/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: Book 2: The Mysterious Enemy: | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: Book 2: The Mysterious Enemy:

Posted December 20th, 2016 by QuartzMaster

January 6th, 2019

Here you go, book 2 in one thing.

Ultimates 2: The Mysterious Enemy:

By: The Ultimate Osaid

{Chapter 1}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|     ~~Trying~To~Escape~~    |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

I’m Ichoo Qeezixyx, and I’m training to become an Ultimate under Glare, along with my friends Draco and Saturo.

Except… Draco was having some sort of vision so he was not feeling that good, and he was in some other place. We went after him. Arrow, Shot, Saturo, and I didn’t listen to Glare and went near Draco when some sort of black and purple lightning shock wave took us out. We were now inside the Vision with Draco.

We were looking for Draco inside when we ran into this giant army. So we ran away, terrified.

It was now extremely dark. We had managed to escape, but just barely. Saturo injured his leg, so Shot had to carry him on his back.

We found a house that was old and broken too, and there was a basement that we had walked into. We had decided to rest there, since we were all tired from running.

We still haven’t found Draco or Glare. We were in danger. Up above, there were soldiers everywhere.

“I kind’ve regret coming along…” Shot said.

The rest of us were quiet. We didn’t really have anything to say.

“I …” Arrow started, “I’m not going to stay here. I’m going back up there.”

“Yeah… Me too,” Shot said afterwards.

“Sure, I agree,” Saturo also said.

“Then it’s settled,” I said, “let’s get up there, find Glare, and then find Draco. Glare is the only person I can trust here in this weird place.”

“You may be right. There's only one way to find out,” Saturo replied.

We all nodded, and walked up the stairs of the basement. Then we hid under a table, so we can plan our next move without being spotted.

“So…” Saturo whispered. “What is the plan?”

“We should sneak by and try to find Glare. Then let’s ask him what our next move should be,” Arrow explained. “Since Glare is stronger than us and more experienced.”

“Okay. Let’s do it,” I replied.

We then snuck away from under the table, and walked towards the back door. Arrow took a peek outside, before waving for us to come.

We walked outside the building and hid behind another building as we looked around for Glare or Draco.

“Hey… I see him!” Saturo whispered pretty loudly that it really wasn’t a whisper.

I looked at what Saturo was looking at, and I couldn’t believe what I saw.

In front of us was someone who was a bit tall. He was about a foot taller than me. He also had on a helmet, with a line so he can see through, and a gray feather hanging off the back of his helmet. He had on a black belt, and an ‘x’ mark on his chestplate. Seemed to be a alien-like thing to me since it was hard to describe.

“W-who are you?” Saturo asked him.

The figure didn’t reply.

“THERE HE IS! GET HIM!!!” we heard soldiers yell before they all attacked the figure.

But then the figure turned to dust, and was gone! The soldiers looked at us. There were five of them at first, but many came to us. We were then surrounded.

“Uh oh…” Saturo mumbled, “I guess I am going to say my last words here and now…”

“Yep…” Shot said, “it’s now or never. I really regret coming here. I just wanted to be a hero, and I wanted to stand up like you guys did.”

“I hear ya, Shot,” Arrow said as well, “I also wanted to help, but I guess I am not really helpful.”

What Arrow just said wasn’t true at all. He had helped me. He saved my life, and Shot saved Draco’s. They both were mistaken! I had to speak up and say that to them!

“That’s not true,” I finally spoke up, “you are heros. You saved me the first time we met.”

They looked at me and just nodded, they didn’t look really happy.

“HEY! SHUT UP YOU PUNKS!!” a soldier then yelled.

Out of the shadows, the soldiers all disappeared. It was weird. They just flat out disappeared. Then, I saw who had done it. The figure who those soldiers were after.

“They just don’t stop coming…” I heard the figure say before he took off.

I looked around us. Then, I saw a huge black battleship.

“Oh… My…” Saturo started before he was interrupted by the battleship which disappeared while making a loud sound.

Because of the movement of the battleship, there was wind that knocked us backward. I hit my head hard, and I had been knocked out. But that battleship… I have never seen anything like it before in my entire life.

{Chapter 2}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|  ~~The~Unexpected~Finding~~ |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

After awhile, I got back up and my head hurt a bit. Then I remembered the battleship and what had happened. I looked around for my friends, Arrow, Shot, and Saturo were all nowhere in sight.

I found myself in a broken down house, and I had to move outside because the ceiling suddenly fell on me. It was really broken.

“Finally, you got up,” I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked around, and spotted someone who I was looking for.

Glare.

“G-glare. Where are we?” I asked.

I had so many questions to ask him.

“In the vision,” Glare simply replied, “I was trying to protect you from coming here, so you won’t have to deal with, ‘Him’.”

“Who’s ‘Him’?” I asked.

“A very dangerous and powerful man,” Glare said, “but forget him, for now. We have other troubles. Getting out of here.”

“W-where is Arrow, Shot and Saturo?!” I asked, getting worried.

Glare frowned at me.

“I’m afraid…” he said, “they were knocked back due to the battleship’s movements, and they are very far away from here.”

“Then let’s find them!” I exclaimed.

“I thought you wanted to find Draco,” Glare said.

“Yeah! But I want to find all of my friends! They need my help!” I shouted.

Glare sighed.

“Fine…” He agreed, “you won’t be able to always stay with your friends. You might encounter problems that you can’t fix…”

“So…?” I asked.

“You can go find them,” Glare answered, “but I am going to teach you a ‘light’ attack. It will help against the soldiers. They will let their guard down against you, since you are a kid.”

I was silent for a while.

“Okay, teach me it,” I finally said.

Glare smiled.

“Okay,” he then said.

He then stuck out his hand, and a ball of yellow light appeared.

“This is one of my attacks…” he explained, “you need to focus your energy from your body into it. It takes some practice, but it usually works right away when you are in danger because of how your body reacts to it.”

I stuck my hand out, and started to focus my energy.

“Good… good…” Glare started, “keep it up.”

I focused as hard as I could. I even started to shake a bit from all the focus, and some sweat fell to the floor.

“You are trying too hard,” Glare finally said, “you need to look for the path of using the power, ‘light’.”

“Hey, Gemil?” I asked in my mind.

“Yes, master Ich?”

“Can you help me? Put me on the path for the power, ‘light’.”

“Okay.”

I lowered my focus, and closed my eyes. I could sense some power coming into me. Then, a ball of light appeared in my hand.

“See?” Glare said with a smile, “Ultimate Crystals are handy when learning a new power. Some people train without them, but they really help you so much. You could learn all sorts of powers.”

“I never realized,” I said.

“Anyway…” Glare said, “now that you have learned it, let me show you what you can do with it.”

Glare then made one.

“So, you can throw it. You can attack from far, and attack from close, and you could use it as a boost,” Glare explained.

“Okay. Thanks for teaching me that move.”

“Well, I am your master for a reason.”

I looked at the horizon, that was covered with smoke and ashes. I felt like I was ready to go out there. I just… didn’t want to go alone.

Especially when I didn’t know what is out there.

I walked out the door. That’s when I realized that the city we were in before was far away, like miles away from where I was standing.

I then felt Glare’s hand on my shoulder.

“Your choice is now to be made. I can tell that you will have to do that quite often in the Ultimates Galaxy,” Glare said.

I nodded in agreement. I don’t know a whole lot about the Ultimates Galaxy, but Glare does. He is a scientist after all.

Then, before I knew it, I was on my way back to the city that I was in before.

?

I was running as fast as I could. I could hear footsteps behind me, someone was chasing me. I continued running, I was not about to get caught.

I felt tired already, but for some reason my legs were running as if they were in control of themselves, and I was doing nothing.

When I turned my head to look back, I realized that I had lost whoever was chasing me. I sat down, in the middle of an alley between two buildings. I was breathing heavily. Trying to catch my breath, I rested.

“I sense an ally nearby, Ich.” I hear Gemil said to me.

“Good. I could use some help. This new trick Glare taught me works on them, but there are too many,” I replied.

“He is nearby. He is really close.”

“How close?” I asked, before I spotted a figure in front of me.

It was dark, so I couldn’t see the face. But then, he or she leaned down, and I saw the face.

Arrow.

“Where were y-” I was going to ask but I was interrupted.

“Shh!!”

Arrow then grabbed my arm, and pulled me up.

“Don’t talk too loudly. Just whisper,” Arrow whispered to me.

“Why?” I whispered back.

“There are soldiers around. I found an exit. Shot is waiting there with Saturo,” Arrow explained in a low voice.

“So they are okay? Good… I was worried,” I answered in a low voice as well.

Arrow lead me through the alley slowly. He checked every corner for anyone before continuing.

“We still need to find Draco,” I said on the way.

“There is no sign of him in this place,” Arrow replied.

“But we went into his vision,” I said back.

“No, he was in the ‘vision’. The one where everyone who is having it is in. The exit we found takes us to the Dream World,” Arrow explained.

I thought as we continued walking. Lot’s of things were confusing.

“How do you know all this stuff?” I decided to ask.

Arrow fell silent.

“I … I just wanna go home,” Arrow finally said, “I want to see my family and friends again.”
I became silent now. I missed my family. Ever since I left Hindro with Lime and Saturo, I forgot all about them because of what keeps on happening.

All of a sudden, we heard an explosion near us.

Quickly, Arrow and I were flung back from the explosion, and there was dust everywhere. I could hear Arrow coughing as the dust cleared off.

Then, in front of us, there were soldiers. More of them surrounded us.

Quickly, I started to charge one of the light balls in my hand. When it was finished, I threw it towards one of the soldiers.

But he dodged.

Then, he took off his helmet, and I recognized who it was. Glare. All the other soldiers were gone. Just one remaining, which was Glare.

“Glare? Why did you come?” Arrow asked from next to me.

Glare looked at him, and I realized he was looking at his leg.

I looked at Arrow, and there was a huge cut on his leg. It looked really painful.

“Are you okay?!” I exclaimed as Glare and I came closer to help.

“Yeah I’m fine … OW!” Arrow replied.

Glare examined his injury. “You won’t be making it far, Arrow. Hurry up and tell us where the exit is.” Glare helped Arrow up.

I put my arm around Arrow’s neck, and he did the same so that he could walk.

“It’s in one of the basements of the houses. Shot is on patrol to see who is coming,” Arrow replied before yelling in pain as we moved, “it’s in that house.”

He pointed at one of the houses. I started to move towards it.

“Ow! Ouch! Oof! OWW!” Arrow exclaimed in pain for each step.

Then we reached the front door, and Glare opened it.

“Are you sure it’s here?” Glare asked as we entered.

“Yes… OW!” Arrow replied.

“When will they come back?” I heard a very familiar voice say as we walked down the stairs.

Then, I spotted Saturo and Shot.

“Saturo!” I exclaimed.

“Ichoo!” Saturo exclaimed as well, he looked happy to see me.

“Quiet guys! No time for that stuff! We need to get out of here!” Shot exclaimed as well.

I then spotted some kind of portal that looked like the ones in the Test that I took for my Ultimate Crystal.

“That takes us to the Dream World,” Glare said aloud, “from there all we have to do is wake up.”

Glare walked in first, and then Saturo. Shot helped me help Arrow get inside. Soon, we all were inside. We’ve made it out.

{Chapter 3}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|  ~~From~Dreams~To~Reality~~ |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

Whoosh!! That’s the sound of the portal. We were on the other side. Wait… I was on the other side.

There was no one near me. I was alone.

I looked around, and I was in some sort of temple. It looked like one of those old ones in movies.

There were vines hanging down from the walls everywhere. It seemed that this was a really old temple that has been here for decades.

I saw a huge rock that was rectangular, and there was writing on it. It was in some weird handwriting, but it was in english.

I couldn’t really read it. But at the bottom, there was an arrow pointing to a … Button. It looked more like a switch.

I thought about what to do. A part of me wanted to flip the switch, and the other part of me didn’t.

I didn’t know what to do. So I just stood there, looking at the switch.

Then, my body acted on its own and I flipped the switch.

Suddenly, a lot of things happened. The ground was shaking, and I could tell things were moving. Then, there was a table in the middle, and a girl lying on it.

The girl had long hair that was a light shade of brown. She wore a yellow shirt with a white cotton jacket, black shorts, and white shoes.

Then, she got up. She opened her eyes, and they were dark green.

“He’s going to be just fine,” she then said in a clear voice.

Then, everything started to fade out.

?

“Hey! He’s coming back!” I heard Saturo’s voice shout as my eyes slowly opened.

I looked around, and saw everyone else. I saw Saturo in front of me, looking happy to see that I was awake. I also saw Arrow. He was still injured. I also spotted his friends next to him (Ayla, Shot, and Layla).

Glare was also there. He was standing up, his arms crossed. I could see from the look on his face that he was also happy to see me. But Draco wasn’t there.

“Ichoo! You’re back!” Arrow exclaimed.

I rubbed my eyes.

“But we didn’t find Draco…” I muttered, “we still have no idea where he is.”

“Oh he’s fine!” Saturo said, “that girl said he was fine!”

Wait…

“What girl?” I asked.

“You don’t know? She talked to us in the Dream World. She said he’s fine,” Saturo repeated. “She said that she had saved him and stuff.”

I looked around. I recognized where we were. At Arrow’s base. I then remembered what Cyrus Borg told us to do. I remembered that he wanted information. Well, we don’t have much.

All of a sudden, Arrow got up, all by himself.

