/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Not Everything Can Be Kept A Secret (small creepypasta I wrote) | KidPub Press //
Not Everything Can Be Kept A Secret (small creepypasta I wrote)

Posted November 5th, 2020 by ElizieAngelina

November 5th, 2020

"Hey, if you really know what's behind the scenes of that game, then you should search it up,"

my big brother said, with a plain look on his face. I noticed that he was sweating a bit, and just wanted

to ask what was wrong. So I asked him. "No, it's nothing," he replied. "Go search." I ran to my 

computer, and typed out the wiki of the game. "If there's a wiki for this game," I say, "Then I can probably

see the unused content." Lo and behold, a wiki appears. It has lots of pages. How will I find the page with

unused content? Simply, in the text box, I type up "Unused Content" because I'm just so curious to find

what's really going on. First, I have to get through like a thousand pages because every page just has "unused"

in it. Finally, when I reach the page, it's glitching. I can tell this is a virus. I try scrolling my mouse back up, but the

glitches just seem to be getting bigger. I've got no other choice, I must click on the page. Suddenly, my screen

looks like it's about to pop as the words

"ARE YOU EXTREMELY SURE ABOUT THIS."

I press the yes key.

"I MEAN, YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE WHAT WAS HAPPENING BEFORE THE PURGE."

As I hesitate, I press the yes key.

"YOU REALLY, REALLY DON'T."

After 5 warnings later, my screen says this.

"VERY WELL. HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED JUST BEFORE ALL DESPAIR BROKE LOOSE."

My screen shakes and rumbles, and I'm filled with the fear that it's gonna explode because I don't want to die,

and secondly, this is my only computer. Suddenly, it stops shaking, and it returns back to the page normally.

Well, that was weird.

I keep scrolling down about the unused bosses, unused music, unused everything.

Suddenly, glitches appear on my screen. Again. Dang. Why won't this wiki just let me go?

I keep seeing profanities and pictures of the characters. Dead. The profanities are in a thicker text than any of

the other words and are shaking madly. Looking like it's about to pop again, my screen says

"YEAH, NO. YOU'RE NOT LOOKING AT THAT."

My wifi router starts letting out gas and buzzing. Later, it goes on fire.

"YOU KNOW, NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE KEPT A SECRET."

I'm sucked into my destroyed computer. Legend says, my parents entered that very room at the same

time I was sucked in, and got killed. My brother was the last to go. And all around my house, everything is

stamped with these very words.

"NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE KEPT A SECRET."

~The End~

wow...  Big

wow... 

Big supence!

________________________________

---------------

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself, it's a matter of testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by The Dragon Is Here on Fri, 11/06/2020 - 14:52