/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ One Single Song (chapter 7) | KidPub Press //
One Single Song (chapter 7)

One Single Song (chapter 7)

Posted September 7th, 2020 by ElizieAngelina

September 7th, 2020

Many things happened on Tuesday. Alice's mother had signed her up into the "Teen's Room" on the ship. The room had many interesting

activities, none of which interested Alice. Room times were at 12:00-2:00 pm. Alice entered the room at 11:50 am, as to her worried-looking

instructor, who repeated "There's supposed to be another girl here. Why isn't she here yet?" Finally, at 11:59, when the club was about to 

start, the girl walked in. Alice took a closer look and saw that it was Lily! "Lily is everywhere," Alice thought. Lily took a quick look at Alice

and growled at her, with the same glare. "She hates my guts," Alice wondered. When the clock struck 12 pm, club activities began. "Okay,

teens, are you all ready for fun?" the instructor yelled. Everyone except Lily and Alice screamed "Yes!" None of these activities interested 

Alice, they were all for kids. Mystery bowl, slime making, they even got to paint. When the clock struck 2 pm, Alice was finally free to leave.

As she was leaving, she felt a sharp tug on her arm. It was Lily. "I'm going to win this time," she growled. "I'm going to win. I'm going to win.

I'm going to win." Alice felt a fury building up in her stomach as Lily let Alice go. Who did Lily think she was, bossing around Alice? Alice 

would win, just like last time. She walked back to her room and sung again. Well, many things were crystal clear to Alice:

*Lily's on the ship and she's not messing around.

*Marie's probably on the ship.

*Steven just might be on the ship.

Alice kept practicing for her song, imitating the partner, singing beautifully. She only worried that she didn't have a partner. Her mom didn't

really sing, she'd hate to be with Lily and nobody else on the ship could really sing or dance with her. Nobody really could, but Steven? She

kept thinking about Steven. He'd be...amazing as a duo. But he wouldn't just simply accept her. She'd have to get him to really notice her.