/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The story of my life | KidPub Press //
The story of my life

The story of my life

Posted May 29th, 2020 by chicken123

in My head

May 29th, 2020

My whole life, people have thought of me differently than what's actually true. They see me as ditzy, stupid, dramatic. When of course I'm those things but with a twist... I accept it. I take it in a non-negative way. I accept myself for the exuberant, bright, caring person I am. And you know what, the people that tell me anything different, don't matter. if they don't have the ability to see that far into my personality, then they don't deserve me. I've always relied on people to tell me that I'm beautiful, to tell me I'm important and loved. But I don't need anyone else to tell me that, because I believe it. I don't care how I look. I don't care how you look. if you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. I've accepted myself for the ditzy, stupid, dramatic person I am, and for the amazing beautiful person I know I am. If anyone wants to tell me any difference, feel free to walk your little smartypants shoes out that door and into the hole that I dug especially for you. And you can be assured, I will have a shovel to pour mud over your head. So unless you want dirt up your donkey, I suggest you be nice. 

I've always wanted a boyfriend to tell me I'm his favorite person, to give me snacks on my Woman Week, and to call me beautiful. Maybe someday. But for now, I buy myself snacks on my Woman Week, and I wake up in look in the mirror and say you're beautiful. I look in the mirror and say I'ma bad beach and I am gonna change the world. I am going to change it by gracing it with my quirky self. 

Love yaself

Note:: This wasn't directed at anyone on KidPub. I was just putting that into the vast universe :)

Also, I'm dairy free now!!

dairy free? way to go!!

dairy free?

way to go!!

Posted by Fire Dragon 74 on Sat, 05/30/2020 - 16:48
Thanks?? I don't really have

Thanks?? I don't really have a choice about the dairy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As you walk down the fairway of life, smell the roses. You only get to play one round. -Ben Hogan

Posted by chicken123 on Tue, 06/02/2020 - 18:14