“W-what? How? You were injured!” I said, confused.

“Oh you didn’t know?” Arrow replied, “Ayla here has the power to heal. Not the best, but it works. Remember when we rescued you? She was healing you.”

Oh. So that was why I felt like I was being healed by the second.

“So…” Glare said, “are you ready to return to the Planet of Light to resume your training?”

“Yeah,” I replied, “but what about Draco?”

“He’s not here. We don’t know where he went,” Glare answered.

“Oh.”

Arrow then presses a button before a portal opens.

“I opened your way back,” Arrow then said before Saturo jumped in, “you can go now.”

I looked at the portal. Glare walked in first, and then I entered behind him.

When I walked out the other side, we were back at Glare’s house.

“Are you ready to resume your training, or do you need a break?” Glare asked as soon as I came out of the portal.

“Uh … Sure,” I replied.

“Very well. Go get Saturo so we can begin.” Glare said.

I looked around. I knew already where Saturo was.

I walked towards the house, and opened the door. I spotted Saturo instantly. He was sitting down on a bright yellow couch, eating chips. (As usual. He is addicted. Wait… Where did he even get those?)

“Saturo, Glare told me to call you so we can train,” I said.

*CRUNCH!*  He did?” Saturo replied, chewing loudly.

“Yes.”

“Oh I didn’t *CRUNCH!* *CRUNCH!*  I didn’t know,” Saturo replied, still eating his chips.

I turned towards the exit, before turning back to Saturo.

“Coming?” I asked, obviously waiting.

He looked at me as if I had committed a crime.

“Yeah I am coming!” he exclaimed, “that is after I finish this bag of chips!”

He threw away his empty bag of chips before pulling out a new one.

Quickly, I sped by and grabbed the bag of chips before opening it. Then I took a bite.

“Hey!” Saturo yelled, “that’s mine!”

“Too bad. You had one already. It’s unhealthy to eat chips to much! Look at you! You are gonna get fat!” I said.

Saturo looked at his belly. It looked normal, and he wasn’t fat.

“What are you talking about?” Saturo asked before taking back the chips from my hands.

“Whatever. Just come on. Glare is waiting for us,” I answered.

I then walked out of the house, with Saturo behind me. I looked at where Glare used to be standing, but he wasn’t there anymore.

I walked around, looking for him, followed by Saturo’s loud chewing sound in the background.

“Meow…” I heard a voice said.

I faced that voice and spotted a kitten. Draco’s kitten. Wait … That could mean Draco is near!

“Oh look it’s Fireball!” Saturo said, having finished his chips.

Fireball sat there, licking his fur.

All of a sudden, I was knocked to the floor. Then I realized, Glare had kicked me. I looked up, and Glare was standing in front of me.

“Never be off guard,” Glare then said, “always be aware of your surroundings.”

But then, I spotted someone on the roof of Glare’s house. He was wearing a hood, and black clothing. When he saw me look at him, he disappeared as fast as he could.

Weird. Who was that? Why is he here? What does he want? Lots of questions filled me.

“Get up Ich,” I heard Glare then said, “and try to attack me.”

I listened. I got up, and looked at Glare. I also spotted Saturo behind him. Saturo then tried to attack him, but Glare dodged and I fell backwards again.

Saturo had punched me, while he was aiming for Glare. Since Glare dodged, Saturo ended up hitting me instead.

“Like I said,” Glare then said as Saturo helped me up and apologized, “always be aware of your surroundings.”

“Okay…” I replied, “but how am I supposed to do that?”

“Sense. Use all your six senses.” Glare replied.

“Six? There are only five!” I exclaimed.

“No. There is a sixth. If none of the five senses work, then you have the sixth,” Glare explained, “the sixth sense has many names, but to keep it simple, let’s call it mind. The sixth sense allows you use brainwaves to tell if an enemy is nearby. It can detect attacks, objects, anything that moves.”

I was shocked.

“But…” Glare started, “there is a limit to what you can sense. That’s why you should practice.”

“That is cool!” Saturo yelled, “teach me how!”
“Patience. You need to learn patience first,” Glare said, “I won’t allow you to eat any chips until next month.”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS!?” Saturo yelled in rage, “I CAN’T DO THAT!!”

“You will have to to learn patience,” Glare replied with a slight smirk.

“GRRRR!” Saturo was flustered.

“What about me?” I asked Glare.

“Ahh…” Glare replied, “you are going to eat chips in front of Saturo for a whole month. After what I’ve seen, you have patience.”

“I do?” I asked, “oh wait… Yeah I do.”

“So you can begin training how to use your sixth sense. Saturo on the other hand, will have to wait until a month.” Glare said.

“That is so unfair!” Saturo retorted, “I must be able to still eat my chips!”

“Nope. Not until after a month,” Glare repeated.

“ARGH!!”

Saturo was peeved. He ran away in a hurry. But then, I felt something tap on my shoulder.

When I turned around, I spotted the same figure who was on the roof earlier in the distance. He still had on his mask, so I couldn’t see his face.

I could see his eyes glowing white through the eye holes in his mask.

“M-must find a way…” I heard him mumble.

Then, he fled again into the shadows.

I still wondered who that was. And what did he mean by, ‘must find a way’?

“Pst!” I then heard a voice said.

I turned around and spotted a familiar character.

Asolo. What’s with everyone popping up all of a sudden!?

“Asolo!” I shouted, “it’s been awhile hasn’t it?”

“Sure has,” Asolo replied. “Where’s Saturo and Draco at?”

“Oh… Saturo ran somewhere, because Glare told him he can’t eat chips for a month,” I said.

“Really?” Asolo said, his eyebrows going up as if he were surprised, “I was inside the house just awhile ago, and Saturo was eating some chips.”

“Wait what?!” I asked, surprised.

“Nah. Just kidding.”

“So how did you get here?”

“Oh we came through a portal. Arrow, Shot, Layla and Ayla helped us out.”

“You know them?” I asked.

“Yeah, we were friends for a long time,” Asolo replied.

“Wait… You said, ‘us’,” I said, realizing what Asolo had said.

Then, out of nowhere, a figure popped out.

“SURPRISE!!” the figure said as I fell to the floor.

I then realized who that figure was.

Harry.

“Oh hello Harry,” I said, getting back up.

“Hi Ich,” Harry replied.

Then, I noticed Naro and Lard behind Harry.

“You guys came too?” I asked.

“Yeah, we all came. For a particular reason too,” Lard said.

“And what’s that?” I asked.

Then, Asolo took something white out of his pocket. I realized what it was after seeing it. An Ultimate Crystal.

“You see…” Asolo said, “I got my Ultimate Crystal so I came here to show you. Also to tell you that I will surpass you.”

I smiled.

“Hey,” Lard then said, “did you know that Pi is an infinite number? It’s really really long, but it is infinite so it never ends. I’ll tell you some of it. 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286208998628034825342117067982148086513282306647093844609550582231725359408128481117450284102701938521105559644622948954930381964428810975665933446128475648233786783165271201909145648566923460348610454326648213393607260249141273724587006606315588174881520920962829254091715364367892590360011330530548820466521384146951941511609433057270365759591953092186117381932611793105118548074462379962749567351885752724891227938183011949129833673362440656643086021394946395224737190702179860943702770539217176293176752384674818467669405132000568127145263560827785771342757789609173637178721468440901224953430146549585371050792279689258923542019956112129021960864034418159813629774771309960518707211349999998372978049951059731732816096318595024459455346908302642522308253344685035261931188171010003137838752886587533208381420617177669147303598253490428755468731159562863882353787593751957781857780532171226806613001927876611195909216420198938095257201065485863278865936153381827968230301952035301852968995773622599413891249721775283479131515574857242454150695950829533116861727855889075098381754637464939319255060400927701671139009848824012858361603563707660104710181942955596198946767837449448255379774726847104047534646208046684259069491293313677028989152104752162056966024058038150193511253382430035587640247496473263914199272604269922796782354781636009341721641219924586315030286182974555706749838505494588586926995690927210797509302955321165344987202755960236480665499119881834797753566369807426542527862551818417574672890977772793800081647060016145249192173217214772350141441973568548161361157352552133475741849468438523323907394143334547762416862518983569485562099219222184272550254256887671790494601653466804988627232791786085784383827967976681454100953883786360950680064225125205117392984896084128488626945604241965285022210661186306744278622039194945047123713786960956364371917287467764657573962413890865832645995813390478027590 and there are many many more.”

“How did you remember all of that?!” My jaw dropped.

“I can tell you more of Pi, if you want. I can get up to a million digits,” Lard replied.

I was shocked. “Wow.”

“Do you want me to tell you?” Lard asked.

“N-no!” I immediately said, “it’s too much for me to handle!”

“Awww… Everyone says that,” Lard then said.

I turned to look at Naro. He was looking over at something in the distance. I looked over at where he was looking.

It was that same figure again. His eyes were glowing blue now. Dark blue. And he was looking directly at me.

I noticed that everyone was now looking at him. Once he noticed we were all watching him, he fled again.

“Oh no you aren’t!” I heard Asolo say before he started to chase after him.

So that’s how we were gonna do this. I guess it would be fine to chase him to find out why he was spying on me.

I decided to run with Asolo. As I caught up to him, I absorbed my Ultimate Crystal. That made me run faster.

I sprinted past Asolo, and I spotted the figure in the distance. He looked back at me, and realized I was after him.

Then, he took something off his belt, and threw it towards my direction. Then, it was like, poof!

Smoke appeared in front of me, and I couldn't see a thing.

Then I remembered.

The sixth sense. Mind.

I closed my eyes, and waited for a while. I could smell the air. I could feel my feet on the ground. I could hear Asolo running to catch up to me. And then…

I felt something. I knew where the figure was.

As soon as the smoke wore off, I sprinted towards the direction where I knew the figure was.

And I was right. He was running away.

I ran past the trees and grass and the logs of wood on the path, all made of light, which was glowing bright yellow.

The figure looked back, and saw that he hadn’t gotten rid of me yet. I watched him stick out his hand at me, like he was aiming at me to shoot me with something.

Then, before I knew it, I couldn’t see anything but black. I knew I was in the same place, except I couldn’t see.

I was blinded.

{Chapter 4}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|    ~~Who~Is~This~Guy?!~~    |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

I noticed that the blindness effect doesn’t last too long. After about a minute, I could see again. The figure got away though. I turned and looked around from where I was standing. He wasn’t anywhere in sight.

I closed my eyes. I was trying to activate my sixth sense again. It worked last time, so it should work again, right?

Then I sensed it. The figure was still near.

In fact…

He was above me.

I quickly looked up, and the figure was floating above me, looking down at me. I didn’t move this time. I knew if I did, the figure would make his escape again.

I looked back at him the same way. I bet he couldn’t tell what I was up too. In fact, neither did I. I didn’t know what to do, so I just looked at him.

“Find a way.”

He talked again. I didn’t think he would do that.

“What?” I decided to ask.

“Find a way to get off of it,” He simply repeated.

“Wait, what are you talking about!? And who even are you?!” I asked, really confused.

Then, the figure landed on the ground, in front of me.

Before I knew it, he ran off again.

“Wait! I don’t understand what you are talking about!” I yelled.

But it was too late.

He was gone, and was really far, I wouldn’t be able to catch up to him. I thought to myself about what he said. What did he mean? What is it that I need to find a way?

I was really confused.

“Ich!” I then heard.

I turned and spotted Asolo.

“Hey Asolo…” I replied.

“Did you catch that guy?” he asked, looking at me with a look of concern on his face.

“No. He got away.”

“Well, he told me that you are on this list, when I found out he was after you. He said to find a way to get off of that list before it was too late.”

“What?”

This thing was weird. A list?

“How do we know we can trust him?” I asked.

“We don’t,” Asolo replied, “but he seems like he is telling the truth.”

“I’ll have to ask Glare. He might know what he is talking about,” I said.

We then agreed, and started our way back.

?

It had become night, because the sun wasn’t in the sky anymore. However, this was the Light Planet. It makes light, so it’s really no different, I could still see clearly because the planet glowed.

We had finally arrived back at Glare’s house, except Glare wasn’t there. We asked the others where he was, and they said they didn’t know.

Saturo was also gone. And no one knew where he was either.

I walked around the house, bored.

I didn’t know what to do. The Light Planet was boring to me now. I knew that Glare lived away from the citizens of this planet, because of his experiments he does as a scientist, but still.

I wanted to go somewhere else.

But where could I go?

I thought to myself about where I should go. I’ve been to four different planets so far. The Fruit Planet, the Fire Planet, the Light Planet, and Ertin.

I wondered what other planets there were.

“Ich! Ich!” I suddenly heard Harry say as he came inside the house.

“What?” I asked him.

“There’s a spaceship that landed outside! Hurry! Come on!”

I followed Harry out of the house, when we saw a spaceship. It was smaller than the ones that Lime and his family had. It looked like it would fit a couple people, like me and the others.

The ship was gray, white, blue and black. It had just landed when we came back outside. I spotted Asolo, Naro, and Lard near the ship. They looked like they wanted to go inside it.

Then, the doors of the ship opened, and a figure walked out. He was a bit tall. This figure wore a tuxedo. He had a black coat with a white buttoned shirt. He also had on a tie, and fancy black pants as well as really shiny black shoes. His eyes were brown. Also, his hair was black, and was in a buzz cut style, which was pretty short.

The figure looked down at us.

“Who are you?” Naro asked the figure.

