/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Romeo and cinderella fanfiction chapter 1 | KidPub Press //
Romeo and cinderella fanfiction chapter 1

Posted February 6th, 2021 by ElizieAngelina

February 6th, 2021

"Hey, Kaito...will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sure, Miku!"

My life was finally complete. Kaito was mine. But as we leaned in for a kiss...

(BRING! BRING!)

November 28, 2011

My dream was over. It was a November Monday, the same day I went back to school after Thanksgiving. I growled, ushed over to the other side of the bed and banged my

alarm clock to turn it off. With a groan, I got out of my bed, put on the uniform as I changed out of my pink and black-laced nightgown. I rushed to the kitchen where my 

mom was waiting, with her cakes as usual. "Here you go," she said with a smile. I put the small cake in my mouth as I waved to her and ran like Sonic towards the school

bus, where all the Vocaloids were waiting. Rin and Meiko (my best friends) waved to me. I could never forget them- Rin had a white bow in her hair, and Meiko had her

hair usually down and brown. I took the seat next to them, and secretly blushed as I walked past Kaito. 

"Hello, Miku! Nice day today, is it?" Rin said with a huge grin on her face as she saw me. I had already finished eating the cake and looked outside. It was a sunny, shiny

day. I replied to Rin, "Yes, normally Mondays are not the best, but this one especially shines." 

"So, had any luck at getting Kaito yet?" Meiko said with that huge, determined smile on her face. She was always up for a challenge, and while friends with Rin and I, was

nothing like us. "No," I said with a sigh. "I just don't think he notices me. Maybe at the school dance something might pop inside of him."

Meiko let out a dissapointed sigh and said, "Well, man, you can't give up yet! Kaito's not leaving without a love for you!" Rin nodded and said, "Yes, I assure you, you two

will be walking out at the same college with true love!"

I smiled slightly and said, "Thanks, guys." At that moment, the bus began to move. We talked all the way to the school about our Thanksgiving break.  As the bus pulled to

a stop, I felt the cold autumn air brush my cheeks as leaves of different shades swirled around. I hurried to my classroom, 11-B. Rin and Meiko had the same classroom

as I did, so I wouldn't have to worry about not being able to communicate in secrecy. The whole day, I could not stop thinking of Kaito, and nothing else. I just don't know

how, but for some reason, I manage to get decent answers, even when focusing on Kaito. 

After school, I head on the school bus back to talk with my friends. They said I have to find some way to get Kaito, and already, I have a plan.

"I'm going to write a note saying, "Meet me on the roof" so I can talk to him," I said. Meiko nodded and said, "Great idea? What about you, Rin? What do you think?"

Rin nodded, as her two ribbons on her head bounced "That seems like a plan!" I smiled, and we rode the school bus all the way back home. I immediately get to my 

homework so I can write the letter later. I grab a pale piece of paper, and with my finest pen, write:

"Meet me on the roof. If you have the time, we can talk about being friends during lunch hour. -From Miku"

Perfect. I slid the note inside a baby pink letter and in my nicest handwriting, write "For Kaito" on the top. I put the letter inside my dresser, and shove out of my uniform

and back into my nightgown. Only when my parents sleep I begin to sleep. I waited for 8:30 ever more anxiously. Finally, my parents went to sleep. I hit the bed, pulled

over my sheets, and laid, thinking about how it would turn out. 

nice story! i cant wait for

nice story! i cant wait for the next one.

__________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Sat, 02/06/2021 - 18:22