/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ so I'm writing a musical | KidPub Press //
so I'm writing a musical

so I'm writing a musical

Posted September 28th, 2019 by katchyboo

by IllegalSparkles
in The Dungeons

September 28th, 2019

Yup. I'm writing a musical.

It's called Never Have I Ever, and it's about a girl named Alicia. Here's the pitch:

Alicia and her lackeys, Ruby and Emma, rule the school, and anyone who challenges them regrets it. But one day, an new kid arrives, and he's different than all the rest. Cameron is insolent, the cliche bad boy, and he follows no one's rules except his own. Alicia decides to teach him a lesson, but finds herself falling for him against all the odds.

Maybe, just maybe, he could finally teach her what it really means to rule. 

But Alicia's grip on the school is loosening, and some people, namely Evie, the goody-two-shoes kid, have decided that now is their chance. Can Alicia and her newfound friends, Rowena, Natasha, Elijah, Noah and Cameron, win back the school's support?

Only one way to find out, isn't there?

See more stories by IllegalSparkles
Sweet! I'd want to see at

Sweet! I'd want to see at least the song lyrics for this, and if you feel like sharing some music and you can't post it here, my contact tab is open

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* on Mon, 09/30/2019 - 23:04
Ha, thanks! I'm still in the

Ha, thanks! I'm still in the very early stages of writing it, but I'll tell you when I've got more news!

"You see, it doesn't matter who we are, Sophie. It's what we do." ~Lady Lesso, The School for Good and Evil

Posted by FallenAngel75 on Thu, 10/03/2019 - 08:18
That's a great concept! I

That's a great concept! I love musicals :D

Posted by echo (*Jill*) on Mon, 10/07/2019 - 00:10