The figure looked him in the eye. “I have some business to take care of at the moment. Do you know where Glare is?”

“No, he’s off somewhere. We don’t know where,” Asolo replied with a shrug.

The figure looked at all of us. He glanced from Asolo all the way to me.

“I see…” he then said, “I guess you have nothing to do with him. Why are you here?”

“He’s my master,” I informed the figure, “I’m training with him.”

“Master?”  the figure responded, “so you are training to use powers under him?”

“He doesn’t accept people without Ultimate Crystals,” I replied as I showed him Gemil, “but I was accepted because I have one.”

The figure looked at Gemil. I had thought he might have been surprised, but I guess he wasn’t. That may be because he has one, possibly. I didn’t think I was special because I had a crystal, Draco had one, and so did Saturo and Asolo. So it wasn’t really special.

“I believe you,” the figure then said, “but if you don’t know where he is, you aren’t useful.”

“I can sense him,” I pointed out. I didn’t know if I actually could sense him, but I could try.

The figure stared at me.

“So maybe you are useful,” he said, moving his hand across his head backwards, “I may take you with me. But the rest will stay.”

“But then what do we do!?” Harry snapped, “it’s really boring here! At least take us home!”

“Where do you live?” the figure asked.

“Ertin.”

“Ahh… Okay, you may come along then. That is our destination afterall.”

The figure then turned around and walked into the ship. “You are welcome inside.”

I exchanged glances with the others, and some of them just shrugged.

“Come on,” Asolo then said as he walked into the ship.

We then all walked inside, and looked around. It wasn’t really different. There were seats, and they had belts and everything. The spaceships I’ve been on didn’t have these. This spaceship kind of resembled an airplane except it could fly faster and go to space.

“How come this one is different?” Lard asked, “I haven’t seen this kind of design in any of the textbooks I’ve read!”

“That’s because they aren’t in any textbooks. My parents made it, and it isn’t for sale,” we heard the same figure say.

We turned to look at him, and he was in a special seat. It looked more advanced and cooler than ours.

“Call me, Jay,” the figure than said with a smile. “Oh, and also take a seat.”

We listened and sat down in the seats that were provided. Then, Jay pressed a button which caused the belts to wrap themselves around us, to keep us safe.

“Lift off,” Jay then said.

Then, what happened next happened so fast. The ship shook as it took off. There were windows, so I watched as we left the ground. Soon, we left the atmosphere and were off the planet!

The ship stopped shaking now, and rather moved smoothly.

I looked at the pilot. He looked like he was about Jay’s age. He had on a dark blue helmet and had his hands on the steering wheel.

I then spotted Jay hitting a couple of buttons.

It became quiet except for the sound of the ship running. It was like… ‘rrrrrrrrrrr’. It kinda was annoying.

It was annoying me, so I spoke. “Is there a problem?”

Everyone looked at me except for the pilot.

“Watta ya mean?” Jay asked.

“Why are you looking for Glare?” I asked, “if I am going to help you, then I need a reason. Give me a good reason.”

I sounded pretty serious as I said that. Jay looked back at me.

“I guess I will have to tell you,” he replied, “but honestly, I don’t know either.”

“How come?” I asked.

He looked at me again. He looked kinda annoyed but seemed to be hiding it. Something was bothering him.

Something else bothered me too. The fact that I had just boarded a ship of a stranger. I don’t know if I could trust Jay anyway.

He seemed to be hiding something.

“I’ll have to talk to you later. Right now we just need to know where you live,” he said to me. Jay then talked to Harry, Asolo, Naro, and Lard about where they wanted to be dropped off.

I looked out the window while Harry was informing Jay about where they lived. The ship was landing.

We entered the atmosphere, and soon came close to an area. There were houses all over. I then recognized that hotel-like place that Asolo’s grandpa owned.

Afterwards, the belts on Asolo, Harry, Naro, and Lard unfastened and they were free to go. Mine stayed fastened since I was going with Jay.

“Well, I guess this is goodbye,” Naro said as he and Lard exited the ship.

“Bye,” I simply said.

Harry then followed them after a wave, but Asolo sat in his spot.

“You better get going,” Jay said to him. “I’m gonna be late.”

“I should come along,” Asolo replied, “I have an Ultimate Crystal too.”

“Fine. I guess two Ultimate Crystals are better than one,” Jay responded. “You can come along.”

“Yes!” Asolo whispered out loud, so that only I could hear him.

Then the seat belt tightened around Asolo, as he sat down.

“Well…” Jay started, “time to get going!”

{Chapter 5}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| ~~Welcome~To~Harden~Manor~~ |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

I watched as the ship landed near a huge building. When I say huge, I mean HUGE! It was a mansion, nothing like I have ever seen before! It was even bigger than the house of the President of Hindro!

When we got there, the top of the mansion opened up as the ship entered, it was some high tech stuff. It really was something that I had never seen before!

The ship soon landed, and the seatbelts unfastened from my waist and Asolo’s waist. Asolo and I then stood up, and Asolo stretched.

Jay got up too, and so did the pilot.

“Come on out,” Jay then said, as he exited the ship.

Me and Asolo followed him without saying a word. When we got out…

The place was huge on the inside too! Except we were in an empty room… It was all white, and boring. I had the feeling that the other rooms were gonna be much more interesting. Maybe this one was just a garage for the spaceship or something.

Then, someone came towards us. He had black hair which was cut in a buzz cut like Jay’s, but had gray streaks going through it. He wore green camo pants and a tan t-shirt with some sort of dog tags.

“Welcome home, Jay,” the man said as he approached us.

“Hey Dad,” Jay replied to the man (who is probably his dad since he called him Dad). “I couldn’t find Glare, but I brought his apprentice here.”

“I thought Glare didn’t accept anymore,” the man responded, smiling.

“He does actually, but only people with Ultimate Crystals. This guy here has one,” Jay replied as he patted my shoulder.

Jay’s dad looked at me. He was about twice the size of me, and he looked muscular. He reminded me of those generals of armies on TV shows that me and my brother Nushot watched. He looked kind of strict to me, to be honest. Like the generals who just yell at their soldiers all the time.

“I have an Ultimate Crystal too!” Asolo then pointed out.

We all looked at him.

“Are you one of Glare’s apprentice’s too?” Jay’s Dad asked Asolo.

“Uhh… no…” Asolo replied.

Jay’s Dad then looked over at Jay, kinda with a disappointed look.

“Why did you bring him?” he asked Jay, like he was trying to hold in his anger. It seemed that if we weren’t here, he might have yelled at Jay.

“Well…” Jay started, “I brought him because he also has a Ultimate Crystal. And you know what they said, two Ultimate Crystals is better than one!”

Jay sounded kinda sarcastic at the end of what he had said.

“Actually, if you bring them along, it will be 9 minds,” Jay’s dad said.

“Wait what?” I asked, confused.

“Ultimate Crystal’s have there own minds. And in our plan, there is me, my wife Kat, my son Jay here, my daughter Tori and her Ultimate Crystal, and you two with both your Ultimate Crystals,” Jay’s dad explained, “you agree to help right?”

“Yeah,” I replied, as I nudged Asolo who then nodded.

“Good.”

To be honest, I was kinda scared. Jay’s Dad was kinda scary, and he gave me the creeps. Note to self, I needed to listen to Jay’s Dad for my own safety.

“So what are your names?” Jay’s Dad asked us.

“I’m Ichoo. But for short people call me Ich,” I answered.

“And I’m Asolo,” Asolo said.

“Nice meeting you two. Now follow me. All of you,” Jay’s Dad then said before he turned around and headed towards a door.

I exchanged glances with Asolo before following.

We walked behind Jay, who walked behind his father. When we exited the room, we were in a hallway.

It was so long! There were many doors too! As we walked, several butlers with plates passed by, and there were paintings on the walls. There were also plants.

Then, a girl appeared out of nowhere. She walked over towards us.

She had brown eyes and black hair with pigtails. She wore a pink shirt with black pants that had pink streaks in them.

“Who is that?” Asolo whispered into my ear.

“I don’t know,” I replied, shrugging.

Then Jay’s Dad turned around to face us, with that girl at his side.

“Ich and Asolo. Tori here will work with you. She is my daughter, and she also has an Ultimate Crystal. Hope you get along,” Jay’s Dad then said.

“Okay…” I said, looking at Tori, who had no emotion in her face whatsoever.

“So first things first… You guys will meet me in the lab in an hour from now. That’s when we take action,” Jay’s Dad said as he walked away leaving Tori behind with us, “don’t forget!”

I then turned to Jay.

“Where is the lab exactly? I am really lost, because this place is too big,” I said to Jay.

“Just stick with me. Both of you. If the butlers ask about you, just say you are our guests,” Jay replied, “no wait… You need to be in the guest room then… I guess you’ll have to follow me.”

We then followed Jay through the hallway, and I had no idea where we were. The hallway was big, and we kept taking turns and turns around the house. It reminded me back at Lime’s company, because it was also huge.

Then, Jay led us down some stairs, and then into one big room.

It was awesome! There were all sorts of fancy things, and there were couches and there was a fire place with a very cool flat screen TV, and all sorts of stuff!

“You guys stay here. I will return in 50 minutes to get you. If you are bored, talk to your Ultimate Crystal or something. You also have each other. Anyway… bye,” Jay said as he turned around, and walked away.

I looked at Asolo before sitting down.

“So…” I said, “do you have any idea where we are?”
“Yes,” he replied as he took a seat as well, “we are at Harden Manor. Jay’s dad, Vlad Harden is a millionaire who owns a company, and he is rich. Any money he uses, he gets back.”

“Wow…” I responded in shock, “so Jay and Tori are also millionaires.”

“They may be a bit spoiled, but I don’t think they’re too different from us,” Asolo replied, as he sat back and stretched. He looked quite relaxed.

I just sat there silently. I realized that my Ultimate Crystal was still absorbed inside me, because it wasn’t in my pocket.

“Hey Gemil?” I then said in my mind.

“Yes master Ich?”

“Are there any abilities I can practice right now? Anything that has to do in my mind, so I don’t cause any damage?”

“You can continue practicing using your sixth sense.. Practically, just meditate and focus on your surroundings.”

“Good idea.”

I then started to practice using my sixth sense. I could feel Asolo sitting there, and I could also feel the plants, since they were alive. I sat there in silence, not keeping track of the time as I focused on my senses.

It was just then when I sensed someone else's presence other than Asolo’s. I opened my eyes, and I spotted Jay.

He was wearing something different now. He only wore a blue shirt, jeans, and he was also wearing white socks.

“Is it time?” Asolo asked in a sleepy voice. I realized that he might have fallen asleep while I was practicing.

“Yes, follow me,” Jay replied.

Asolo and I got up and followed Jay. He lead us upstairs again, and took us in many different directions with hallways. He then took us down stairs again twice, until we reached a laboratorium.

I spotted Vlad, (Jay’s Dad) standing there, waiting for us. There were seats for us to sit in, so that he could explain what he wanted to explain.

“Take a seat,” He simply said.

I did as I was told, and Asolo did as well. Jay also sat down.

“So…” Vlad started, “we got an alert that there is going to be a big crime scene in the city. We need to be there to stop whatever is coming.”
“But what does Glare have to do with that?” I asked.

“The enemies are after Glare. That’s when you come in. Since the enemies don’t have Ultimate Crystal’s, you two and my daughter will be useful,” Vlad explained.

“Why are they after him?” Asolo asked.

“Glare is a scientist who has many discoveries. He also is an Ultimate himself. The enemies we are going up against are trying to get power without an Ultimate Crystal. They can’t overpower Ultimates, so they are trying to find a way to become Ultimates,” Vlad explained again. “Because Ultimate Crystals are difficult to find, they plan to use Glare.”

“But how do they get their powers?” I asked.

“There is a study being tested, which is to drain the power of an Ultimate.  They need to knock the Ultimate out first. Sometimes, they need to kill them, and then try to hack into the Ultimate Crystal’s power. If you aren’t powerful, it’s said to be easy to hack into your Ultimate Crystal to drain the power. It’s kind of like stealing an Ultimate Crystal,” Vlad said. “Anyway, I need to send you guys to the crime scene now. Get on.”

He turned around, and pressed a button. Then, it opened and there was an elevator. We walked in, and Vlad pressed the highest button. Jay stood back silently. I wondered what he could do, if he didn’t have an Ultimate Crystal.

Then, after a while, the door opened. Then, I spotted a helicopter!

“That baby’s gonna be our ride,” Vlad said as he exited the elevator.

I followed him, along with Asolo and Jay. When we made it to the helicopter, Vlad ordered the pilot to do something.

“Get in,” he then said to us.

Asolo and I hopped inside the helicopter. But then, I looked around for Jay, but he wasn’t here. I looked outside the window, and he wasn’t anywhere in sight.

But then, on top of another building, I saw someone else.

That figure from before. His eyes were glowing bright purple with a mix of pink. His last words to me before were ‘get off of it’.

He was staring at me again.

But then, the helicopter’s engine roared and it took off. I didn’t get to ask Vlad what to do when we got there.

{Chapter 6}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|       ~~The~Escape~~        |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

Alone. For now, Draco was alone. Not exactly alone, because she was with him there.

“Can we get out of here yet?” he asked the girl. “We’ve been in here an awful long time...”

She didn’t reply. She just sat there.

The surroundings were all old. There were vines and moss everywhere, and dirt and dust. Both Draco and the girl were both stuck here, in the Dream World.

