/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Things I've done because of the Corona Virus | KidPub Press //
Things I've done because of the Corona Virus

Posted March 26th, 2020 by chicken123

in a place dreaming and drinking coffee

March 26th, 2020

I've pretty much succumbed to boredom. I've started a YouTube channel and posted a few videos on that. I also have done a lot of painting, I'll see if I can get a picture on here. it was my dad's birthday, and I made him a painting that said:

FUNNY

BADA**

STRONG

HERO

RELIABLE

PROVIDER

I've played a lot of Minecraft. I've yelled at my brother a lot. I've yelled at my dog a lot. I've yelled at my family a lot. I've yelled at myself a lot. Yeah, I've yelled at everyone and everything. I found out I have an allergy to caffeine. my friends think it's a joke but it's really bad. I get sweaty and light-headed and I get sick. Soooo, yeah. decaf coffee has been pretty much my life since school has closed. I've been skating but not with anyone because you know, virus. I've been playing my flute, and I am entering a "Flute Choir." I have to send a video of myself playing a part of a song (I'm Flute 5 for this song) and it's REALLLYYY low. But yeah I hope I get in, because they travel everywhere. So yeah. My state is on official lockdown until at least April 13th. They still haven't closed school for us :(. I want them to close school, but it will be really sad. I was sick a week before all of this virus business started, so that's an extra week for me not seeing everyone and getting behind on work :(

I'm going to a post a challenge every day if I remember for a fun thing to do during Covid-19. 

Since were homeschooled I

Since were homeschooled I still get to do school!!!!  :(

Posted by Fire Dragon 74 on Fri, 03/27/2020 - 13:05