/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ My (Late) Second Yearaversary | KidPub Press //
My (Late) Second Yearaversary

My (Late) Second Yearaversary

Posted June 4th, 2018 by ArabellasAura

by Nunya B.
in my own dreams

June 6th, 2018

Hello! Arabella is back for the hundredth time... after missing her second yearaversary! (My yearaversary is on May 24, 2016, just so you know.)

My first yearaversary post was pretty short. I didn’t know what to say. With all of the new experiences I’ve had from May 2017 to the present day, though, I’ve learned so much. I want to share that, so my goal is to make this post a bit longer than the first. That way, I wouldn’t have to worry about clogging, I’d get more practice writing, and you get to enjoy/dislike my writing for a longer period of time. Hooray!

Just like in my first post, I’d like to thank every single one of you. I haven’t been on much this year. However, all of you stayed. You kept this stuff alive while I was gone, and I appreciate it. I checked this site once in a while to see what’s happening. I love what I see, even though I may not bother saying it. Thank you so much for sharing your writing. Although no one may comment, you still wrote. Know in your heart that you’ve accomplished something and that I’ve congratulated you for every bit of it.

I’m planning to join you here and help keep this site running during the summertime. Here’s what’s on my to-do list this week:

- Write a chapter of something, anything.

- Start a forum game, and revive my old one. (2/2 done!)

- Begin asking the “Question of the Day” on my biography. (Done!)

- Create some cool service on the forum. (Done!)

- Comment on at least three posts. (3/3 done!)

- Edit my previous stories and make them a better read. (The Bookstore Series is finished, and the Caregiver Series is almost finished!)

Since I’m going on a vacation from June 9th to July 1st, I may not be on then. I’ll have to see what happens. Until then, I’ll type away!

Since you read all of this, I’ll give you a gift. Prove you’ve read this by posting “Someone asked, ‘Why isn’t eleven called one-ty one?’ Then the duck waddled away.” in the comments below. The first three people who post this can receive CC from me on anything they have posted on KP (if it consists of chapters, I can edit any chapter within it). If they don’t want CC, that is fine as well. If one of the first three members doesn’t want CC, I’ll give the fourth an opportunity to receive it instead.

Again, thanks so much for the work you put into this site. I hope you have a nice day!

(Aaaand mission accomplished! My first yearaversary post was 122 words. This post was 424 words.)

See more stories by Nunya B.
Happy yearaversary

Happy yearaversary Arabella!

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by puppetmaster on Mon, 06/04/2018 - 13:17
Thank you!!

Thank you!! cheeky

Posted by InvisibleInk on Mon, 06/04/2018 - 16:31
Hey Arabella! HAPPY

Hey Arabella! HAPPY YEARAVERSARY!! I don’t know you very well, since I’m still kinda a newbie even though my one year anniversary is coming this Thursday lol. I’ve read your writing and you write so amazing! And cool, I’m leaving for vacation on the ninth to although I finish on the twenty fifth. If your’re more active in the summer I’d like to get to know you!

“Someone asked, ‘Why isn’t eleven called one-y two?’ Then the duck waddled away.”

Lol that’s smart
__________
“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by /alem/ on Mon, 06/04/2018 - 18:24
Thank you!! Same here, I'd

Thank you!! Same here, I'd love to get to know you better as well. Also... Congratulations on the comment! (I typed it wrong, by the way; I need to edit that...) What do you want me to CC?

Posted by InvisibleInk on Mon, 06/04/2018 - 18:45
I haven’t posted in a

I haven’t posted in a while but I hope to post at least a few chapters of something this summer so if you could look at one of those that would be great! If I ever do lol
__________
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by /alem/ on Wed, 06/06/2018 - 15:25
Alright! Thanks so much! :)

Alright! Thanks so much! :)

Posted by Nunya B. on Wed, 06/06/2018 - 17:47
HAPPY YEARAVERSERY!!! ~~ i

HAPPY YEARAVERSERY!!!

~~

i bless the rains down in africa

Posted by henlo it's sy on Tue, 06/05/2018 - 12:41
Thanks so much!!

Thanks so much!!

Posted by InvisibleInk on Tue, 06/05/2018 - 13:01