/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Story time with Ava! 5 | KidPub Press //
Story time with Ava! 5

Story time with Ava! 5

Posted March 11th, 2019 by pheonixa12

in Cork

March 11th, 2019

So ths is my point of view on the sleepover Roisin featured in her storytime.

The question I was asked was:Would you rather kill your dog or kill all our dogs.Knowing what it was like to go through losing your dog [kind of] I had to really think about it but then all the memories of nearly losing Holly [my dog] came rushing into my mind and I remeber what I said ''I know what it's l-like to lose your dog'' My voice was breaking and I was starting to cry ''so um I would kill Holly'' Then the tears flooded out and I ran into the bathroom.Roisin and my other friend [not the question asking one] came in to try and comfort me about Holly.The friend who asked the question waited in the bedroom.Roisin gave and extremely sappy and sentimental and cringey speech about how even if Holly died that she would always be in my heart and the she kind of poked the right side of my chest.I tried not to say it because I knew she was being nice but then she did it again and I couldn't resist ''My heart is on the other side Roisin.We laughed at that and wen in to tell question friend abot the joke.We continued messing and ended up stayimg awake til like three am.I slept in XD

Anyway I hope anyone reading this has a great day [or night] Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVV

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HI

Posted by Roisin on Mon, 03/11/2019 - 15:03
Oh hi!   Great story. This

Oh hi!

Great story.

This would really be better on a place like the forums though!

(hover your mouse over "Talk About", click "The Writers Block")

Have fun hope to see you there!

-that other kid

Posted by indygoes (kayla) on Tue, 03/12/2019 - 11:27