/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The New Beginning Part Two | KidPub Press //
The New Beginning Part Two

The New Beginning Part Two

Posted June 3rd, 2019 by Mr.Happy

by Steel
in Wisconsin

June 3rd, 2019

Link to Part 1: https://www.kidpub.com/story/new-beginning-3276162618

When Jay woke he found himself in a huge dark tent. When his eyes adjusted he saw the tent was full of selves which had many bottles of colored juice. Then he spied a silver revolver. Suddenly the tent flap opened and a dark creature came in. Jay tried to jump away but his injuries made it impossible to move. As the creature moved into the light Jay saw it was a unicorn. The unicorn was horrid. Its eyes were blood red, and it’s stomach was showing. It’s horn was bloody and liquid dripped from its skin.

“The elf came to us first we would have killed you as we killed the wolves but she told us to spar you and send Histe with you. We wouldn’t have done it but she is  no good. I’m Black queen and healer.” she said  Then she shot some black magic at a cauldron and put some bottles into it. She got a cup.  

“How much have they conquered?” Jay asked.

“Dragons, griffins, Gobins, mermaids, and werewolves. The wolves that we met were the only ones left now they are extinct. Drink this.”

Suddenly she shoved some purple liquid down his throat. It stung like a thousand needles ripping through his skin. Then it was gone. He flexed his wing and spread them out.

“Come I’ll bring you to Histe,”

As they walked through the the camp red eyes stared from the tents. Soon they came to a small tent on the outskirts of the camp. A small unicorn came running out of a tent with a saddle bag she looked like a black horse but with a horn.

“I’m Histe” he said in a small voice.

“Hi I’m Jay”

He looked back to thank Black she was gone

“So we should go to the elf kingdom.”

As they walked off a unicorn guard whispered something in Queen Blacks ear. Suddenly she sent up a screeching winy. Three dozen Unicorn guards came charging from all over the camp with they’re horns ablaze. Jay jumped into the air. “Why are they attacking us?”asked Histe

“They are allied with the humans,” yelled Jay as he jumped into the air and breathed out flames at the unicorns “the humans are giving the unicorns weapons.”

Sure enough one of the biggest tents collapsed and it revealed a huge tank. It fired at them but Jay dodged and put Histe on to his back.

Then he attacked. Jay flew straight at the dodging the balls of lead. When he was over it he rained fire on the canon.Then he attacked the queen.  Suddenly Queen Black grabbed her revolver with a magic claw and fired the gun. The bullet whizzed through the air and hit its mark in the dragon's wing. Jay flew out of control and started spinning. He managed to crash land nere Histe. Histe healed the wound with the magic he knew. Then Jay (with Histe on his back) flew into the air and got away.

A few hours later they landed in a clearing and started setting up camp. Histe went to get wood while Jay ripped up trees for a shelter then went hunting.

When Jay got back with a deer he found Histe making the shelter homey so he started the fire with his breath.

Just then Histe came out and with a simple spell he turned a branch into a knife which he gave to Jay. Then Jay started gutting the deer.

“Why do you think the unicorns allied with the humans,” asked Histe

“They probably know the humans will be powerful,” Jay answered, “Ok, it’s done.” Jay threw the skin to Histe and said “Make your bed with this. I’m going to find a nice rock to sleep on.”

“But I made it for two and it’s big enough for two.”

“Dragons sleep on rocks because in their sleep they snore out sparks”

“Ok, suit yourself.”

As Histe took the skin in side Jay cooked the meat. Histe came out a minute later and they ate the fresh meat. Then found a stream and drank their fill. Histe went to sleep in his to large hut and Jay found a flat rock. He blew fire on it to make sure it was fireproof and layed down.

See more stories by Steel
great story steel!

great story steel!

Posted by fire dragon 74 on Wed, 06/05/2019 - 18:43