/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ My Youtube Channel! (there are videos) | KidPub Press //
My Youtube Channel! (there are videos)

My Youtube Channel! (there are videos)

Posted December 12th, 2016 by Garrett

by garrett
in a city drinking coffee

December 12th, 2016

Recently my friends and I made the decision to started a youtube channel.  It is called Trisum.  We will all three be posting videos on there, all of which we work very hard on.

A lot of time goes into making each individual video.  Hours alone can be spent recording and re-recording and re-re-recording, and then even longer editing, and then uploading the video to youtube can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours.

I'll be making all sorts of videos on there, and it REALLY helps if you watch it, like it, and subscribe.  It helps even more if you could tell other people about it and try to spread the word.

Thanks <3

here's a link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtnuV-arJTc-N7xDxY6tfjQ/featured

Don't forget to subscribe and turn on notificiations to make sure you never miss a video from me!

See more stories by garrett
I will watch these tomorrow

I will watch these tomorrow ;) I just can't be a reckless with my data since I've gone and used half already rip me

|~| rex corvus parate regis corvi |~|

Posted by Schrödinger's Elf on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 20:33
LOL thanks fam :)

LOL thanks fam :)

Posted by Garrett Clause on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 21:58
you're adorable a b: I love

you're adorable a

b: I love your response to your favorite book lmao. I'll subscribe at the library later.

|~| rex corvus parate regis corvi |~|

Posted by Schrödinger's Elf on Tue, 12/13/2016 - 10:57
arE YOU EATING A WHOLE

arE YOU EATING A WHOLE PIZZA

also u have a lil southern accent its so cute!!!

Posted by Elfiot on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 21:41
:p maybe lol no it's like

:p maybe

lol no it's like half of one of those oven pizzas.

really? i didn't think i had one.

Posted by Garrett Clause on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 21:59
yes u have an accent UR SO

yes u have an accent UR SO CUTE

Posted by Elfiot on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 22:09
garrett you're so cute and

garrett you're so cute and your voice is so cute and your bookshelf is honestly my goals.

Posted by infinte darknes... on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 21:59
ahh NO YOU'RE GOALS. thank

ahh NO YOU'RE GOALS.

Posted by Garrett on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 22:00
I like how you are eating

I like how you are eating during the video! :D LOL!

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by The Ultimate (Osaid) on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 22:23
Yeah I think that's going to

Yeah I think that's going to be something that I do in every video.  It makes it feel more relaxed and less tense.  Because sitting in front of a camera and talking to no one is kind of awkward but if you eat while you're doing it it makes it less awkward...

Posted by Garrett Clause on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 22:25
I see.... But tell me, I am

I see.... But tell me, I am curious, was that pizza tasty?

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by The Ultimate (Osaid) on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 22:29
And also, you have a talent

And also, you have a talent at eating pizza. Like, one time you eat it normally, but then you flip it and take a bite, and then eat normally, I dunno that's what I saw in the video! XD

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by The Ultimate (Osaid) on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 22:32
Can I have your bookcase?

Can I have your bookcase? Please?
Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80.
It's not the time that matters.
It's the person.
-The doctor

Posted by Norah on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 22:42
NUU!!! I want dat

NUU!!! I want dat bookcase!!! I call dibs! ..... lol

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by The Ultimate (Osaid) on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 23:14
Bookshelf makes the whole

Bookshelf makes the whole video look very professional, as does the thumbnail. Good luck with the channel my dude!

~Stargazer (Co-write with Hyacinth) // A world of magic and everything in between... You won't want to miss out.

Posted by H.P.W.B (*Jill*) on Tue, 12/13/2016 - 09:19
It truly is a hard life as

It truly is a hard life as the middle child :'l

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Help defeat Aspen with the Seasonal Souls :DDD!!! ; https://www.kidpub.com/story/seasonal-souls-chapter1-winter-springs-soul...

Posted by Viva La Vida *Sy* on Tue, 12/13/2016 - 12:19
YOU ARE LIT AF GARRETT WE

YOU ARE LIT AF GARRETT WE FRICKIN LOVE YOU

and your videos are awesome btw

(and some of the comments are hilarious)

Posted by bunnies on Wed, 12/14/2016 - 01:41
Hey Garret, what kind of

Hey Garret, what kind of videos will you have on your youtube channel?????? I must know!

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by The Ultimate (Osaid) on Wed, 12/14/2016 - 14:18
Everything from tags to

Everything from tags to vlogs to challenges and just whatever me and my friends feel like making :)

Posted by Garrett Clause on Wed, 12/14/2016 - 14:20
ah,

ah, okay.

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by The Ultimate (Osaid) on Wed, 12/14/2016 - 15:18
coooooooooooooooooooooooooool

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by Matemap Tarazet... on Fri, 01/06/2017 - 18:43