/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Rating the final (sixth) chapter of Zombie Birthday | KidPub Press //
Rating the final (sixth) chapter of Zombie Birthday

Posted January 23rd, 2023 by ElizieAngelina

by Agent 4

January 24th, 2023

Chapter 6: (Go-karts) 

We didn't really escape. Instead, we're sprawled out on the floor, shaken and confused. This is confusing. Are they outside? Inside?

"What do we do now?" Dylan says, getting up. You go get HELP, Dylan. I'm seriously considering he might not be the most smart character around...

Veronica thinks for a minute and says, "Hm...maybe we could go ride the rides." Veronica...WHY?!

"This isn't the time to ride anything!" Jack says. Yeah. It isn't. Especially not during a zombie outbreak.

"You know what, Jack?" I say. "Veronica's right. Maybe we should ride the rides to see what might be wrong with 

them." So you can die too?!

Jack looks down at the wet ground and says, "Fine! But if something bad happens, I'm leaving." Okay, maybe Jack isn't the smartest character. I mean, the lollipop thing confirmed that.

We think about what ride we're going to ride first, and then we've decided. We're riding the go-karts. Oh, no. That sounds bad. OH, NO. We walk to

the karting area, and each get in a kart. From a distance, some of the zombies notice us, break the door easily and

sag over to where we are. They must smell flesh from a distance. They're planning to get karts, too. How are the zombies aware of the karts?! And also, zombies just walk around! They don't care about random things! When a zombie sees a car, does he get in? No!!

Why do they have to break through the doors while we can't...? 

Anyway, the zombies are in their go-karts and are facing towards us. How did they strap in perfectly?!

"I know," Jack says. "We all need to bash our karts into the zombies to kill them. Everyone, get them!" History reenacts itself. It's just the way of life.

10 zombies start zooming towards us, but I won't let them. At full speed, I ram into one, killing it. JEEPERS, Julian.

"Nice work, Julian!" Jack says with a smile. "We'll take care of the others."

I keep bashing into zombies, and pretty soon, we're done with our first wave. Did I think this was a video game? Why did I have waves?!

The second wave is quite bigger and more complicated. This time 20 zombies come our way. I swear, one more thing can confirm this as my intent to make it a game.

"Hey, Julian!" Jack waves. "If you want to kill extra zombies, once you've zoomed towards a zombie in a straight path,

swerve and kill the other one, too!" Yeah, this is definately a video game. Jack is explaining this like one of those partners in games. This HAS to be a game.

I do as instructed, and thankfully, it works. 

"Your kart will get slower, though," Jack says. WHY DOES JACK KNOW SO FRICKIN MUCH-

I try to use my tip wisely, and finally, I am done with the second wave.

"It's the final wave," says Dylan. "Get ready!"

This time, a whole army of 30 zombies come rushing towards me. I've got to use my strategies wisely in this

battle. Jesus, 30 zombies?! So, 30, 20, 10...These 10-year-old kids are killing a total of 60 zombies. Through go-karts.

This time, zombies are more protected than last time. I'll have to bash into them 3 times to kill them. I run my kart

3 times into the zombie, and it dies. I've defeated it. How are they more protected?! This is real life, 4 5th graders literally trying to survive against an undisclosed zombie apocolypse.

I can see my friends trying to kill the other zombies, but they are struggling to defeat them.

I use Jack's strategy against 2 of the zombies, but they're still alive. I have to run into them immediately after I use

my strategy. 

As expected, my kart slows down. A zombie runs into me, and I nearly topple out of my kart, See? History always reenacts. AGAIN.s but I don't lose all control

of it. I ram into that zombie 3 times.

Soon, we're down to the last 10. Everyone looks tired and worn out, but we've got to be strong. I attack 2 zombies,

and see my friends attacking 3. Now we've got 5 to deal with. Jack winks at me, and I know what he's thinking. We're

all going to bash into the zombies. I wink at him back, and we finally defeat the last 5. We've won. Final blow cliche.

"Good job, crew," Dylan says. "We did great."

"Yeah, we did," Mom says, very hot and overwhelmed.

"Is it over?" Veronica says, fanning herself. Jack looks around and says, "Not yet. We still have 7 rides left."

"Let's take a rest for now," I say. "I'm really hot."

...

YAY! FINALLY, THE CHAPTERS ARE COMPLETE!

The 7th chapter was planned to be the Train ride, 8th was bumper boats, 9th was tea cups, the Smasher was 10th, the Arcade (mixed with the going back inside chapter) would be 10th, and 11th would be lazer tag. That's where I stopped-I couldn't think of anything for the 3d experience, and I was getting uninterested.

But now, we're free!

Whispers Of The Sky 10 might be coming out soon, so bye, peeps!

See more stories by Agent 4