/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Twin Disasters cancelled until March!! | KidPub Press //
Twin Disasters cancelled until March!!

Twin Disasters cancelled until March!!

Posted January 2nd, 2012 by Pinkypinkgirl

by Ali
in New Jersey

January 2nd, 2012

Yep, Twin Disasters is cancelled until March.. maYBE THE end or something... SORRY IF THIS IS CLOGGING, BUT THE AN IS SAYING ITS DOWN... WHAT IS UP WITH THE AN!?!?

See more stories by Ali
Oh please, either explain

Oh please, either explain properly for those ignorant unfortunates out on this, or spare us the pain of trying to decipher your cryptic remark.

'Tyger tyger burning bright, in the forests of the night. What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?' - The Tyger, by William Blake

Posted by Tygress on Mon, 01/02/2012 - 03:46
Im gonan tell myself that

Im gonan tell myself that you just want me to explain why I am canceling Twin Disasters...  well, because I got no ideas for the first chapter!! Exactly why I put the preview, and I am quite busy right now, so I wont be continuing Twin Disasters until sometime in March or April.. maybe February.. but not for  a little while

Posted by Ali on Mon, 01/02/2012 - 13:27
Please could you use proper

Please could you use proper grammar and puntuation, because I couldn't understand a single thing for several words in that. Also, I find it more than annoying.

Posted by Tygress on Mon, 01/02/2012 - 14:28
Uhh, I used whatever grammar

Uhh, I used whatever grammar I wanted...

Posted by Ali on Mon, 01/02/2012 - 16:21
You want to be a writer? You

You want to be a writer? You won't get far with grammar issues. Seriously! You've come accross as a real brat when I've seen you on KP. I'm sure you aren't, but you're attitude is like you can do whatever you want, and you are perfect. That annoys some people. Including me. And that is why I have the urge to pick fights with you, but have mostly controlled myself. Note the word mostly there.

Posted by Tygress on Tue, 01/03/2012 - 13:30
iTS PEOPLE like you that

iTS PEOPLE like you that start these fights, and people like me who are always the victim here!! I WILL GET BLAMED AND I KNOW IT!! I am NOT a brat.. you just gotta comment on my stuff saying it isnt right.... when I know it is to me and me only (and probably a few other people) if you dont like it, i dont give a flying  fadoodle!! Just shut up about it and I will do whatever I want in my dang stories... we had a fight about this in 2010 and it was HARSH. You are really starting another one!!

Posted by Ali on Tue, 01/03/2012 - 14:18
I was not on KP in 2010, so

I was not on KP in 2010, so therefore it was not me. I am naturally pedantic (look that word up) like to correct people, and to be honest, I do not understand you. I don't think I'm being unreasonable. Look at this post. Read it over and over. Am I sounding mad? I'm relaxed. To be honest, I might drop this, because talking to you is like nailing jelly - oh, excuse me (translates to American) gelatine to the ceiling. You annoy me - I get the urge to annoy you. I have restrained myself. I've not been too bad. If I lose it, well, lets see who shouts more.

Posted by Tygress on Tue, 01/03/2012 - 14:33
You do not know what I have

You do not know what I have been through. And here comes you and you make it worse. You started this, so please, STOP I have had enough of people being like this.. especially to ME I an tired of it. I am ending this HERE... say one more word, this fight is ALL you!!!

Posted by Ali on Tue, 01/03/2012 - 14:45
Fine. You don't know what

Fine. You don't know what I've been through. Two can play this game. And here comes you and act like you own the planet. Of course you can do no wrong. I commented, then corrected your grammar, because it is what I am like. I'm eccentric, and probably have mild OCD. I am trying to...I'm not angry. I'm not fighting. I don't understand. I know I sound all bossy and confident, but I'm not. I'm leaving. Not the fight. Figure this out youself. This fight is all you, because you are the only one doing any fighting.

Posted by rebecca on Tue, 01/03/2012 - 14:57
WHAT GAME!?!? YOU THINK THIS

WHAT GAME!?!? YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME!?!?!? I HAVE HARD TROUBLE RIGHT THIS MOMENT IN REAL LIFE AND YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF GAME!?!?!

Posted by Ali on Tue, 01/03/2012 - 17:03
Trust me, I understand. It

Trust me, I understand. It is an expression - the game of 'oh, poor me, give other person guilt trip'

Posted by Tygress on Wed, 01/04/2012 - 13:07
Try telling that to a

Try telling that to a teacher and ask why you didn't get an 'A' in English.

~Lauren~

A Picnic up a mountain. A mysterious BANG! And Skylar finds herself in Ancient China...: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/m-e-m-o-r-y-mountainprologuet...

Posted by Iridescent (Lauren) on Sun, 02/19/2012 - 07:28
In middle school, we call it

In middle school, we call it Language Arts, in which I am getting a solid 'B' because I was sick for a spelling test

Posted by Ali on Sun, 02/19/2012 - 07:36
They don't let you retake

They don't let you retake it?!? THAT'S SO FRIGGIN' UNFAIR! If you miss out a dictation at school, they don't count it and just take the average of the other marks :D

~Lauren~

Posted by Iridescent (Lauren) on Mon, 02/20/2012 - 08:55
Actually, because I was

Actually, because I was sick, got to be able to take it when I was ready, but I completely forgot until like, 2-3 weeks later.. I can see why i couldn't take it. Besides, B is good.

Posted by Ali on Mon, 02/20/2012 - 11:20
B is not good. I never get a

B is not good. I never get a B on English except for penmanship. And I always get an A+ for dictation.

~Lauren~

Posted by Iridescent (Lauren) on Tue, 02/21/2012 - 04:07
To me C- and on down to an F

To me C- and on down to an F is bad. C and C+ I could do better on, B- and B and B+, I could get better but they are pretty good. And the As I will always take. To you, B isn't good, to me, it is. It isbetter than an F. :)

Posted by Ali on Tue, 02/21/2012 - 09:47
My parents say B is okay,

My parents say B is okay, but that's only because they saw I could get worse grades.

Posted by FruityBlu on Tue, 02/21/2012 - 14:02
B isnt the best, but isnt

B isnt the best, but isnt the worst either. Its better than any F or D.. atleast your getting something good out of a B    :)

Posted by Ali on Tue, 02/21/2012 - 14:31
I haven't got a B- last time

I haven't got a B- last time the teacher gave us the report card. Not even Chinese.

~Lauren~

Posted by Iridescent (Lauren) on Wed, 02/22/2012 - 03:42
Right now my grades are Bs

Right now my grades are Bs and As and one A+!! :)

Sid: Why am I on Santa's Naughty list? Diego: My guess, probably because he didn't have a loser list ~ Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas

Posted by Ali on Wed, 02/22/2012 - 17:32