/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Rating the third chapter of Zombie Birthday | KidPub Press //
Rating the third chapter of Zombie Birthday

Posted January 21st, 2023 by ElizieAngelina

by Agent 4

January 21st, 2023

Chapter 3: (Ready For Action) why does that sound like a superhero movie?

My birthday is on Friday, and I'm worried. I get all the information I possibly can, and soon, I present my information to Jack.

~~~

Train Ride Incident: A kid had his foot in the way of a train, he got his foot run over Why would a kid be stupid enough to put his foot in the way of a moving train?

Bumper Boats Incident: A kid was pushed out of one of the bumper boats, drowned in the pool beneath them Hello? The water would probably be shallow.

Tea Cups Incident: A group of teens decided they were going to spin the teacup so fast, the teacup ended up falling on someone's foot This reminds me of the time that two dudes spun a duck seat so fast it fell. And oh, I'm surprised Disney hasn't sued this Lunar Kingdom.

The Smasher Incident: The ride, while on a loop, fell off the tracks and everyone on the seats got a concussion They wouldn't be in a concussion, they'd be DEAD.

Arcade Incident: A kid decided to carry his drink to the arcade area, he later spilled it onto a ride and got electrocuted Well, honestly, that's the kid's fault.

3-D Experience Incident: The water from one of the water engines got into a kid's eye, blinding that eye How is this place not permanently closed?!

~~~

Jack looks at the paper and says, "Wow, Julian. You really outdid yourself," with wide eyes.

I shrug and say, "No, this was all just from research."

"But you know more than I do," Jack says, with that same wide-eyed look. But Jack KNEW THE MOST OUT OF THIS ENTIRE CAST.

After school, I see Veronica and Dylan stretching on the grass. "Yoga," I think. "It's definately yoga." 

I walk over to them, and say, "Hey, mates!"

They quickly notice me and say, "Hey, Julian!" 

"How are you doing?" Veronica says.

"Well...I made this track of incidents at Lunar Kingdom," I say, pulling out the list of rides.

Veronica winces and Dylan says, "Dude, there were incidents at all the rides?"

"Yes," I say, hanging my head down.

The same honk from Mom as always. As I run to her car, I yell, "Keep on with your yoga!" to Dylan and Veronica.

"We will!" Veronica yells behind me.

As I get into Mom's car, she says, "How are you doing, honey?"

"Well, Mom," I say as I pull out the list, "Here are the rides at Lunar Kingdom that were affected by incidents."

Mom takes a good look at the list, and says, "Wow. Not good," then she hands the list back. How did the mom NOT CANCEL IT IMMEDIATELY? 

"Mom?" I ask.

"Yes, honey?" Mom replies. 

"Is anything happening today?"

"Well," Mom says curling her hair around her finger, "I thought I could take you to a haunted house How can she afford a haunted house before a birthday? since your birthday is coming up,

and I wanted to give you a little surprise." 

"Really, Mom?" I say with joy. "Thank you so much!"

2 hours later, we're heading to the haunted house. Soon, I notice that we are forced to get in a car.

"Mom, why are there cars?" I ask.

"Well, Julian, the cars are here to make the experience more fun," Mom says as she drags me into a seat with many other people.

~~~

As we get back to our car, I quickly doze off. Mom notices and carries me to bed that night. I guess mothers really do love you. Wholesome ending!!

So, Chapter 3 done!

Read Chapter 4's number. That is what Julian and the cast will likely be.

See more stories by Agent 4