/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ My ranting please read | KidPub Press //
My ranting please read

My ranting please read

Posted August 28th, 2019 by chicken123

August 28th, 2019

I don't get how people can be your best friend one minute, then the next they are doing terrible things to you. You used to do everything with them. Go for ice cream, play golf together. Share secrets. But then they don't keep your secrets. They tell everyone and their brothers and lie and gossip about it. They share looks about you when you are STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM but you pretend to hit a bad putt and try not to notice. 

They talk about you behind your back, say mean things to you to your face, and about you. You could be having a normal conversation and they'd bite your head off. You could be texting them and they'd say I'm in a bad mood wouldn't want to say anything stupid to you. And that makes you feel sad that they would ever say something bad to you. 

This all happened to me. I used to be very good friends with someone, and now there is so much tension you could cut it with a sword. Not a knife, a sword.

I can only hope someday we will be better friends and put all of this behind us.

yoo, i've lost a best friend

yoo, i've lost a best friend before it sucks dude

hope you feel better, really consider the friendship before you go back to it if you do. it sounds pretty toxic and i'd reccomend not being hr friend but i know that's not what you wanna hear right now.

-that other kid

Posted by indygoes (kayla) on Tue, 09/03/2019 - 09:46
Yeah nope we're not friends

Yeah nope we're not friends anymore. Oh well.

And losing friends is the worst. Sorry you've had to experience that too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you walk down the fairway of life, smell the roses. You only get to play one round. -Ben Hogan

Writers live twice. -NG

Posted by Ava on Tue, 09/03/2019 - 17:35