/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Romeo and cinderella fanfiction chapter 2 | KidPub Press //
Romeo and cinderella fanfiction chapter 2

Posted February 6th, 2021 by ElizieAngelina

February 6th, 2021

"Hey, Miku, remember when I told you I liked you?"

"Yes, Kaito?"

"Well that was just a lie, I never liked you a bit. You are as dumb as them."

(BRING! BRING!)

November 29, 2011

Ugh, a bad dream. I hope Kaito would never tell me that...I love him, after all. Out of my nightgown, back in my same old uniform. The same cake, and the same bus, the 

same wave from my best friends. This time, I tell Meiko and Rin to read the letter. Meiko smiles and says, "Hmm, that's incredibly decent! It passes in my book!" Rin smiles

and says, "Good luck." We talk about how it might go, until the school bus pulls up to my school.

It's time. I walk to class 11-B, slide the note under Kaito's desk, and as soon as he gets to it, he feels for anything, and feels the the letter. I smile but also feel a twinge of

humiliation, he would know this was from me. I see a smile spread slowly across his face, and I instantly knew he was going. I couldn't wait. I whisper to Meiko and Rin,

"He's going!" I can see them doing silent cheers for me. I couldn't wait.

Later, after having eaten my lunch, I make the walk to the roof, where I wait for Kaito. I see hem walking in the distance.

He's here.

Kaito waves very happily and says, "Hello!"

I feel like screaming inside, the boy I have always loved is finally noticing me.

I gulp and say, "U-u-u-u-uh, hello."

Kaito twists his head to the side and says, "You okay?"

"I-i'm fine," I whisper really slowly. "It's just that...I want to be friends with you. And that's because you seem like a really great-"

"No more talking, Miku." Kaito says. "I've always thought we would make great friends."

A smile slowly spreads across my face "Really?!"

As I guess, his answer is "Yes" and our friendship was born.

"And, can I meet you later tonight?"

"Of course."

I squeal and say, "Thank you!!!" This was the best Tuesday ever!

My friends had been watching and said, "Way to go Miku! He likes you!"

"Thanks, guys," I say stil wiping the sweat off my face.

Rin said, "I know this day would come!"

I interrupt them and say, "Wait, guys. Let's get an outfit for my school prom."

Meiko and Rin look at each other and say, "Why not?"

After school, we go shop for my prom dress at my favorite store. It always has the best dresses. After my friends choose their dresses, Meiko holds out a red dress with

a pink end (Vintage Dress) while Rin holds out a white dress with a heart-shaped pink ribbon on it. (White Dress) I say, "Sorry, Meiko..." and choose the White Dress. We

then go to purchase it. I tie my hair up in a bun once we get home and put a small rose on it, I also put on some white heels. "So, how do I look?" I ask.

"You look really cute!" Rin says.

"With you like that Kaito wil love you!" Meiko said.

I smile. I cant wait for tonight.

I am glad there is another

smileyI am glad there is another chapter

___________________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Sat, 02/06/2021 - 18:58