/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Story time with Ava! 4 | KidPub Press //
Story time with Ava! 4

Story time with Ava! 4

Posted March 11th, 2019 by pheonixa12

in Cork

March 11th, 2019

So this happened about a year ago and I was basically depressed for a month.This was a very emotional period for me so please no judgement

My dog had an aggresive period a while back and she bit a person or two and attacked two dogs.She was being very aggresive and one day my dad came into my room and said ''Ava.....We're going to have to put Holly [my dog] down'' I was shocked for a minute then burst into tears.Holly had been my dog for as long as I can remeber and hearing that she was going to be put down.....It...I can't put into words how bad it felt for me.I've never lost a family member that I knew and Holly was like my best friend.I was crying for about five minutes before getting out my phone.I needed to talk to someone.I called my child minder [she has been minding me and my brothers since Jonah [oldest brother] was born] and she comforted me.I was  depressed  and everytime I saw my dog I cried.It was one of the most horrible things I've ever felt.The guilt and the pain were eating me up inside.The only reason she wasn't put down because my brother [Jonah] convinced dad to make it really hard for her to get out of the house and give her a muzzle when he took her out for walks.When I learned my dog wasn't going to die I wept tears of joy.I was a lot more afectionate towardsmy adorable doggo.The thought of losing my poor dog still makes me cry sometimes....

Anyway I hope anybody reading this has a wonderful day [or night] Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I shall not lie she wrote

I shall not lie she wrote about this in her copy at school and I cried I love dogs and the thought just loosing my dog came into my head.

p.s Ava i'm so happy your dog didn't get put down.

Posted by Roisin on Tue, 03/12/2019 - 03:33