/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Sketch: Fan Input Question Thing (I have no idea what to call this) | KidPub Press //
Sketch: Fan Input Question Thing (I have no idea what to call this)

Posted January 3rd, 2017 by CaptainNerd777

by Caroline
in Florida

January 3rd, 2017

Hey fans! This is Captain Nerd here wanting to give y'all a chance to input your ideas into my work in progress, Sketch. As you may or may not know, I'm working on a master copy of Chapters 1-5 that I will post hopefully in February. So, to make sure you all are hearing what you want in the story, I wanted to get your input. Make things interesting, you know?

Answer these questions in the comments section and I'll take your advice. (I may not get to some depending on when I write)

1.) As of now, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best and 1 being the worst, how would you rate Sketch's plot?

2.) How could I make the characters more realistic? (Include name and trait in the answer)

3.) What do you like about the plot, characters, dialogue, etc.?

4.) What don't you like about the plot, characters, dialogue, etc.?

5.) What scenes would you like to see? (more Ingrid and Karith, more Mr. Salmon relationship scenes,......more muffins anyone? :D)

6.) How can I make reading Sketch better for you? (Longer chapters, master copies?)

7.) In Chapter 6,  (which has not been written) what supporting character would you like to see more of? (Mr. Salmon, Ingird, the parents, someone else?)

Thank you for participating and I am always grateful for your support and criticism to help make me a better writer. I hope you all are enjoying Sketch!

-Captain Nerd 777 :)

See more stories by Caroline
1) Roughly a 6 or a 7.  2)

1) Roughly a 6 or a 7. 

2) Karith and Ingrid could be older. Say, seven/eight/nine instead of four or five? That way they would be psychologically developed enough to be holding most of the conversations their holding. 

3) The characters are unique, and i'm interested to see where the plot is going. 

4) The dialogue comes off as a little bit stilted in some sections, part of that is because of the age thing. 

5) ofc more muffins. More Ingrid and Karith would be cute, also I'd like to possibly see more of Karith experiencing frustration or difficulties because of his being confined to a wheelchair. 

6) You do you, mate.

7) Probably the parents, since they haven't been around much. 

:}

I am a writer, therefore, I am not sane. -Edgar Allen Poe

Posted by StickyNotesRe on Tue, 01/03/2017 - 19:20
Thanks so much for the

Thanks so much for the input! Your thoughts are so appreciated!

-Captain Nerd

Posted by Caroline on Tue, 01/10/2017 - 19:41