“Not yet…” the girl finally replied, “we still can’t get out. The vision wore off so we’re in the Dream World now, but the exit hasn’t appeared yet.”

“Oh.”
Draco had his Ultimate Crystal absorbed. He decided to ask his Ultimate Crystal about his choices.

“Is there any way we can get out of this mess, Plasmus?” Draco asked in his mind.

“Not now. We can’t go anywhere yet…” Draco’s Ultimate Crystal (Plasmus) replied.

Plasmus acted like a real person. He had his own mind and could think for himself, like all Ultimate Crystals could.

“Well okay then,” Draco replied. “That kinda sucks.”

Draco sat there quietly. He didn’t know what to do, and he was bored.

“You know…” Draco then decided to said, “you never told me your name.”
The girl looked at him with a restrained face.

“Yes, I know,” she replied.

“So why don’t you tell me? It’s not like I’m gonna make fun of you.”

The girl sighed. “I just… I don’t know. I guess I’ll just tell you,” the girl said, “my name is Uchiho.”

Draco smiled.

“And I’m Draco,” he replied.

“Draco? Isn’t that a star constellation?” Uchiho replied. “That one thing that looks like a dragon or snake near the big dipper and little dipper. I know that Draco means dragon in latin.”

“Yeah, I was named Draco,” Draco responded, sounding a bit unsure. “Named after dragon in latin.”

The two of them then grew silent.

“I uh… I think I found a way out of here…” Uchiho said.

“You did?” Draco yelled, “finally! It’s been so long, and I want to resume my training. I bet Ich and Saturo are beating me by training right now! And I really miss them.”

Uchiho looked at Draco awkwardly.
“Who’s Ich and Saturo?” she asked.

“Oh they’re my friends. I wonder what they are doing right now…”

“Well… about the way out of here…” Uchiho said, “it may not end very well.”

“How so?”

“I don’t know where we’ll end up. When I found you in that vision, you weren’t really happy, and I didn’t know what to do with you. I tried to help you, but… I didn’t know how and I was being chased,” Uchiho said, “and I got us here through some portal.”

“But where even are we?!” Draco asked, “what even is this place!?”

“I don’t know,” Uchiho replied sadly.

She was showing her feelings by the look in her eyes to Draco. He didn’t know how to respond.

“You have an Ultimate Crystal and I don’t,” Uchiho said clearly like it was obvious, “you’re my only chance on getting out of here alive. And you won’t help me if I am not your friend.”

“You are my friend!” Draco replied, raising his voice a little, “I’ll help you! I just don’t know what to do.”

“I don’t either,” Uchiho replied, “the thing is if you really want to help me, then you can, but if you don’t really want, you can’t.”

Draco became silent. He was thinking of what to say next. He wanted to help Uchiho get out of here, but he didn’t know how.

Then, all of a sudden, a figure exited from the shadows. It was that same figure from before, this time his eyes glowing yellow. It was the same figure that was watching Ichoo, and spying on him.

However, Uchiho and Draco didn’t notice him until he was right in front of them, and he walked right towards them.

“W-who are you?” Draco asked the figure as he approached.

The figure was silent as he stared at Draco.

“Uhh… Hello? Can you speak?” Draco asked.

Uchiho studied the figure carefully. She found him suspicious since he was hiding his face and since he just appeared to them.

“I can help you,” the figure then said, his voice deep.

“Thanks but… who are you?” Uchiho asked.

“I can’t tell you. Not yet. But I can take you to Ich. I know where he is. I’ve been spying on him,” the figure said, admitting that he was spying on Ich.

“Uhh… That’s not creepy at all…” Draco said sarcastically.

“So do you want to go there?” the figure asked.

“Yes!” Draco and Uchiho both yell.

“Fine. I’ll take you the way I came.”

The figure turned around and lead Uchiho and Draco to an exit, which was a portal.

?

The helicopter didn’t stop, and I soon realized something. The pilot in the helicopter was not real. In fact, it was a dummy.

“What do we do?” Asolo asked. He was seated next to me, both of us had on the seatbelts.

“I don’t know. I’m scared. Why is this helicopter running? Why are we in this? Why is the pilot a dummy?” I answered.

Asolo didn’t reply.

“Something fishy is going on,” he then said after he thought things through in his head.

The helicopter continued its way. Soon, the helicopter came to a stopping point. It landed. In the middle of the road, and it stopped all traffic.

I could hear cars honking at us, and I decided to exit the helicopter along with Asolo. I took off my seatbelt and jumped out of it, Asolo was just behind me.

I heard the words, “Move it!” “You're in the way!” “Kids these days…” and stuff like that that were rude and mean coming from the people trying to use the road for transportation.

But then, I heard an explosion. The building in front of us collapsed, and I saw two figures walking through the ashes. The first one was huge and hairy, and had a black bandana on that was tied around his head along with sunglasses on. The other one was the same, but with a brown bandana.

They both wore vests, and boots and they had guns. They were like gangsters that rode on motorbikes all the time.

“Hey look! I think I found one of them!” one of them said to the other as they looked at me.

“Sweet! Let’s get busy with some action!” the other said cracking his fists.

“Umm…” Asolo said, “do I have permission from you to fight them?”

The two gangsters came rushing at us. They had their guns ready to fire at us at any moment.

I turned to Asolo. “Permission granted.”

Quickly, Asolo stomped on the ground and sheets of ice formed and froze the gangster’s legs.

“What do you think you are doing kid!?” the other gangster said as he fired his gun.

Bang!
That was the first time in my life hearing a real gun fire. I wasn’t scared though, because of my powers. I bet if I didn’t have them, I’d be as terrified as everyone else who is watching.

When the gun had shot, the bullet missed Asolo. He had dodged.

I didn’t see what happened next though. The other gangster just fell to the floor, and before I knew it, I spotted Tori.

“Tori?” I asked.

“Well hello there. You’re not gonna say thank you or something?” Tori replied.

“Uhh… Thanks, I guess?” I responded.

“Much better. You’re welcome,” Tori replied with a smile.

“How did you do that?” Asolo asked as he walked closer towards us.

“I have super speed,” Tori replied, “pretty fast I’ve got to say.”

“Yeah…” I replied. “So anyway, what do we do next?”

“I don’t know, but I think we should find a way to the enemies secret base!” Tori responded.

“Are you serious!?” I yelled, “that is too risky! Especially because they are after us!”

“No, they are after certain Ultimates, according to my dad,” Tori said. “Ones that are easy to catch.”

“Speaking of which…” Asolo started, “I heard those two gangsters were referring to Ich as, ‘one of them’. I think they are after him too.”

When Asolo had said that, a thought popped up in my head. I remembered that figure that was following me with glowing eyes that change color every once in awhile. I remembered how he had said ‘get off of it’ to me. I think I know what he means now. Since I was supposedly easy to catch, they were gonna get me.

“Oh… Uh… Then I guess I’ll go by myself then,” Tori then said before she sped off.

I then spotted someone inside the building, nearby the two knocked out gangsters. It was that same figure that followed me, and his eyes were glowing light green. He tossed something towards me, and I picked it up.

On the front of it, there was a picture of a man under some words on the top that read, ‘list of assassination’.

I continued flipping through the sheet until I stopped at someone. I recognized who it was.

Glare.

Now I understood something. They were after his powers. I continued looking through the sheet, before I was shocked.

In fact, I was really shocked. Too shocked. Afraid.

My photo was in the booklet. Where did they even get that?

“That’s… Bad…” Asolo said from next to me. “I have a bad feeling…”

“Me too…” I replied, “what do I do?”

“I… I don’t really know,” Asolo replied.

I didn’t know what to do. I just stood there as I heard the sirens.

“We need to go now,” Asolo said grabbing me.

He took me into a dark alley between two skyscrapers as the firefighters and police and ambulance came. The two gangsters were arrested, and we watched from where we were standing.

“Ahem…” I suddenly heard a sound behind me.

It was Lime.

“Lime!” I exclaimed.

I was happy to see him, especially at a time like this.

“Shh! Quiet down Ich!” Lime replied with a finger on his lips, “I need you to follow me.”

“Okay,” I whispered.

He then led me and Asolo through the alley, until we reached a familiar spaceship.

“Come on in. I’ll explain on the way,” Lime said, entering his spaceship.

Me and Asolo also entered, and I saw that nothing really changed. I sat down at a couch.

But Lime was in the driver's seat in the pilot's area, and Asolo was also there, so soon I decided to go there too so I wouldn’t be alone.

Asolo was sitting behind Lime, in an open seat next. There was another seat right beside him so I sat there.

Then, I watched as the ship took off, and everyone was silent and didn’t said a word. All I could heard was Asolo breathing, and the movement of the spaceship.

“I am taking you to my cousin,” Lime finally said as we exited the atmosphere, “you will be safe there.”
“Is it because I am on the list?” I asked.

“Yes. You are not safe on Ertin, because they can track you there. If you are on another planet, they can’t get you,” Lime explained. “Oh and I almost forgot. You will have a pleasant surprise awaiting you there.”

When he said ‘surprise’ I felt something different. I was somewhat excited.

{Chapter 7}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|  ~~The~Awkward~Experiment~~ |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

When I exited Lime’s spaceship, I was surprised. Right in front of me was someone who I have been looking for for a long time.

Draco.

“Hey Ich! Long time no see!” Draco shouted at me as I walked up to him. “Feels like I’ve been gone for ages!”

He wasn’t alone. That girl I saw in the Dream World that said Draco was fine was there next to him. She wasn’t smiling. Her face was emotionless.

“Uhh… Who is she?” I asked Draco.

“Oh her? That’s Uchiho. She’s my friend,” Draco answered with a smile.

“Okay… Nice to meet you Uchiho,” I said to Uchiho afterwards.

“Nice meeting you too. Draco here talks a lot about you,” Uchiho replied.

“Well, not really… Just sometimes. I’m just glad that I can spend time with you and Saturo again,” Draco replied.

It was just then when I noticed that Asolo hadn’t exited the spaceship. And when I turned around, the spaceship had took off. Maybe he asked Lime to go somewhere else. He wasn’t wanted so he would be safe.

“Well, there he goes again,” Draco said looking at the spaceship.

“Again?” I asked.

“Yeah, he went over to get you, and we watched him go. Now we are watching him leave again. He didn’t say much the first time either.”

“I see…” I replied, “so are you willing to tell me what happened to you in that vision and what happened afterwards until now?” I asked, curious.

“Sure. Well in the vision I had no idea where I was. But then, Uchiho here found me and took me to an exit, but we had soldiers dressed in this black armor chasing us,” Draco explained. “After that we were stuck in a really old temple for a couple hours-”

“No it was like a day!” Uchiho interrupted.

“Still though,” Draco continued. “Anyway then this guy in a gray cloak with glowing eyes brought us here in this rocky desert place.”

Gray cloak, and glowing eyes? Sounded awfully familiar didn’t it? It was that guy who was spying on me.

“Also, the guy who helped us said that he was spying on you,” Draco added. “He seemed creepy.”

Now I know exactly who he is talking about.

“Yeah, I’ve run into him a couple times. He’s creeping me out,” I said.

“I can tell by your face when Draco mentioned him,” Uchiho pointed out, giggling a bit.

“Yeah…” I said.

I looked around. We were in a desert with huge rocks all over the place. But then, I spotted a door in one of the mountains.

“Oh by the way, this is the Rock Planet,” Draco said. “That’s what Lime told me. It’s very dusty-*COUGH*-here.”

“Oh yeah.” The Rock Planet seemed cool. Then I noticed that the others didn’t see the door in the mountain up ahead. “Hey, do you see that door?” I pointed out the door.

“Door? You mean that one? Yeah, I can see it,” Draco said as he looked at the door and pointed.

Then, Uchiho started walking towards it.

“Is something over there?” Draco asked as we caught up to her.

“Yes,” she simply replied as we continued to walk toward it.

As soon as we got to the door, Uchiho determinedly knocked on the door, and we waited for someone to open it afterwards.

Then, the door did opened. In our line of sight, was a boy about our age. He had glasses, blond short hair, and blue eyes. The boy wore red pants, a blue shirt, and black shoes. He also had on a yellow jacket, and he had on a gray backpack.

“Hello, may I help you?” the boy asked with a smile, the door halfway open.

“Uhh…” me and Draco said nervously as we looked at Uchiho.

We said to her with our eyes, ‘you do the talking cuz you got us into this’. I didn’t feel like talking either, and Draco probably didn’t want to as well. He looked nervous.

“We thought that maybe we could stay here, because we are lost in this desert,” Uchiho said.

“Oh. Well why didn’t you said so? Just a sec… Hey Apple!” The boy said before he turned and walked away.

I exchanged glances with the others, and Draco shrugged.

“Alright guys. You can come in. Apple approved. Just don’t touch his stuff,” the boy said as he opened the door for us.

We walked in, and there was a hallway towards some stairs, that had a sign in front of it that said, ‘CAUTION: DO NOT ENTER’.

“So ummm… What’s your name?” I asked the boy who let us in.

“Dalgo. Yours?” the boy replied.

“Ichoo or Ich. Whatever you want,” I replied.

“And I’m Draco, and this is Uchiho!” Draco exclaimed cheerfully.

“Nice meeting you three. Now follow me,” Dalgo said as he lead us into a nearby room.

Then, in the middle of the room, there was a machine that looks like something at the airport for security.

It was something that you could walk through.

