18
    Good for you, I don't

Good for you, I don't even know how to ice skate.

Posted by Steven on Wed, 01/08/2020 - 15:58
Ice skating is actually

Ice skating is actually pretty easy if you get used to it/learn the basics. The only way to learn is to fall hard on your butt on the freezing ice but then you learn from your mistakes. Have you ever gone rollerblading? It's kind of similar, but the ice is a lot more smooth, slippery, and slick I guess are the right words.

Posted by Ava #1 on Fri, 01/10/2020 - 15:49
 My sister taught me how to

My sister taught me how to skate once and I remember a little of the lesson, but that's about it.

Posted by Steven on Fri, 01/10/2020 - 16:57
That's cool. Does she

That's cool. Does she compete? I've done it for like 3 years. It's kinda intense. Like you have to be on a certain diet, work out and train for a certain amount of time normally 2 or 3 hours each a day. You don't really have that much free time. But it's so much fun!

Posted by Ava #1 on Fri, 01/10/2020 - 17:50
    No, my sister doesn't

No, my sister doesn't compete in skating, she's more into animals, medicine, and handling money.

Posted by Steven on Mon, 01/13/2020 - 13:25
That's really cool. I'm

That's really cool. I'm going to school at MSU to be a vet. And animals, handling money, and medicine are good things to know!

Posted by Ava #1 on Tue, 01/14/2020 - 11:52