/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Random Thing (I wrote at 11 p.m. on my phone...) | KidPub Press //
Random Thing (I wrote at 11 p.m. on my phone...)

Posted February 3rd, 2018 by GingerFur

by **GLUP**
in Ireterra

May 20th, 2018

Hey all!

So here is some random thing I wrote at 11 on my phone, so please excuse how bad it is! It could be used for a prologue for some series, dunno, but that won't be coming out ANY time soon. Anyway, just some short thing about the change going into middle school.
Hope it's enjoyable to read and CC is always welcome!

(Edit: The way my school works, kindergarten - 5th grade is elementary (six years) and 6th - 8th is middle school (3 years). I know it's not the same for everyone.)

The life of a student is mundane and redundant. Day after day there's the same schedule, the same people, the same drama going on between the same “popular” kids. You do the same easy work, stay with the same teacher in the exact same classroom. And we do this every day for 6 years of our lives, these cycles repeating, creating the same uninteresting routine.

That is, until middle school.

You start to switch classes, and it's always like entering a lottery to see whether not you'll be tardy to a class. Even the repetitive walking routes between classes are filled with different people who are in different moods each day. Aside from that, there are all your teachers who all respect or tolerate you at a different amount, you have a different ranking in each class. Then, a different ranking with different students. It's impossible to be liked by everyone. The more people that like you, the more people that don't. Not only that, but take those “popular” kids from your elementary school and add them to all the other trademark popular kids from all the other schools. Suddenly, there's ten different cliche rumors, instances of drama. Plus, it's not plausible to know everyone. There could be someone that despises you that you didn't know existed, and by the end of the year you still don't know who that “Marian” girl was.

Even as a socially awkward outcast like me, it's impossible to not get sucked into the whirlpool of change.

See more stories by **GLUP**