“What’s this?” Uchiho asked as she entered the room.

“You walk through it. Then you can come into the lab, and meet Apple. He is doing a very important experiment,” Dalgo replied.

“Okay,” I said as I walked through it.

Then, I heard a beep like, ‘DING!’. Then a green light popped on the top of the machine.

“Your good. 0 percent. Come on in,” Dalgo said to me.

I turned and looked at the others, and Draco looked ready to enter.

“Can I go yet?” he asked.

“Yep, about…. Now,” Dalgo replied.

Draco then walked through it, and the beep was heard again. Then, the same green light appeared.

“Alright, you are good too,” Dalgo then said.

“Now it’s my turn,” Uchiho said as Draco walked up next to me.

She then walked through, and a thunderous sound was heard.

“BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! WARNING! THREAT DETECTED!”

It startled me, and I almost fell backwards. Uchiho walked over next to us, and looked scared. Draco looked like he was near about to fall over and faint.

“Hmmm…” Dalgo said from next to us, “I have no idea what is wrong… But you don’t look like a threat.”

Dalgo looked at some sort of computer.

“Oh wait, it’s fine,” Dalgo then said, “if you were a threat, you wouldn’t have made it through due to how the machine works… Weird.”

He then turned around and started walking towards some stairs, and we followed. He lead us down, and then turned again.

Then, someone was in our view. He wore a red lab coat, and had on red goggles. He also had red hair, which was kinda weird to me. His hair was not too long, not too short.

“Hey Apple, we have visitors,” Dalgo said as we approached the figure.

The figure looked at us.

“I see… Who brought you here?” the figure (Apple) asked.

“Lime,” I replied.

“Oh okay. Then you are welcome. Lime is my cousin, as you can see,” Apple replied in a welcoming voice. “Right now, I am going to perform a test.”

Apple walked over to a computer, and I spotted a fence. Inside there was a cow and a goat. There was a machine near them.

It looked like there was a tube.

“Hey Dalgo, watch Sir and Mooy for me,” Apple then said.

“Okay,” Dalgo replied.

Dalgo then walked inside the fence, and was near the cow and goat. Maybe Mooy was the cow, and Sir was the goat. It made sense that way. I assumed I was correct.

Then, Apple got up and walked over to the tube.

“This is it…” he said, “I’m ready.”

He then entered the tube.

“Dalgo, press the button,” Apple then said.

“Alright.” Dalgo nodded.

Then, there was some machine that had a rock on it. Next to it was a red button. Dalgo walked over to it, leaving the cow and goat alone.

When Dalgo was about to press the button, suddenly, the cow and goat leaped out of the fence!

Then the cow and the goat fell above the rock just when Dalgo had hit the button…

Zzzzaaappp!

In the tube that Apple was in, there was a bright yellow light. Then, the glass broke. I stood back with Draco, Uchiho and Dalgo. We were surprised, and didn’t know what to do.

Then, there was smoke coming from the tube, and when it wore off we saw…

Apple was no longer how he was before. His legs were goat legs, and he somehow was able to stand on them. His head was a cow’s head, but instead of black and white, it was dark red and red. He had horns too. His chest was normal, and you could see part of his lab coat. His torso was still human.

“Oh my…” Dalgo said.

Apple, who has been changed, looked at himself.

“I guess it still MOOO!… Worked,” Apple said.

“Yeah… you look… ‘different’, That’s for sure.” Draco said.

“Huh. I guess you can call me Sir Apple Mooy,” Apple then said and then moo’s afterwards.

I felt kinda grossed out. But for some reason… Apple er- I mean Sir Apple Mooy didn’t smell bad like the cow and goat did before. He smelled just like apples!

“Umm…” Uchiho said, “can someone please explain what just happened?”

“Sure,” Sir Apple Mooy replied, “I was getting some extra energy from that Energy Crystal to increase my maximum energy level, but since my pets Mooy and Sir interfered, I apparently have fused with them. And now…. MOO! …I can sometimes control the amount of MOOO! … The amount of times I moo.”

“Okay… That is kinda hard to take in, but okay…” Draco said. “You're a fruit cow goat man. Thats certainly interesting.

Dalgo walked up to Sir Apple Mooy.

“Are you sure you are fine?” he asked.

“Yes. I feel better than ever. I just feel… different,” Sir Apple Mooy replied. “Anyway, while I change some things, I need you guys to go buy some more hay and apples.”

Sir Apple Mooy then walked away.

“Come on. You heard what he said,” Dalgo said to us.

“Okay.”

We then walked until we reached the door to go outside. Then we had walked outside, back to the wasteland that was boring.

We walked outside, and we were surrounded by mountains.

“By the way, this is Rock Planet if you didn’t know,” Dalgo then said, “and it isn’t as boring as you think. It’s the planet with the most caves in the galaxy!”

“Ooooou cool,” Draco responded, “but where are we going?”

“To the market,” Dalgo answered as Uchiho and I remained quiet as we followed, “because Apple er- I mean Sir Apple Mooy wanted to get hay and apples.”

“But how did you end up doing what Sir Apple Mooy wants?” Draco asked.

“Because he saved me,” Dalgo replied, “and because of that I had to repay him this way. It’s not that bad. In fact, it’s not bad at all!”

Draco now grew silent as Dalgo led us past some more mountains.

“How far is this market we are going to?” I asked as we reached a cave.

“After this cave, it’s about two miles away,” Dalgo replied.

“Two miles!?” Uchiho yelled, “that’s far!”

“Yes, and Sir Apple Mooy said it’s good because it is exercise,” Dalgo answered. “And this cave is a bit dangerous, so be careful.”

We then reached the cave. But before we entered, Dalgo lit his hands on fire!

“Woah!” Draco said as he backed off from Dalgo’s hand.

“Cool, eh?” Dalgo asked as he continued walking, with the rest of us following closely behind him.

“Yeah,” I said.

The cave was probably supposed to be dark, which explained the reason why Dalgo had his hand turn on fire. We walked through the cave, Dalgo was making light for us.

But then, I sensed something with my sixth sense.

Right in front of us appeared that same figure. His eyes were glowing black. How can black glow, you ask? Well, it's black in the middle, and white at the sides. It was giving off a pretty dim glow.

When Dalgo realized someone was in front of us, he lit his other hand on fire, preparing for a battle. That not only made more light, but also allowed us to see the figure’s body, not just his eyes.

“Hey! What are you doing here? You already helped us!” Draco shouted at the figure.

“Yeah, what are you doing here?!” Uchiho yelled.

The figure looked at me, instead of all the others.

“Ich…” he said, “I have Saturo as hostage.”

{Chapter 8}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|   ~~The~Mysterious~Enemy~~  |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

I couldn’t believe what the figure just said. I haven’t seen Saturo, my best friend, for a long time now, and I had no idea where he was. I should have thought about this figure, who has been following me this whole time, would be the one who had taken him.

“What?!” Draco asked, as shocked as I was, “you kidnapped Saturo?!”

“Yes,” the figure replied, “and he can’t escape.”

I was beginning to get angry.

“Why did you kidnap him!” I scowled at the figure, “what has he ever done to you!?”

“Nothing,” the figure replied, “I just did, and I will get you too.”

“No you won’t!” Draco suddenly yelled, “we won’t let you take Ich!”

Draco looked at Uchiho, who nodded, and then looked at Dalgo. Dalgo also nodded.

“Yeah, we won’t just leave Ich. He’s coming along with us!” Dalgo said.

The figure laughed.

“You four, against me? I don’t think you can do a thing to me, let alone even touch me!” the figure said.

“Ohh really…?” Dalgo asked before he jumped out towards the figure.

Then, all of a sudden, Dalgo’s arm turned into a blade! In fact, flaming blades!

“That’s so cool!” Draco exclaimed.

He swung it at the figure, but the figure dodged swiftly. Then, Dalgo kicked the figure in the head as he dodged, and then swung his sword-arm at him!

That made the cloak of the figure set on fire!
“Arrgh!” the figure said as he rolled on the floor.

I got what he was doing. I remembered in school when they said when you catch on fire, you stop, drop and roll. It all made sense, because the figure was no longer on fire.

“Is that the best you got?” Dalgo asked, his blade arm still on fire.

To be honest, Dalgo looked intimidating to me. I bet Saturo would’ve said the same. Speaking of which… we think alike. That’s what makes us best friends.

“I guess I have underestimated you,” The figure said before he disappeared.

“What?! Where did that guy go?!” Dalgo asked as he looked around in confusion.

“I’m still here,” we heard the figure’s voice say.

“What?!” the three of us all yelled in shock.

It didn’t make sense! He just disappeared, but yet we can hear him!

All of a sudden, Draco fell down as if he were pushed!

“Oof!” Draco exclaimed as he fell. “Aw my head…”

Someone has had to have touched him. That leaves one thing…

The figure can turn invisible.

“You can’t see me, can ya?” we heard the figures voice said.

“We need to be careful, guys. He could be anywhere…” Dalgo said as he looks around carefully.

We all grew silent.

Then, a thought came to me. An idea that will possibly help. So I leaned over to Draco and whispered to him. “We need to listen for his movements… It’s our only chance,” I whispered to him. I also thought to myself about using the sixth sense.

“Right,” Draco replied before we both closed our eyes.

“Uhhh… what are you two doing?” Uchiho asked us.

“Shh!” I snapped at her. “Your voice is distracting!”

Then in my mind, I detected something nearby me. And before I knew it, I ducked under, and I realized that I had dodged an attack.

“Hmm… Interesting,” I heard the figure speak after I dodged his attack.

And as the four of us looked around carefully, we heard the figure keep saying, “you can’t see me…”

“We don’t need you to speak the obvious,” Draco snapped.

“My time is now…” the figure said afterwards.

“We need to keep moving guys. If we stay in the cave longer, something bad will happen,” Dalgo said as he slowly walked towards the exit up ahead.

“Yeah,” I agreed, nodding.

“Wait just a second. I felt something,” Draco said suddenly.

“Well aren’t you perceptive?” We heard the figure said.

I kept running towards the exit, running right behind Dalgo. Draco was behind me along with Uchiho, who was behind Draco.

“Dalgo c’mon! Let’s go!” Draco yelled towards him.

“Okay, okay!” Dalgo replied, as he started to run towards the exit.

“Oh you aren’t gonna get away just yet…” we heard the figures voice say as I started to run for it.

“Wait Ich! I just sensed something! It’s in front of you!” I heard Draco yell in a warning voice.

Before I knew it, I bumped into something, and fell backwards. Then, in front of me, I spotted the figure.

He was no longer invisible, so I could see him.

“You should be more perceptive Ichoo,” The figure said to me.

I looked him in the eye as I got up. He stared at me. I had a thought, and I decided to said it aloud to the figure.

“What is your point? Why are you even doing this? There is always a reason, and I am asking you. What is your reason?” I said.

The whole place became silent. I changed the mood. Now everyone is thinking the same thing as me, except for the figure himself.

The figure was still looking at me.

“Okay then…” the figure said, “meet me later at the space station. From there, I’m taking you to Saturo. Then I will tell you what my ‘point’ is. And also, you have only 2 days to get there.”

Then, the figure became invisible, and I could hear him running out of the cave. I didn’t chase him. I was thinking about one thing. Just one thing.

Where in the world is this space station, and how do I get there?

?

Loneliness. That’s what Saturo felt.

He was in a room, with only one ripped up old couch. The room had no windows at all, and no TV that Saturo could enjoy his time with.

All he could see were the brick walls surrounding him.

He felt so alone. He felt like a lab rat.

“This is boring. And I can’t eat anything. There is the worst food here. And my Ultimate Crystal is somewhere else. What am I supposed to do other than complain?!” Saturo complained to no one.

Although no one could heard him, he still complained.

“Saturo… can you hear me?” Saturo suddenly heard a voice.

“Oh yeah I can hear you. Where are you anyway?” Saturo replied.

“I don’t know. But try to learn how to force me to come to you. Absorb me from afar,” The voice replied.

“Okay, I’ll try,” Saturo replied with a nod.

He then tried to somehow feel his Ultimate Crystal, (which was calling him) but had no luck.

“If I don’t know how, then I can’t,” Saturo said. “It’s useless.”

“You can if you believe. You just have t-” Saturo’s Ultimate Crystal said before he was cut off.

“Huh?” Saturo asked in question.

Then, out of the floor, a head was spotted. It was pointing out and staring at Saturo, as if it was a ghost.

All of a sudden, the ghost-like figure grabbed Saturo’s leg, and pulled him into the floor!
Saturo was inside the solid floor, not able to speak, and was going even lower as the ghost-like figure kept dragging him through the ground.

?

Draco and I walked through the town market. It was crowded. There were people selling food and tools, and there were others buying them. It’s, you know, the normal markets. Just like Hindro.

Draco and I were looking for someone to ask about the space station, while Uchiho and Dalgo went to get Sir Apple Mooy’s groceries. We needed to get to the space station though, and before two days, so that we could find Saturo.

As we walked, I was looking for someone to ask about the whereabouts of this space station.

Soon, I came across this man, who looked like a hunter. I walked up to him, and he looked down at me and Draco.

The man had on a mask, and goggles. He was wearing a vest and shirt as well as pants, all in camouflage. The boots were also in camouflage color. On the man’s back, there was some sort of sniper rifle. That’s why I thought he was a hunter.

“Umm excuse me sir…” I said when I walked up to him, “do you know where the space station is?”

