/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ three | KidPub Press //
three

three

Posted September 30th, 2019 by Syafai

by snickle
in in in in in in in in

September 30th, 2019

it's actually quite shokcing how i keep coming back to this website and i didn't forget about it because well so much has been going on!

but i remembered on september 6 that it was my registration birthday and procrastinated it until now.

so here i am.

3 years old and dying out slowly but i may or may not already be dead!

devil shoot i remember that little emoji thing lol

but yea my life has truly changed since like 2 year ago when i was still extremely active but whatever

favourite kidpub memories:

late 2016-mid 2017 when everything was still alive

autumn 2016 when silverplot came 

when i dissed everyone being the 9yr old i was

See more stories by snickle
Hahaa, bless you Sumayyah. I

Hahaa, bless you Sumayyah. I know we're only over the internet, but I've at least seen your writing style and communication mature by ages. You've really impressed me while you've been around here. If life is getting busy for you and you can't be around here anymore I get it, but I hope you'll continue poking your head in when you can :D

(I remember the servings of plots! Such good old bad old days.)

Happy third!

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* on Mon, 09/30/2019 - 23:03
thank you :)

thank you :)

Posted by snickle on Thu, 10/03/2019 - 15:29
Happy third! I remember you

Happy third! I remember you being one of my first KP friends even though we don't really interact anymore. Another memory is this one time (back when I was extremely active and read literally every story on the NSP) where I read your story and gave you CC even though the title clearly said "dont read" and then you got mad at me for reading it and I was sooooo embarrassed lol

Anyways, I hope you don't completely leave! Life can get really busy but it's nice you haven't forgotten about KidPub. Happy yearaversery, and hope you have more to come!

__________

“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.” - Beatrix Potter

Posted by oof.alem.oof on Thu, 10/03/2019 - 10:32
thank you :)!

thank you :)!

Posted by snickle on Thu, 10/03/2019 - 15:30
Happy Third Yearaversary

Happy Third Yearaversary Sy! heart

"Champion, I can take a beating, I'll rise again." - Barns Courtney

Posted by Unclevre on Thu, 10/03/2019 - 13:51
thank you:)!

thank you:)!

Posted by snickle on Thu, 10/03/2019 - 15:31
ayy congrats on 3 years!

ayy congrats on 3 years! it's my 7th in a couple of days but I don't plan on making a post because I'm not really active on here anymore, feels like cheating :P

Posted by echo (*Jill*) on Mon, 10/07/2019 - 00:11