/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Snow Queen- Chapter 1 | KidPub Press //
The Snow Queen- Chapter 1

The Snow Queen- Chapter 1

Posted September 10th, 2021 by ElizieAngelina

September 11th, 2021

Once upon a time there was a mirror. This was no ordinary mirror. If anyone appeared to look into it, they would become the ugliest of the ugliest. This mirror was created 

by the devil himself, and his goal was to go up into heaven and force the mirror in God's face. One day, a young demon was boasting about how the mirror could turn any-

one ugly.

All of a sudden, a winter breeze knocked the mirror out of the devil's hand. It fell down to the ground, shattering on impact. But the breeze kept going, and scattered the

pieces of the broken mirror around the city that 2 little children were in.

They were Gerda and Kai. On that day, Gerda was building a snowman while Kai was gathering more snow for it. The pieces of the mirror scattered among them, and 

Gerda did not get hit by the shards. Kai, however, did. The pieces struck him in the eye and the heart, and the impact was so great that Kai tumbled down to the ground.

"Kai, are you okay?" Gerda asked, rushing down to Kai. Slowly, he got up. He had this stare on his face, but it wasn't any normal stare...it was an evil stare. "Who are 

you?" Kai asked. "This snowman looks so pathetic!" With a single flick of his hand, he slapped the snowman's head as it went tumbling straight to the ground.

"Kai, why would you do that? This isn't the Kai I remember!" Gerda started to cry. "Shut up!" Kai yelled spitefully. "You're such a crybaby. I'm leaving!" And with that, Kai

stomped off. The air was cold, but he was persistent. All of a sudden, standing in the snow was a marvelous, red and gold, shiny, sled. Kai, in a dazed state, started to

walk towards it. 

A woman was inside. But not just any woman. It was the Snow Queen. Her skin was ivory, her hair was a glimmering periwinkle, and her lips were violet. Kai was 

shocked at her beauty. "Hello, little boy," the woman said. "Would you like to ride in my sled?" Kai nodded, and got in the guest's seat. All of a sudden, the sled took off

in a flash, disappearing with the wind.

isn't this a book

isn't this a book already?

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Wed, 09/15/2021 - 16:39