The man looked at me as if he were annoyed by my presence.

“The space station is kilometers from here. It’s in Stone City,” the hunter replied, “that’s about 20 kilometers from here!”

“Do you know where we can get a ride to get there?” Draco asked from next to me.

“Ride’s are expensive,” the hunter replied, “but if you can pay me, I’ll get you there.”

“How much money do you need?” I asked.

“Lot’s of it. Because you are taking my time and my gas,” the man replied, “why do you need to get there anyway?”

I looked at Draco.

“What should we say?” I whispered to him, “I don’t really trust this man!”
“I don’t know!” Draco whispered back, “just say we need to meet someone, and we do so we aren’t lying!”

I turned to the man, who was waiting patiently as he crossed his arms. His facial expression gave off not so friendly vibes.

“We need to meet with someone important,” I said in a serious voice, “it’s an emergency.”

The hunter looked me in the eye.

“Nah,” he then said as he turned around, “I ain’t wastin’ money and time on you.” He then started to walk away before we could said anything.

“What a jerk,” Draco said, slightly ticked off.

But then, all of a sudden, we heard loud sounds. It was gun sounds.

Bang! BANG! BANG! BANG!

People started to freak out.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

More bullets were in the air. Screams were heard.

I looked around, trying to find out where the bullets were coming from, but I couldn’t see them.

But then, I spotted the man from before trying to hide, and taking out his gun for protection.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

That’s it, I thought to myself, before I absorbed my Ultimate Crystal.

Because of my sixth sense, I knew where the hidden people were. They were in the buildings, shooting from the windows.

I jumped up at one of the windows, and the guy there tried to shoot me. However, I dodged right in time, and took him down.

I then hit him on the head, knocking him out cold.

Afterwards, I got up, only to find that there were two more people in there, who quickly aimed at me.

“Stay where you are!” one of them yelled at me.

“Drop your weapons!” the other commanded.

I put my hands in the air, knowing that I couldn’t dodge the bullets they would send towards me.

But then, both of them fell to the floor, before I saw Draco in my sight.

“Thanks,” I said.

“No prob,” Draco replied.

“So… Should we look for more of these people, and take them out before anyone dies?” I asked.

“Hmm… maybe. Are you sure we should?” Draco asked.

“Well, these guys here can’t protect themselves, and we have powers… So we can help,” I said, as we walked towards the window.

I looked out the window, and there people running around, panicking.

“Yeah, I’m going out there,” I said before I jumped out of the window.

I spotted that man from before, reloading his gun. I sensed someone who was about to shoot him, so I threw a ball of light at him.

But then, there were more people shooting people, but I spotted Dalgo fighting them. Then I saw Draco fighting two other guys before I landed on the floor.

And in front of me, the hunter from before was surrounded, being the target of the men. I watched as they handcuffed him.

“Take him in!” the other one said.

But as a van came by, I jumped into action.

I punched one of the men, before kicking the other. The rest pointed their guns at me, but I knocked them out of their hands, before I knocked them all out cold.

Then, the hunter from before looked at me, surprised. He was too surprised to said anything.

“Well?” I asked, “are you gonna help us or not?”

“Okay… Okay…” the hunter said, “take these handcuffs off first.”

I looked at the handcuffs on the hunter’s wrist. I didn’t know a way to get them off without a key.

But then, all of a sudden, it snapped as a flaming blade cut it, and when I turned my head to look at who beared the blade, I spotted Dalgo.

He had cut it with his flaming blade-arm.

“Thanks,” the hunter then said, “I’ll have to repay you somehow. I’ll do it by giving you what you want.”

“Well that’s good,” I heard Draco said as he walked up next to me.

“Wait…” I said as I turned to him, “where is Uchiho?”

“Right here,” I heard Uchiho said behind me.

“Oh good we are all here. Alright, Mr. Hunter sir… Take us to the space station!”

{Chapter 9}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|  ~~To~The~Space~Station!~~  |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

It was not that tight in the hunter’s speeder. Apparently the speeder was actually a car back on my original planet, Hindro. I don’t know why he called it a speeder though. It was more like a jeep.

I sat in the front next to the hunter, while Uchiho, Draco, and Dalgo sat at the back.

“So…” I asked the hunter, “what even is your name?”

“Hunter,” he replied, “my name is Hunter.”

“Huh…” Draco said from the back, “a hunter named Hunter. That’s a pretty interesting coincidence.”

Then it became a bit quiet as the jeep… or speeder… whatever it was, kept rolling on the rocky ground.

“Soooo… Why do you guys need to go to the space station anyway?” Hunter asked, breaking the silence.

“We have to meet with someone…” I replied.

“I see…”

“But could you tell me why those soldiers back at the town were after you?” I then asked.

Hunter became silent.

“I really don’t know…” Hunter replied, “they just were gonna arrest me for having a gun. I was the only person in town with a gun, and what’s the problem with that!?”

He was kinda sarcastic at the end.

“Wait how far is the space station?” Uchiho asked.

“Kilometers from here,” Hunter replied, calming down from his outburst about the problem of him being armed, “it isn’t close. It’s in the city.”

“Oh.”

Then, I looked out of the window, only seeing that we left the mountains. Then, I remembered something.

“Hey Dalgo, did you even get the apples and hay that Sir Apple Mooy wanted?” I asked Dalgo.

“Oh yeah, I did,” he replied, nodding, “before the town was ambushed.”

“Okay, but where is it? You don’t have any bags or anything with you,” Draco pointed out.

“I returned it to him. It wasn’t far, remember?” Dalgo replied.

Then, the car had left the mountains and we ended up in a desert. It got hot really quickly inside the jeep, so Hunter turned on the air conditioning.

I had a feeling this was going to be a long ride. And I also remembered that the figure that had Saturo hostage said we only had two days.

“How long will it take to get there?” I asked Hunter.

“An hour,” he replied, “that is if we don’t get pulled over.”

“Why would we get pulled over?” Draco and Uchiho ask.

“Because I am wanted,” he replied, “I apparently stole something that was given to me.”

“What?!” I asked, surprised. I wasn’t the only one. Dalgo, Uchiho and Draco yelled ‘what’ with me too.

“Yes,” Hunter said, “I was given something precious to protect. I don’t know what it is though. But apparently, now I am wanted. But I hid the precious item somewhere safe.”

Hunter then looked me in the eye.

“Are you going to turn me in?” he then asked.

“No! If you didn’t steal it, then you are innocent!” Draco yelled from the back.

“Yeah, and I am curious to seeing this ‘precious’ item of yours,” Dalgo said, “Sir Apple Mooy taught me about some things. I might know what it is.”

“Interesting…” Hunter replied.

Then, in the distance, there was a road. But Hunter didn’t go towards it.

“Why don’t we go to the road? Isn’t it faster?” I asked.

“But it is risky too,” Hunter replied, “the police these days are on the roads a lot. And they can track me down when they see me once. It’s… complicated…”

It then became silent in the car. The only sound I could hear was the air condition and the jeep’s wheels rolling on the ground. It was kind of a bumpy ride because we weren’t on the road.

“Dang it,” Hunter then said out of nowhere, “I don’t have much gas left.”
“Then we need to get to a gas station,” I said, “which is on the road.” I assumed it would be on the road, because out here things did seem really similar to Hindro… I wondered why we never knew anything about these other planets.

“Yeah, that’s the problem,” Hunter replied with a groan, “if I end up on the road, there is a chance that I may get caught. And that will put you in danger, because they might think you’re on my side.”

“And we are, aren’t we?” I asked, looking back at the others.

“Yeah, you help us, we help you. That makes us friends. Because friends help each other,” Draco said, agreeing with me as Uchiho and Dalgo nodded.

“Well… Thanks, but…” Hunter said as the car slowed down, “we are out of gas.”

The car then came to a complete stop.

“Oh,” I said.

“I have an idea,” Dalgo then said, “I can go to the back of the car and give us a lift.”

“And how exactly will you do that?” Hunter asked, a bit frustrated.

Without replying, Dalgo opened the door and exited the jeep before closing the door. He then jumped onto the trunk of the jeep, and sat down.

“Like this,” he then said.

All of a sudden, flames came out of Dalgo’s hands, and the car started moving!
“Kid, you’re a genius!” Hunter yelled.

“My name’s Dalgo,” Dalgo replied from the outside.

“Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you our names. I’m Ichoo, but you can call me Ich for short,” I said.

“And I’m Draco, and this is Uchiho,” Draco said from behind.

“I see. Well, you kids are really helpful, but how do you do all these kinds of abilities?” Hunter asked, “like shooting fire, and jumping really high that is impossible for a normal human to do?”

“Oh… right…” I said, as I unabsorbed my Ultimate Crystal.

Hunter was so shocked, that he almost crashed! Probably because I just took out a rock from my body.

“Dude! What is that?!” Hunter asked, surprised.

“It’s called an Ultimate Crystal. It can talk to you, and it has a mind of its own. Draco also has one, but I don’t know about Dalgo,” I answered.

“I don’t have one,” Dalgo said from the back.

“Then how do you have powers?” Uchiho asked him.

“You don’t need one to have powers. You need one to become stronger and to have multiple powers as well as anything else,” Dalgo said, “I want one, but I still haven’t been chosen.”

“What do you mean ‘chosen’?” Uchiho asked.

“They choose their master. Like how Ich and Draco were chosen,” Dalgo explained.

“Well, I’ll just said that you are amazing. Not many people have powers in the galaxy,” Hunter said.

“Yeah,” I replied, looking out of the window, “yeah…”

?

A lot of time passed, we were driving for awhile, and soon Dalgo was tired of shooting fire out of his hands. So we had to stop, but Hunter said it was fine, because he was going to stop anyway.

“Why?” I asked him.

“Because…” he replied, “we are pretty much here.”

He then pointed at something behind me. When I turned around…

It was the city. It was huge! I could see spaceships landing and taking off at the space station too!

“Well…” I said to Hunter, “I guess we’ll have to thank you.”

“Oh I helped cause you helped. And I’ll help you again when you need it. But for now, this is goodbye,” Hunter replied.

“Yeah…” I said.

“Bye Hunter,” Draco said, “I guess we’ll see if we meet again.”

“Yeah, so long kids. I’ll see you later,” Hunter replied.

“Bye,” I said.

Then, Hunter went back in his jeep, and drove off. I wondered how, because he had ran out of gas, but eh. I have no idea and I didn’t really get to ask because he was long gone after awhile.

“So…” Uchiho then said, “let’s go to the space station!”

“Yeah!” Dalgo and Draco exclaimed in agreement.
We then walked towards the city.

?

“Ughhh…” Saturo said as he woke up in a weird place.

He found himself on a table made of stone, that was attached to the ground. Saturo was confused. He remembered getting grabbed by a ghost, and now he was here.

“Saturo…” Saturo heard a voice as he turned his head towards it.

He spotted a figure, with a hood and glowing blue eyes. The figure wore a cloak or robe that was black.

“You!” Saturo snapped, “where did you bring me!?”

“I can’t tell you,” the figure said, “you’ll have to wait for your friends to get here before I can tell you.”

Saturo tried to get up, but found that he was stuck. His legs and arms were attached to the table with ropes, and even though he still had his Ultimate Crystal absorbed, he couldn’t break it.

“Is there any way to break this?” Saturo asked his Ultimate Crystal in his mind.

“Yes, but it will take a while. You need to rest to get your strength back so you can break it. For now, just go to sleep.”

“Fine,” Saturo replied.

He then closed his eyes, waiting to go to sleep.

?

The city was huge. Really huge.

We walked through the crowd saying “excuse me” very often, because it was crowded. We tried to stick together. Soon, we finally reached the space station. The front was not that crowded.

I spotted Dalgo asking a man why it wasn’t crowded, and he said because it was a busy day for people, and not many traveled.

That made things more clear. Why it was so crowded.

“Hey Ich, have you seen that mysterious figure yet?” Draco asked me.

“I have no idea,” I replied.

I turned towards Uchiho, but then she pointed at something.

“There he is!” she then said.

I looked at where she was pointing, and it was the figure. The figure was sitting down at a bench, with his arms crossed. It was now that I realized he wasn’t really tall. Almost my height.

We walked up to him, and he wasn’t surprised. He must have noticed us coming before we noticed him.

“Well well… looks like you came,” the figure said as he got up.

“Yeah, now do what you said you’d do,” I replied with my arms crossed.

“Yeah! Take us to Saturo!” Draco yelled at him.

The figure laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Dalgo asked.

“The fact that you actually came here with him. I didn’t agree to take all of you. I am only taking Ich,” the figure said.

“Wait what!?” Draco exclaimed. “We’re not leaving Ich alone with you!”

“You might not…” the figure said, “but then I’ll just take him and leave you. I never did agree to take you guys to Saturo. I agreed to take Ich to Saturo.”

“Well how are we supposed to be sure that you won’t do something to Ich?” Dalgo questioned the figure.

“You don’t. I can tell you don’t trust me. But you will have to, for Ichoo’s safety,” the figure replied.

“Hmm… I’m not sure. I do want Saturo back but I don’t know if we can trust you with Ich alone. What do you think Ich?” Draco said before asking.

I looked up at them all.

“Take me to Saturo. With or without the others,” I said loud and clear.

“Well then I guess it’s decided. Just be careful Ich okay buddy?” Draco said patting me on the back.

“I’ll be fine,” I replied, “you guys find something to do until I return.”

“Well…” the figure said, “let’s go then.”

