/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ My recent ghost/unexplained expirences!!! :O | KidPub Press //
My recent ghost/unexplained expirences!!! :O

Posted October 12th, 2011 by Caligirl100

Caligirl100's picture
by Leeser (elise)
in pooooos==w'a (Sorry, my kitten just stepped on my laptop. Well, guess I live in pooooos==w'a now)

October 12th, 2011

Oldest first: I was at my friend's house a few weeks ago, and we were in her backyard when I saw a man standing a few feet awar from us. Then I blinked, and he was gone. But, I remember him PERFECTLY: He had sandy blonde hair, tan skin, blue eyes, he was wearing a light blue shirt, and khakis. Weirdness :O

So me and my friends were using our American Girl Doll in a movie we were making, so I held it up, right? Then when we played back the scene, I saw its arm go up by itself!!!

This morning, when my mom was taking my brother to school, I was at home alone, then I heard my Mom's dresser making sounds that it only does when someone walks past it. Is there a person in my house??????

And just now, I heard thumping, as if someone was walking around upstairs. But the only people in our house are in the same room as me :/

I don't exactly feel safe in my house either. I always feel like someone's watching me, and sometimes when no one's around, I get this paranoid feeling, when my spine tingles and I feel like screaming <:(

In the woods next to my other friend's house, there are these shoes, that looked like they belong to soldiers. They''re old and warn out, too, and they look like this   http://www.google.com/imgres?q=soldier+shoes&um=1&hl=en&safe=active&sa=N&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7SKPT_en&biw=1441&bih=559&tbm=isch&tbnid=Vi7C-SJkgvk1SM:&imgrefurl=http://www.history.com/photos/civil-war-artifacts/photo3&docid=w1eb7ikFTEI8_M&w=605&h=412&ei=2R-WToXfG8ijtgeUpYSLBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=696&vpy=270&dur=5351&hovh=185&hovw=272&tx=103&ty=121&page=1&tbnh=121&tbnw=161&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:0  (P.S. I don't own this image)

So yeah, I know that it's not too many, but they're certainly weird.

Therefore I shall use the rest of this page to advertise! Er...one line.....

Please please please join my Halloween Story contest!! For me? *puppy dog eyes*

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/halloween-story-contest-please-read-844113640 

And I have an idea for a horror story brewing in my head, so stay tuned!!

~elise

See more stories by Leeser (elise)
That's so

That's so freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!   If I were you, I would beg my mom to leave, haha that's how much of a chicken I am.

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But we can either run from it, or learn from it." -the Lion King

Posted by NightOwl0_0 (a ... on Wed, 10/12/2011 - 18:34
You should totally try

You should totally try talking to the ghost!!!!!!!!!!! so cool!!!!

~KT Solo

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line. -Oscar Levant

Posted by Kat on Wed, 10/12/2011 - 19:00
:O Wow. You should conduct

:O Wow. You should conduct you own paranormal experiment and try and find out if there are ghosts in your house. That's what i would do. After that, call the TAPS.

IM A FREAKING DEMIGOD!!!!!!! *Screams* I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!!!!!!!!~ Thing 3, Maggie.

Posted by Fallen Angel (R... on Thu, 10/13/2011 - 09:46
Wow that sounds scary. You

Wow that sounds scary. You might want to check if there's an ex - soldier/crazy Rambo/escaped insane survivalist living in your roof. Just a hint :) If you need help turfing him out I'll lend you MY BLACK FURBALLS OF DOOM! Otherwise known as kittens. Harpsichord The Insane But Charming Kitten and St BarnaPuss will have great fun feeding on his mangled remains :)

Wow, that was random...

'I knew a simple soldier boy Who grinned at life in empty joy, Slept soundly through the lonesome dark, And whistled early with the lark' - Siegried Sassoon

Posted by Tegan on Sun, 11/27/2011 - 11:12
Just one thing... Although

Just one thing...

Although those boots are like in the civil war they're also like bog standard boots that a tramp might throw away in some woods when they were worn out.

Posted by Tegan on Sun, 11/27/2011 - 11:14
O_O Creepy...       Her

O_O

Creepy...

Her long-lost sister is possessed. She's the next victim. Can she save her sister? Or will she be next... http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/controlled-prologue-please-co...

Posted by MaggieMay on Sat, 05/26/2012 - 18:29
Wow. I know how you feel. I

Wow. I know how you feel. I was having paranormal experiences in my house. I would see people walking up and down the stairs. I've also seen a man once or twice with sandy hair and blue eyes, and then he would just disappear! I've also heard tapping on my keyboard when I was the only one in the house and I've felt like there was someone staring at me. I've seen a black apparation of a woman in my mom's bedroom and my living room. My sister's seen a man's face in our basement that disappeared as soon as she blinked. I've also seen white shadows.

At first I was panicked and I wanted my parents to get TAPs to come investigate, but I've learned that I have a sensitivity to the paranormal and emotions. It's like a sixth sense or something.

I was practically the only one in my house experiencing all this, but my sister and I both heard knocking when we were the only two in the house one day.

I've learned to live with it and it doesn't really bother me anymore. You might have a sensitivity to it too.

Good luck!

"Loki Odinson, I am called Thanos, and I understand that you have information that is useful to me..." Ragnarok is coming. You can't escape.

Ragnarok, by Lisa

Posted by Midnight*Infini... on Tue, 09/11/2012 - 14:43