/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ To ServicePlot, the boy who tried to live, but got roasted by Esther. | KidPub Press //
To ServicePlot, the boy who tried to live, but got roasted by Esther.

Posted April 19th, 2017 by Syafai

by Grave Digger c:
in the milky way.

May 14th, 2017

So I was just listening to a bunch of songs that kpers made while drinking a strawberry smoothie. I ended up checking out Esther's bio because she made a song on kp, I ended up reading her "Dear ServicePlot" post, I ended up reading Serviceplot's comments, (which were at the start of the post), and I ended up almost choking on my smoothie. Then I realised I posted Bea Spills Her Coke a lot **no, I don't drink coke

but still tho I needed a pun... whether it's terrible or naw.** His comment had a grammar mistake, spelling mistake, but let's get to the point the WHOLE COMMENT was a mistake.

Mk... 1, It's spelt OFF not OF.

2, first you say I'm 14, then you say I'm 10, now you're saying I'm 8. DUDE. Make up your MIND. How old do you think I AM??? MK. I guess I get younger :)

3, if you say I'm eight now, then you could've just read in the description of my post on KP about the video which is obviously how you found it cause how the heck else would someone find it, then you would know that I said I MADE IT WHEN I WAS EIGHT. I also said LALALOOPSIES ARE NIGHTMARES TO GUYS.

And 4, bruh Ik it's dumb like there's no point into rolling into a ball if there was such thing as a tornado a size of a country. Ik I was stupid back then you don't need to tell me, hun.

5, Esther roasted you, pls don't try.

6, the video died in 2015 and you decided to comment more than a year later.

7, re·tard·ed r??tärd?d/ adjective datedoffensive less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age. informal offensive very foolish or stupid. "in retrospect, it was a totally retarded idea"...... Huh.. I wonder who that explains. And hun bun don't say no it doesn't explain you, you literally misspelt the word OFF. And you literally didn't decide to read the description or when it said it was made. But if you didn't mean to make that typo, it would've been a totally unretarded to double check your comment before you get roasted about it as heck.

9, au·tis·tic ô?tistik/Submit adjective adjective: autistic; noun: autistic; plural noun: autistics 1. relating to or affected by autism. noun noun: autistic; plural noun: autistics 1. an autistic person. I don't think it makes you 'cool' if that's your goal to make an insult out of a mental illness/disability. Relating to autism, well, I don't think Misophonia relates to it much but, uhm, whatever you say. And btw don't say HAHAHAHAHA YA NO YOU DON'T HAVE MISOPHONIA IT'S RARE AND WHO SAID YOU HAD  ik it's rare that's why people have it, and liek everyone says it's self-diagnosable and I myself diagnosed myself after reading all the symptoms and having all the symptoms :). Thank you for reading if you're alive, Service honey :)

Update May 14, 2017:: ugh this ignorant 8 year old is stuck in my head. If kp members write "retarded and gay" (word not for younger audiences) then wym (if you have one) and read your own compositions and writings. And yeah, before you say words you don't know what you mean, either google it, or don't say it at all. Cause clearly you don't know what Autistic, Retarded, and Gay means. Gay actually has two meanings, homosexual and happy. Homosexual, there are not that many characters in our writings that are gay. I might add a gay character to a story I write one day, though. And happy, ehh. Not all stories are happy on KP. Some can be violent, some can have gore, it can have swearing, and it couldn't be that bright at all if you say the word "gay" as in happy.

If someone tells me to delete this post, I will :)  No regrets on this tho^^^

See more stories by Grave Digger c:
Wow, that's kinda nuts... I

Wow, that's kinda nuts...

I almost don't believe it. I wish Esther would show up at the same time as me so I could see that... I want to for myself.

Everyone here knows it costs $14.95 to join KP, because they did. So technically ServicePlot (if I'm right he was the person who joined to cyberbully) spent $14.95 on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Ridiculous.

Now, since he joined to cyberbully, that kinda makes me think... did he hack KP so he didn't need to spend 15 bucks on bullying? It WOULD explain some things not working... almost like ServicePlot working from beyond the grave. But not really, more like an echo of his time here.

I still just don't believe it.

Posted by Julia on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 11:47
ServicePlot (We sometimes

ServicePlot (We sometimes call him Caleb.. for some reason), is probably like 4 so obviously he doesn't know how to hack, or spend his money for a real reason.

Here's a link to Esther's post to him,

https://www.kidpub.com/story/dear-serviceplot-going-have-some-language-b...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posted by Syafai on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 11:55
Caleb is his real name. he

Caleb is his real name. he messaged me on twitter and that was his name on twitter.

Posted by Elliot on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 15:02
Then why did he call you

Then why did he call you Gary :l?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by hufflepuff *sy* on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 15:38
I think he was trying to

I think he was trying to make a point. Like " oh how do you know thats my real name? how do i know you arent actually gary"

Posted by Elliot on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 17:03
How you know it's his

How you know it's his name::

When he tweeted you.

How Gary isn't your name::

The name Gary randomly came from his head. And the name Gary obviously doesn't fit in with you, the fact that it randomly came from his head is like saying, "OH IM NOT CALEB IM BIG OLD FAT BART'S LONG LOST BROTHER, GARY, HUEHUEHHUEE FRESHAVOCADO" x')

Also, I'm guessing you've been using the name Elliot almsot forever on KP, there wouldn't really be a good reason to be lying about it. Besides, it's your name in all your social media.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by Syafai on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 19:53
I also found service plot's

I also found service plot's facebook it's def his name lol

Posted by Theo on Sat, 04/22/2017 - 17:00
ServicePlot =

ServicePlot = -100000000

Sy = 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 (repeated)

Looks like we have a winner.

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by qU@Rt2M@2teR on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 12:03
YAS   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by hufflepuff *sy* on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 12:09
Serviceplot..................

Serviceplot..................

hmmm..........................

that name just  gives me chills

Posted by Huntress Fade (... on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 19:29
I thiiiiiink.... it might be

I thiiiiiink.... it might be time to move on.... ServicePlot's been gone for a long time....

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 17:49
I agree, let's just forget

I agree, let's just forget about him. He doesn't matter anyway.

Posted by qU@Rt2M@2teR on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 17:56
We should forget about

We should forget about ServicePlot. He was unimportant, and giving him any attention by remembering him like this is more than he deserves.

That being said, Esther is #iconic and this post is #savage.

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by Red Zero on Mon, 04/24/2017 - 11:48
my stories are p gay. def

my stories are p gay. def not exactly the happy way~

Literally 0 of my characters are straight. Just so ya know

Posted by Red Zero on Sun, 05/14/2017 - 16:16