The figure then got up and lead me to the entrance of the space station, and on the way, I waved goodbye to the others.

“Are you ready Master Ich?” I heard Gemil said to me.

“Yes I am,” I replied, “yes I am!”

{Chapter 10}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|     ~~Finding~Saturo!~~     |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

The mysterious figure led me through the space station. To me, it looked like a normal airport. It was exactly the same thing, except with spaceships that can travel off the planet. And they could land anywhere easily since they defy gravity, so there were no runways like Hindro airports have.

“So…” I said to the figure as we walked, “is Saturo even on this planet?”

The figure looked at me, with an expressionless face. He did have on a mask with those glowing eyes anyway. “Why do you ask?”

“Because why else would we come here? This is a space station for crying out loud!” I replied.

The figure grinned. I didn’t expect him to. I actually saw his face. Only his mouth though, because the mask was kinda falling off.

When he realized this, he put it back on, so I couldn’t see his face.

As I followed him, I kept thinking about his face. I wanted to take off that mask and see his real face. I had a feeling that this figure knew me before, because he knows a lot of things about me. It made me feel… stalked.

It actually made sense. This guy was following me around, keeping his eye on me. He was a stalker. He’s stalking me for some reason.

And now I am going to find out why, after I get Saturo and tell him everything.

The figure didn’t talk much anymore. He just led me through the space station, and didn’t even take me through security.

He led me into a dark room, where he then closed the door behind us, and I spotted him locking it with a key.

Uh oh. I thought to myself.

The figure then turned to my direction.

He then brought his arm up until his elbow was at his mouth, and he said something.

“Now,” he said.

Then, something fell from the ceiling, and there was smoke everywhere! I couldn’t see a thing!

It was hard to breathe, and soon…

I fell to the floor, unable to breathe. Then, I fainted. Clearly this wasn’t such a good idea after all.

?

“So what should we do now?” Uchiho asked as she, Draco, and Dalgo walked through the city, making there way out.

“I dunno,” Dalgo replied, “without something to do, I guess I could return to Sir Apple Mooy.”
“So you want to walk all the way back, without any water or food?” Draco asked, kind of disappointed.

Then, Uchiho had an idea.

“I know!” she said, “we haven’t really ate anything, so let’s get something to eat!” Uchiho suggested.

“Yeah!” Draco replied as his stomach growled. “Let’s get something to eat!”

They looked around, looking for a restaurant or cafe to go to.

“But when we find a place, how will we buy it? We don’t have any money!” Dalgo suddenly said.

“Oh right…” Draco replied, slightly disappointed. “I guess we can’t get something to eat.”

He then sighed.

“Well, then let’s just go out of the city. It’s crowded,” Uchiho then said.

“Yeah, let’s go,” Draco and Dalgo both said afterwards.

?

It was dark when I got up. And my eyes hurt.

I usually could see in the dark, but now I can’t, and my eyes are killing me. It felt like they were on fire!

I rubbed my eyes, but it only made things worse, and it hurt even more.

“Looks like you are awake,” I heard a voice said. “Good.”

I couldn’t see a thing, but it sounded like the figure was at my right. I turned towards the right, but still didn’t see a thing.

I closed my eyes, which actually helped. It made it less painful.

“Ah I see your night vision isn’t working. That’s good,” I heard the voice say again. “If you could see I don’t think you’ll stay here.” Night vision? Was I able to see in the dark?

“Where am I?!” I yelled. “Where did you bring me!?”

The voice really confused me it was on my left now. How did it do that?!

“Don’t worry. We are only keeping you safe,” The voice said, this time in front of me.

Wait… Did he say we?

“Who’s, ‘we’?” I asked.

“Why us of course!” I heard three voices said at once.

One came from in front of me, one came from the left, and one came from the right.

“What?!” I asked, confused.

Then, all of a sudden, my eyes stopped hurting, and I could see again! There were three figures, all dressed the same, and they all had glowing yellow eyes.

No wonder they were everywhere! There are three of them!

But then, I looked closer, and I realized something. There was only one, the others are dressed differently.

I knew that the main one was the one who brought me here.

“Okay…” I said aloud, “would you mind explaining everything now?!”

After I said that, the lights got back on.

Then, the main figure tossed a paper towards me. I picked it up.

I realized what it was. It was that paper that had my image for a list of who to assassinate. But, this time I saw the next image.

It was Saturo.

“You see…” the main figure said, “you and your friend Saturo are being hunted, and sooner or later they will get you. They have a secret weapon, which is an Ultimate who is pretty powerful.”

“So you are bringing everyone who is hunted here?” I asked.

“Umm… No…” the figure replied, “mostly just you and Saturo…”

“Then why?” I asked, “why just us? Why are you helping only us?”

The two other figures next to the main one stepped back, and exited the room. The main figure was now alone with me.

“The reason…” the figure said, “I can’t tell you yet. When the time is right, I will tell you.”

“Okay…” I then said, “thank you for explaining your point, as you promised.”

“You’re welcome,” the figure replied, “but now I have work to do. I need to get rid of that group who is after you. You can help by continuing your training.”

“But to train I need my master,” I said.

“Your master? You mean Glare?” the figure asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well… Bad news…” the figure said, “he has been caught. He is at there base back on Ertin.”

I sat there, my eyes open wide. If Glare, who is much stronger than me was captured, then how am I supposed to not be captured?

“So how about we go and get him?” the figure asked, “you, me, and your buddy Saturo.”

I thought for awhile. What should I do? Should I go there, and risk getting caught or should I just not go?

“Okay…” I responded, “let’s do it. But we should get my other friends that you didn’t agree to bring.”

“Fine,” the figure replied, “but they will listen to me. If they do, we will become successful.”

“Okay, but you will need to bring me to them,” I said.

“Very well then…” the figure answered, “I am about to take you to them. By teleportation.”

Then, I felt myself moving… I teleported.

?

Uchiho, Dalgo, and Draco have now made it out of the city. They looked at the distance ahead of them.

There were mountains of course, and a cave inside one.

“Sooooo… Where should we go?” Draco asked as they walked.

“Back home,” Dalgo replied, “Sir Apple Mooy will know what we should do next.”

“Okay then let’s get mov-” Draco was starting to said before he was cut off.

“Who is that!?” Uchiho exclaimed, interrupting Draco. She was pointing at a figure up ahead.

The figure had white hair, and had a pair of dark wings on his back.

“Oh no…” Draco said, slightly ticked off.

“Who’s that?” Dalgo asked.

The figure then jumped up, and was then floating! He flew a bit closer towards them. “Well well well…” the figure said as he came closer, “why if it isn’t Broshi! Long time no see!”

“Once again my name isn’t Broshi, Folly! IT’S DRACO!” Draco said before yelling loudly.

“Yeah… Why are you calling him Broshi?” Dalgo asked Folly.

“Because it’s his actual name, loser,” Folly replied with a mischievous smirk on his face, “and now I am prepared for round two!”

“I AM NOT A LOSER!” Dalgo yelled.

“Whatever you say, loser,” Folly taunted.

“Grrr…!”

As Dalgo got mad, his temperature grew. Soon, fire started to build up on him, and he was surrounded by fire!

“*SIGH* Guess we have no choice but to fight huh Plasmus?” Draco said to his Ultimate Crystal before absorbing it.

“Finally… Come at me Broshi!” Folly exclaimed.

But instead, Dalgo attacked Folly. His arm on fire, and made into a blade, he tried to slice at Folly’s head. But then, Folly dodged, and fires a blast of ice at Dalgo, freezing him.

Dalgo then fell to the floor in a block of ice, only then having the ice crack open. Dalgo was no longer on fire.

“Ready Plasmus?” Draco asked his Ultimate Crystal.

“Ready Master, Draco,” Plasmus said before Draco jumped at Folly.

“Hi Folly!” Draco said before he kicked Folly sending him downward.

Then, Folly got up and blasted a blast of ice towards Draco. But Draco dodged, and tried to punch Folly.

“Not this time Broshi!” Folly kicked Draco in the face towards where Dalgo was, causing him to crash into him.

“OW!” Draco and Dalgo both yelled. They started to get up.

When they got back up, they stood in their spots, looking at Folly.

“You see…” Folly said, “while you, Broshi, were goofing off with your friends, I was training with Gar and Joss. We are almost ready to fight you again, and finish you off.”

“But we have other problems!” Uchiho snapped at Folly, “if you and other people get in our way…”

“I see what you mean,” Dalgo said, “that mysterious enemy. He is really powerful, I have to say even more powerful than Folly!”

“What!?” Folly yelled, surprised. “More powerful than me?!”

“Yeah…” Draco said agreeing, “that mysterious enemy was going easy on us before… I could tell by how he fights…”

“Nonsense!” Folly shouted, “if that is the case, then I will find that mysterious enemy!”

But then, all of a sudden, a bright light appeared in between Draco, Uchiho, Dalgo, and Folly.

?

I suddenly appeared back on land. I recognized the feeling of my feet touching the floor. I was on the Rock Planet.

The mysterious figure was next to me, so he must have teleported with me.

Soon, I spotted Draco, Uchiho, and Dalgo, looking at me in surprise.

“Ichoo, behind you!” I then suddenly heard Draco yell.

I turned around, and spotted a familiar face.

Folly.

“Well well well…” Folly said with his arms crossed, “looks like another loser is joining the party! It would be much more fun to beat you all up!”

But then, all of a sudden, the mysterious figure that was next to me walked up to Folly. His eyes were now glowing red.

“If you want to fight Ich…” he said, “you’ll have to fight ME!

I was surprised. Not only me, but also Draco, Uchiho, and Dalgo. In fact, Folly was also surprised.

“Uh…” Folly said, stammering. “Umm… Sure. I’ll fight you too, you pipsqueak!”

Folly then tried to punch the figure in his face, but he blocked it with his hand, grabbing Folly’s wrist.

He then tightened his grip of Folly’s wrist.

“Uh…” Folly said with a terrified look on his face, “on second thought, can I go now?”

Then the figure let go of Folly, who then took off right away.

“I will return Broshi!” he yelled as he flew, “I will return to fight only you!”

Then he was out of our sight. I turned to the others.

“So…” Draco said, “he’s on our side now?”

“He was always,” I replied, “now that I know the truth.”

Uchiho looked at the figure.

“What should we call you?” Uchiho asked.

The figure thought for awhile, not saying anything.

“Hmm…” the figure said as he thought. “Maybe…”

Suddenly, the figure then punched me in the face! I fell backwards, confused and rubbed the part of my face that he punched. It hurt.

“Wait what?!” Draco exclaimed to the figure, “I thought you were with us!”

“Yeah!” Uchiho and Dalgo exclaimed as well.

The figure then threw a ball towards them, and out of it came smoke. Then, we couldn’t see a thing.

Then I realized.

I jumped high, and I was out of the smoke. But then…

I couldn’t believe it…

I stood there, in the same place…

I was floating.

“You see…” I heard the figures voice said as the smoke wore off, “I did that to teach Ichoo how to fly. This is the only way for me to teach. I’m not like Glare.”

“Oh!” Draco said, “that makes sense! So you are on our side?”

“There is no sides,” the figure said, “therefore, it doesn’t matter.”

I then floated back down in front of the figure.

“So are we gonna go there now?” I asked him.

“Yes,” the figure replied, “I’ll explain the rest to everyone else on the way.”

{Chapter 11}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|      ~~Saving~Glare!~~      |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

The figure led us to a spaceship, somewhere in the middle of the desert. He said his partners could take us to the base. One of them probably could drive a spaceship.

I had to sit with the figure in a separate room (away from Draco, Dalgo and Uchiho) to talk about something, but he didn’t said what. I wondered what he even wanted to talk about.

“So what is it?” I asked the figure as he sat down.

“Come on out!” the figure called.

Then, out of the doorway, came a familiar person, a face I couldn’t forget.

It was Saturo.

“Saturo!” I exclaimed.

Saturo silently came and sat next to me on the other seat.

“Okay…” the figure said, “now I will explain what I want you guys to do.”

“Alright,” Saturo said, “but give me an important part.”

“Whatever, but let me explain. You will need to find the self-destruct button in the building,” the figure starts but was interrupted.

“There is a self-destruct button?!” Saturo exclaimed, interrupting the figure.

“Yes, and Saturo is going to get to that. And from there, you will have to run as fast as you can to the exit,” the figure said.

“What about me?” I asked.

“You… Hold off the enemies. And also you will need to try to survive. Don’t let their secret weapon win,” the figure said.

“Secret weapon?” I asked.

“Yeah, don’t you remember? It’s the way they were able to capture Glare in the first place,” the figure replied.

“Oh right…”

“Anyway, the rest I will tell you later. You… You know what? Just forget everything I said. I’m not a good leader. Just… just go with the flow,” the figure then said.

“Go with the flow? What do you mean?” Saturo and I asked at the same time, since we were thinking the same thing.

“You aren’t the only one attacking. I heard that a Millionaire named Vlad is attacking alongside with a very famous race car racer,” the figure replied.

“Wait… Vlad?” I said. “I know that person! I’ve met him!”

“You have?” Saturo asked, “you met a Millionaire!? What haven’t you done while I was gone?!”

“I don’t know. But Draco also missed it, and I found him when Lime brought me to the Rock Planet,” I said.

“So you also met Lime again too!?” Saturo exclaimed loudly.

“Yeah… Next time stick with me as long as possible…” I replied.

