/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Scary Dream I Had About JOSHUA *Shivers* NOTE: 100% True | KidPub Press //
Scary Dream I Had About JOSHUA *Shivers* NOTE: 100% True

Posted November 26th, 2010 by K.R.Galvin

by Kyle
in Republic City

November 26th, 2010

Okay, this was a couple of nights ago, but I began recently remembering Joshua and his brief reign of terror upon KP.

I had a dream a couple nights ago. It was quite horrific in my mind, and it would certainly be a nightmare if it became a reality for KidPub.

Here’s what happened:

It was past midnight. I went down to the computer to look at KidPub for some odd reason. When I sat down at the computer, I was surrounded in darkness, and I couldn’t see anything . . . hear anything . . . feel anything. It was a very awkward and ominous moment.

I logged onto the Internet, and then logged onto KP. I saw that I had a new e-mail, so I clicked on my Inbox, and the subject was: Hi Kyle. I’m Back on KP. I knew immediately that something bad was being contained within that.

I clicked on it. I remember the thing word-for-word:

Dear Kyle,

I’m back on KP. Like I said, I have people that can and will find you. I’m going to kill you and any other person that hurt me on KP. F*** you.

Joshua

I started screaming. I was really scared, and I was paralyzed with fear. I was sure that any moment somebody was just going to pop out of nowhere and start strangling me, and I was afraid that he would hurt Kathryn, or Camille, or Stara, or just anybody that he was P.O. with. But I thought that maybe if I fought back he might just go away. So I typed:

Joshua, I have three words for you: go to hell.

As soon as I sent it, I logged onto KP with a sense of fear. Fear that Joshua’s name would show up.

It did.

Except it was this: JoshuaIsBack.

I clicked on his bio. Here’s what it said:

Everyone on here fought to get me removed. They succedded. For the time being. I’m back now, and everyone that dissed me is going to pay by death.

Then, someone strangled me to death.

I WAS SO SCARED! God, anybody else have freaky dreams like this (don’t have to be about Joshua, but you know.)?

See more stories by Kyle
wow!  gawd, u scared

wow!  gawd, u scared me!

once i had a dream that my mom and I were African-American slaves in the 1800's and we escaped from our owner's house.  We were running away at night, and we ran over these train tracks.  I got over, but my mom got ran over.

THAT was really freaky!

now i mostly have dreams that are about horses... :-) lol

and let me guess:  you checked kp, ur email, and searched for that user the SECOND you got on? lol, i'm gonna!

95% would cry if Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus were about to jump off a building.  4% of people would be eating popcorn yelling "DO A BACKFLIP!" If you are in the 1% that would climb up and push them off, put this in your sig.
If You Want Kay to Return to KP,

Posted by SaddleAngel on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 11:48
OMIGOSH, u should write a

OMIGOSH, u should write a fiction real-life based story about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

95% would cry if Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus were about to jump off a building. 4% would be eating popcorn yelling "DO A BACKFLIP!" If you are in the 1% that would climb up and push them off, put this in your sig.
If You Want Kay to Return to KP,

Posted by ForeverMyDraco on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 11:49
Could be an ok idea! P.S.

Could be an ok idea! P.S. No, he was just at the sidebar. I was the only other person on. It was VERY scary.

Voldemort: Why do you live?

Harry: Because I have something worth living for!

~Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (July 2011)

If You Want Kay to Return to KP, Copy/Paste Onto Bio/Sig

Posted by Kyle on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 11:51
i'm sure everyone on here

i'm sure everyone on here would read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

yeah.

i'd read it!!!

lol

If You Want Kay to Return to KP,

Posted by ForeverMyDraco on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 11:52
my brother's watching hp 5

my brother's watching hp 5 on tv!

If You Want Kay to Return to KP,

Posted by ForeverMyDraco on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 11:53
Oh wow, that's really

Oh wow, that's really freaky...O_o Just one question: *whispers:* who's Joshua?

~A man can dream~ Billy, The Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy

~It looks like a bucket of diarrhea!~ Muscle Man, The Regular Show

Posted by Taitum on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 11:50
He was this kid who bullied

He was this kid who bullied everyone and told us that we were all losers, and he said he'd send people to kill us (probably why I had this dream) and how we would all go to hell and a bunch of nonsense, so we asked Perry - no DEMANDED Perry - to delete his account. Weirdo and a psycopath.

Voldemort: Why do you live?

Posted by Kyle on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 11:52
whoa, i didn't know about

whoa, i didn't know about the whole killing part!

wow.

If You Want Kay to Return to KP,

Posted by ForeverMyDraco on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 11:54
Oh okay thanks because I

Oh okay thanks because I haven't been a member for too long, so I didn't know about...JOSHUA (dun dun dunn)

Posted by Taitum on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 12:05
And he swore at us and

And he swore at us and called us...stuff that's inappropriate to even put like this ***. It was awful. :( Anyway Kyle, that's SUPER FREAKY.

________________________

TEAM PERRY!

Posted by ~Athena~ on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 19:51
Oh gosh! That sounds soooo

Oh gosh! That sounds soooo creepy! And you were actually "experienicng" it as well. We're just reading about it. 0_o

Can't Joshua come back though? You know, if he gets another account?

lol, this is also kind of funny, because in the future of KP, everyone will STILL be referring to Joshua.. Like, "don't be a joshua" or something, and all the old members or people who have talked to old members will tell the story about Joshua and it'll be passed on for all generations. It would suck though if you got an account and your name was Joshua, yet you weren't THE JOSHUA.

"Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you're up to." -Author Unknown

Posted by Chiaki on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 11:59
it will always be like

it will always be like "Don't Pull a Steph" in How To Be Popular by Meg Cabot!!!

Whenever someone's mean, we should say, "Don't pull a Joshua!"

lol

If You Want Kay to Return to KP,

Posted by ForeverMyDraco on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 12:04
Oh my gosh, I feel so bad

Oh my gosh, I feel so bad for you!! I joined right after he left, but I've read some of his stuff and he really scares the crap out of me. He's just...wierd. Thank the Lord your dream wasn't real!!

- CCSurprised

Posted by CC on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 12:04
:O Joshua even affected

:O Joshua even affected guests?

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! *runs around until slams into a truck*

By the way, welcome to KP, CC! I wasn't sure if you were new or not, because I think someone else had the name CD or something,a nd I thought that person just changed their name. Or maybe I'm screwed up again.

Posted by Chiaki on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 12:08
Thanks!! Wow. I've only been

Thanks!! Wow. I've only been joined for like a week and I've already had four people say, "Hey, welcome to KP!" :D
- CC

Posted by CC on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 23:54
Oh my gods that's creepy! I

Oh my gods that's creepy! I had a dream I was falling off a cliff last night... It was sorta fun cuz it felt like I was on one of those drop tower thingies... o_O

"So... it's like a terrible smoothie that everyone hates but one person likes?" Christian in art class, commenting on a picture.

Posted by Bree... I think... on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 12:59
lol enter in my contest!

lol

enter in my contest!  tis on teh front page!

If You Want Kay to Return to KP,

Posted by ForeverMyDraco on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 13:04
Ohmigosh! That is so scary

Ohmigosh! That is so scary :O  I am scared and I didn't even have the dream. I don't think he would come back, let's hope he doesn't. Even if he did, if he did anything that was bad we would just keep reporting him and then his account would be deleted again. So I wouldn't nessarily worry 'bout him coming on again, it would be utterly stupid if he did.

Why are you reading this? OH! So you read my signatures but not my stories! I see how it is....LOL!!! jk...I wanna thank everyone that read my stories and comments, you guys are awesome! KIDPUB IS AWESOME!! WRITE NOT FIGHT!

Posted by IMMAVampireDiar... on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 13:23
O_O OMIGOSH! Freaky!!! I

O_O

OMIGOSH!

Freaky!!!

I once had a dream where we were driving along a construction sight, and we stopped and got out of the car, and this lady came up and stuck a gun in my brother's stomach and shot him!!! It was SO scary!!! I dived into a pile of mud by the side of the road, and a few bullets grazed my back, and she started talking to my dad. She said my brother was "dead as bacon." I started crying when I woke up!!!

"Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me/And all you're gonna be is mean" -Mean, Taylor Swift

Posted by Peppermint on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 13:52
That's creepy...Sounds like

That's creepy...Sounds like something from a movie or something :)

A future KidPub where everyone gets comments.... Click here and spread the word! http://www.kidpub.com/story/comment-bug-spread-word-read-please-71689412

Posted by Sis on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 14:36
Scary.................O.0  

Scary.................O.0

Don't follow your dreams; chase them.~Richard Dumb

Posted by Rachel on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 14:51
O_o Dude, that REALLY

O_o Dude, that REALLY freaked me out...mainly because I had a dream like that before. (But it wasn't about Joshua.)

You okay? I'd be terrified of going to sleep again if I were you....

-------------

"I do not think of my pets as pets. I think of them as companions." - Me

Posted by TheAshWolf on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 18:40
I'm so glad I wasn't on when

I'm so glad I wasn't on when Joshua was rampaging. That must have been a terrible dream! Really scary...

Hey, you wanna know what would be cool? To prevent any more "Joshuas" Perry should have a kidpub admissions committee. Newbies have to submit an "application" to get an account, and the "committee" would read the admissions and "approve" the new members. You know, just to "make all members' experiences the most beneficial and enjoyable possible" and to "maximize" their "career" on kidpub. Haha, I "love" using "quotes." There could never be such a committee, of course, too many glitches would come up, but can you imagine? That would be so awesome and uptight and snotty!

strength: (strngkth, strngth, strnth) n. The ability to break a bar of chocolate into four pieces, and only eat one.

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver, and much more effective.

Posted by missmaple on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 19:10
Is snotty good? Sorry, I

Is snotty good? Sorry, I sound rude when I say that. Just thinking...
- CC

Posted by CC on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 23:57
No, it's probably not good.

No, it's probably not good. I was rambling. More like, "It would be so awesome, but uptight and snotty!" It just kinda sounds cool. I mean, imagine if kidpub was all elite and stuff?

Posted by missmaple on Sat, 11/27/2010 - 08:40
Oh my god that's really

Oh my god that's really freaky! I probably wasn't there during that time, but Joshua sounds really awful!

__________________________________________________

Imagination is wealth that cannot be stolen.

Read my books Just One Bite, and A Summer to Remember!

WRITE, NOT FIGHT!

Posted by Notes of Moonstone on Sat, 11/27/2010 - 21:20