/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Six Years Strong: HAPPY LATE 6TH YEARAVERSARY TO ME (please read everyone) | KidPub Press //
Six Years Strong: HAPPY LATE 6TH YEARAVERSARY TO ME (please read everyone)

Posted September 30th, 2017 by SilverMoon

by *~pretty boy~*
in love with Furihata Kouki, quite honestly.

September 30th, 2017

I joined KidPub on September 25, 2011, and yeah, KP was a lot more active back then, but I'm not going anywhere. I like it here, and I want to help make it better. KidPub is... something like home base, I suppose. Origins.

I fully intend to be more active in the year to come. I have a lot of plans for writing and for this place, and anyone else who is still dedicated to this place-- anyone who wants to help-- please drop a comment below. I really want to know that others still care like me.

The past two-three years have been a rough time for me, but I've gotten through them. I'm going to keep going. I want to write more, to help KidPub grow, there are a lot of things I still have to do. I'm sixteen and I'm a sophomore in high school, I'm back in school after a long period of being mentally unable, I'm moving forward. I'll probably be here all the way until I graduate.

If you're interested in my writing endeavors (and please be interested in them), go check out my updated Writing Masterpost, which I believe is still located on the NSP. Thank you for your continued support.

Thank-yous and shout-outs:

Perry: Thank you SO MUCH for this site, I cannot begin to express how grateful I am for it. Without you, I wouldn't have had these six years or met any of these people or been able to share my writing.

Sravani: I love u, and I hope we talk more and write more again soon. I'm really glad I got to know you and I hope we can become KP Elders together. I'm waiting for you. Take your time, but come back.

Jill: Hey loser, ily too, thanks for putting up with me these past five-ish years. Be more active on KP again, ya punk. Let's write Soulbound and keep in touch forever and ever. And we'll make it through school, and we'll meet in real life someday.

Re: Thank you for caring about Sin Game and for becoming my friend. I appreciate our talks and your nicknames for me such as ginger vampire and pretty boy, they honestly mean a lot to me. And so do you.

Last but not least, Kitty: Hey, little sister. Be brave enough to share your writing and make friends. Explore. Grow. KidPub is wonderful, and I hope you come to care for it as I do. Thanks for everything.

See more stories by *~pretty boy~*
Ayyyy happy six years my

Ayyyy happy six years my dude!! May you have many more yearaversaries! I have been super busy of late but I still care abt KP and like you I’ll probs be here til I graduate!

Posted by palaces out of ... on Sat, 09/30/2017 - 15:54
Oh man yeah I totally

Oh man yeah I totally understand about that, school and stuff gets busy. Also writing is HARD. Thanks! I'll probably have like at the very least a 7th and 8th yearaversary lmao.

Let's keep working on the Demigod NES wiki and stuff. It's fun and I love all our scenarios, also I hope Srav returns soon so we can rebuild it. Athena has been MIA a while and it makes me sad :/ I've tried to contact her several times, but it's whatever.

Also, I will put Colors on my "KP Reading List", which will be on my bio shortly.

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by King Explosion ... on Sat, 09/30/2017 - 20:43
Haha yeah   yes let's I'm

Haha yeah

yes let's I'm working on it

aw thanks!

Posted by palaces out of ... on Sat, 09/30/2017 - 20:45
rip jill rip srav Happy

rip jill rip srav

Happy yearaverseryyy Ena (/._.)/ yey \(._.\).

They can survive, just not as two. Read A Soul's Petal! https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/souls-petal-prologue-3288161092

Posted by Syafai on Sat, 09/30/2017 - 16:28
ikr Thanks, and I'll put A

ikr

Thanks, and I'll put A Soul's Petal on my KP reading list as well. I really want to be more involved with others' works.

You're a good kid and I hope you stay awhile

Posted by King Explosion ... on Sat, 09/30/2017 - 20:44
JILL IS A ZOMBIE NOW

JILL IS A ZOMBIE NOW D:

They can survive, just not as two. Read A Soul's Petal! https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/souls-petal-prologue-3288161...

Posted by st on Sun, 10/01/2017 - 08:47
Happy six years, Ena, and

Happy six years, Ena, and here's to many more.

I'm not giving up on Kidpub either.

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* Chrysostom on Sat, 09/30/2017 - 17:38
Thank you so much. We all

Thank you so much. We all just need to work together to make KidPub better.

Posted by King Explosion ... on Sat, 09/30/2017 - 20:45
ily too you absolute loser!!

ily too you absolute loser!! happy sixth and i'm just gonna be really vain and proud in saying i remember ur yearaversary (better than your birthday tbh oops) and was (probably?) the first one to wish you a happy yearaverary

but yeah you're a wonderful loser and i honestly can feel you getting better between our talks and im so happy for you!! keep going ily and i'll try to be on whenever i can

~Stargazer (Co-write with Hyacinth) // A world of magic and everything in between... You won't want to miss out.

Posted by H.P.W.B (*Jill*) on Sun, 10/01/2017 - 08:55
Ya thx dude, also tru on

Ya thx dude, also tru on that stuff abt my yearaversary. I don't remember ur yearaversary or ur birthday lmao

Posted by *~pretty boy~* on Sun, 10/01/2017 - 12:22
It ok I'd obnoxiously remind

It ok I'd obnoxiously remind u.
Psst in 8 days (9 for you I guess)

Posted by a zombie now (*... on Sun, 10/01/2017 - 17:45
Kk {i want to prove that we

Kk

Posted by *~pretty boy~* on Sun, 10/01/2017 - 18:36
Happy sixth! Sorry, I was

Happy sixth! Sorry, I was late!
__________
“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by Allegro*Alem* on Tue, 10/03/2017 - 06:37
Thanks, and don't worry

Thanks, and don't worry about it :)

Posted by *~pretty boy~* on Tue, 10/03/2017 - 09:44
Happy 6 years! (sorry im

Happy 6 years! (sorry im late) I know how much this site meant to you even if i didnt join till like... 6 months ago or something idk. Thanks for the shoutout :D

<=> Blah, blah, blah, crazy words, mustache. -Pidge imitating Coran <=>

-=Sleep, a curse, yet a curse needed to survive. - Steven Universe (i think)=-

*I think you're just mad cuz you're single! -Garnet*

Posted by Kitty ^~^ on Wed, 10/04/2017 - 16:57
Thank {i want to prove that

Thank

Posted by *~pretty boy~* on Wed, 10/04/2017 - 18:44