“Well… Anyway… We are here,” the figure then said.

?

We had landed inside a cave in a mountain, and the figure said he had to stay back for backup. The ones that were going were me, Saturo, Draco, and Dalgo. The others stayed.

Right now, we were climbing down the mountain, and we could see the base from here. It looked like a base to me.

As I was climbing down, I accidentally tripped on a rock, causing me to stumble.

“Are you okay Ich?” Draco asked me as I gained back my balance.

“Yeah… I’m fine,” I replied.

“Well this is gonna take forever…” Saturo leaped over me and landed all the way at the bottom, “this is the faster way.”

“That’s true,” Dalgo agreed before he also leaped all the way down.

He landed next to Saturo, and soon Draco and I jumped down too.

“Okay, so what do we exactly do?” Draco asked.

“We need to get Glare out of there,” I said pointing at the base, “and afterwards is when I resume my training.”

“Wow,” Dalgo said, “and what do I do?”

I then became silent.

“Whatever, let’s just get going already!” Saturo exclaimed, “but we will need to split up. I will go with Ich, and Draco you go with…”

“That’s Dalgo,” I said, telling him his name.

“Yeah. Me and Ich. Dalgo and Draco. There,” Saturo replied.

“Okay!” the others said.

Dalgo and Draco then headed towards the base, which we didn’t tell them to. They were choosing what to do, and heading right towards the base was what they did. They might have had a plan in mind or were just going there for some reason.

Saturo and I, however, stood in the same place.

“So what should we do first?” Saturo asked me.

“Hmm…” I was thinking to myself about what to do.

Then, I heard a loud sound, the sounds of explosions. I looked over at the base quickly. There were four helicopters, all firing at the base, attempting to destroy it.

But then, all the helicopters were destroyed by some figure!

I saw who it was. It was a figure, wearing orange armor, with a helmet that has spikes on the top, as well as a sword.

And, he could also fly.

“Umm…” Saturo said looking around.

“Yeah… about that…” I said.

But then, that figure we saw before spotted us, and… He started to fly after us, coming straight towards us. The figure then stopped, and floated down to the ground, and at the same time staring at me very creepily.

“Well well well…” the figure said, “look who we have here.”

“Who are you?” Saturo asked.

“I am the secret weapon that you must have been warned about. And you are wanted by us, so… I’ll have to beat you to a pulp,” the figure replied.

“That’s not very nice,” Saturo said.

“Well that’s obvious,” the figure replied, “I could do anything else, but I am only made for this.”

“Wait what?” I asked, “you were made for this?”

“Yeah, and that doesn’t matter. What matters is taking you two in,” the figure said afterwards.

The figure then sent out his arms, and wrapped them around Saturo! How did he do that?! It stretched, and got longer!

I watched as Saturo struggled to get free. I wanted to do something, but when I moved, the figures grip tightened around Saturo.

What do I do!? If I move any closer, Saturo would be crushed…

No wait… They needed us alive for our powers, or at least until they get our Ultimate Crystals. Luckily, me and Saturo had them absorbed.

“Aren’t you gonna help your friend?” I heard the figure say to me as if I was a baby.

I then made a ball of light in my hand before throwing it at the figure. It hit him, and caused him to fall back, letting Saturo go free.

“Finally… I could barely breathe!!” Saturo yelled, telling the obvious.

The figure then looked at me, with eyes that show hatred. But then, a beep was heard and the figure looked at his watch.

“I’ll be right back…” the figure then said, “wait here for me.” As if I’d do that.

The figure then flew away, towards the base, and Saturo walked up next to me as I watched the figure fly away.

“I wonder what’s up,” I said.

“The sky is,” Saturo replied.

“I beg your pardon?”

“The sky is up.”

I looked up. And obviously, Saturo was right. But why would he make a joke at a time like this, you wonder? Welcome to Saturo. He makes jokes a lot, but you probably haven’t noticed.

“I think I know the reason,” Saturo then said.

“What?” I asked.

“The reason why he returned. See yourself.”

I looked at the base from the distance, and I realized something. The base was there, and there was something around it.

In fact, it was light.

Yellow light, seen mostly on the Light Planet.

But suddenly…

I felt something weird in my neck, and afterwards, I fell flat on the floor.

“Yes! I got em’!” I overheard a voice before my eyes closed.

Then, I felt people picking me up, before I suddenly fell asleep.

{Chapter 12}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|       ~~Where~Am~I?~~       |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

I felt extremely dizzy. When I opened my eyes, there was light in front of me. I could see. That’s kinda like the first time I woke up and it wasn’t dark, heh.

Okay, maybe that wasn’t funny.

“I’m still here.” I suddenly heard a voice.

I looked around in surprise. I was in a house. In a hallway. And soon I realized I was sitting in a chair.

I looked around, trying to find where the voice came from.

“I’m still with you.” I then heard the voice again.

I looked around. I heard that from…

It came from everywhere. I didn’t get how that worked.

“I’m still in you.” I heard the same voice again.

But in me? Okay, I’m getting a bit creeped out.

I looked around, trying to spot anything around that was familiar.

“I’ll always be with you.” I then heard the voice say before a figure appeared right in front of me.

It was a boy, wearing a orange jacket, a blue shirt, with dark brown jeans. He wore green shoes, and had black socks. His hair was brown, and was a bit short, but had bits of it coming down his head, in front of his face. His eyes were brown too, and were dark, so it was kind of hard to tell the pupils from his iris.

I knew who this was.

I would never forget that face.

This was someone special to me.

Someone I know very well.

It was…

Nushot, my brother.

I was confused. First of all, where am I, second of all, why is my brother here? I had so many questions to ask, but before I knew it…

Nushot was gone, out of my sight. And soon, I was beginning to feel sleepy. Before I knew it…

I was asleep again.

?

I awoke, and found myself chained into a wall. I felt cold metal around my legs and wrists, and even worse than those… My neck was also chained. It wasn’t very tight that it was choking me. But it was tight enough that if I tried to escape, I would choke myself.

I looked around using only my eyes, since I was unable to move my head.

Right in front of me, was my one and only Ultimate Crystal. It was inside a box, made of glass. And it was radiating, filled with energy, and glowing bright green.

But then, I spotted someone.

It was a guy, wearing a white lab suit as well as goggles. He had blond hair, and was not too long, not too short.

“Well hello there…” the guy said to me.

I didn’t reply.

“You are probably wondering about a lot of things right now. I’ll tell you, because after I take your Ultimate Crystal and use it myself, you’ll be dead,” the guy explained, “so right in front of you, you see your Ultimate Crystal in a box made of glass. And you also see me, alone in this room with you.”

The guy took off his goggles, and I saw his blue eyes.

“I am Dr. Klad. Nice to meet you Ichoo Qeezixyx,” the guy said.

I was very shocked now. I never, and I mean never, said my last name out loud since I left home. How does he know?!

Then I remembered my picture in that list of ‘assassination’. If I remembered correctly, it did say my last name. But how did they get that there? Also I wanted to get out of these chains.

“Now watch as I take your power,” Dr. Klad said as he took off the lid of the glass box.

He then picked up my Ultimate Crystal. I watched him very carefully. He was about to absorb it.

“I will be powerful,” Dr. Klad said to me, “I will destroy you to show that you are weak.” Uh okay?

He then brought the Ultimate Crystal towards his chest, and it glowed even brighter.

But then… Something else started to happen.

The whole place started shaking. Lots of things started to fall, and it seemed like something bad was gonna happen.

“See?” Dr. Klad said, “my power has already begun!”

But he still hasn’t absorbed my Ultimate Crystal. He was about to but then…

Boom!!!!!

He was flung back right into a wall. He couldn’t absorb the Ultimate Crystal. It didn’t allow him to!

“Of course I didn’t allow him to. Each person has only one Ultimate Crystal that works for them. It won’t work any other way,” Gemil said.

Ooooh. That made sense. I looked around for Dr. Klad, but he was nowhere in sight. He was far gone, and I could see my Ultimate Crystal on the floor.

“Gemil, I need you,” I said in my head, hoping that it will transmit to my Ultimate Crystal.

“I know,” I heard a voice reply, “But I can’t help you now. You need to either try to absorb me from afar, or pretend I am with you.”

I had no idea how to absorb Gemil from far, so I had only one choice.

I needed to pretend he was with me.

But then, I heard an explosion from the direction that Dr. Klad disappeared from. And soon, I saw a familiar face.

It was Vlad, Jay’s dad.

“Get that kid out of here! And give em’ his crystal!” Vlad commanded some other soldiers that were with him.

Then, two soldiers came towards me, and took out these weapon things, and tried to cut through the metal that was holding me.

“It won’t budge!” one soldier yelled.

“Just hand me my crystal…” I said.

Then, Vlad picked up my Ultimate Crystal and tossed it towards one of the soldiers. That soldier then gave it to me.

I then absorbed it.

“I’m back,” I hear Gemil said before I broke all of the metal that was holding me.

I heard the soldier say, ‘dude’ to the other, looking quite impressed.

I felt amazing. I was stronger than these soldiers and stronger than Vlad. But I don’t wanna said that out loud, cause… you know?

“Alright, we need to get out of here,” Vlad then said, “follow me. And place the bombs on the way out.”

I didn’t object, I just listened. Vlad led us through hallways, and the soldiers placed bombs, and I had to do the same thing.

Soon we reached a dead end.

“What do we do now?” I asked Vlad.

He looked at me like I was dumb.

“Blow her up,” Vlad commanded the soldier.

“Blow what up?” I asked him.

“The building,” Vlad replied, “take it down.”

“What?!” I exclaimed, “but what about us!?”

“No worries,” Vlad replied, as the soldier took out a pen that had a button on it, “we’ll be long gone before it happens.”

Then, before I could said anything else, the soldier pressed the button.

”10. 9. 8. 7…”

I heard a countdown. No wonder. We had some time to get out.

Quickly, I made a ball of light which I then threw at the wall. It made a small opening, which we then escaped from.

“6. 5. 4…”

Only a couple seconds left.

Suddenly, Vlad grabbed me and then…I was suddenly in a helicopter. Did we teleport? I think we teleported.

“Whew! We made it!” I heard one of the soldiers said in relief.

I looked around, and then I heard it.

The explosion.

The helicopter kept going, and I was thinking about the others.

Where is Saturo? Where are Draco and Dalgo? And what about Uchiho? And that mysterious figure?

I didn’t know what to do, so I asked Vlad.

“Hey Vlad, where are we going?” I asked.

“Home.”

“That’s your home, not mine.”

“Yeah, but you are welcome if you want. Otherwise, it’s up to you,” Vlad replied, letting me choose.

I looked out of the window.

“I need to find my friends,” I said.

“Very well, then you can go,” Vlad replied.

I waited for a couple seconds.

“Are you gonna land this helicopter?” I then asked.

“Land it?” Vlad replied, “can’t you just jump?”

“Oh right…” I replied.

Then, one of the soldiers opened the door for me, and I jumped out. I wasn’t scared, because I remembered that I knew how to fly.

And when I jumped, I was floating. I didn’t know how to control this exactly, so… It took a while before I started to float down slowly.

Soon, my feet finally touched the floor, and I automatically spotted someone. It was Saturo, but not just Saturo.

Draco and Dalgo were there too.

I walked up to them, and they were talking about something.

“Oh hey Ich!” Draco greeted me as I arrived. “We were just talking about what we were gonna do next!”

“What are you gonna do next?” I asked.

“I’m going back to Sir Apple Mooy. I’ll have to find a flight back to the Rock Planet though, but I’ll do it somehow,” Dalgo answered.

“And what about you Draco?” I asked.

“Me?” Draco replied, “I’m sticking with you, and Saturo would probably say the same thing, right Saturo?”
“Yeah,” Saturo said.

“Fine,” I said, “I don’t know what else to do other than go find Glare. He is somewhere around here, so let’s get busy!”

?

“It’s been a long time. Why are we bothering looking in the remainings of the building?” Saturo complained as we removed metal parts from the floor.

“Yeah, Glare is probably somewhere else right now,” Draco said.

“I guess that’s true…” I agreed.

“We should probably leave. What do you think the most likely place for Glare to go to after escaping would be?” Saturo said.

“Somewhere they wouldn’t find him, obviously,” I said.

“Yeah, but ‘they’ are gone. He’d be back at the Light Planet, at his house!” Draco exclaimed.

“Oh yeah! Good point,” I replied.

I looked around, and there was scraps of burnt things all over. We needed a way back to the Light Planet.

“Well we need a spaceship…” I said before I was interrupted.

“Guys! Look!”  It was Saturo that pointed up at the sky.

I looked over at where he was pointing, and he was pointing at the Sun?

“What? That’s just the Sun,” Draco said, looking at what Saturo was pointing at as well.

“No I mean that!”

Then, from where the sun was, a spaceship appeared. It was black, and it was shaped as a ‘V’. When it came lower, it landed sideways, which was weird.

“Who is that?” I asked as a figure exited the spaceship.

Then I recognized who it was.

It was that mysterious figure, standing there with his eyes glowing purple.

He walked up to us, and looked at all of us. He then did something I had been waiting for for a long time.

He brought his hand up at his mask, and took it off.

The face I saw was a face I thought I may never see ever again.

“Hey little buggy,” the figure then said to Saturo, who looked just as surprised as I was.

To Be Continued!

It lagged for this one too, but hey, enjoy. This is easier than going through and trying to find everything one chapter by another. HAVE FUN!

also edited