/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Welcome Julia! | KidPub Press //
Welcome Julia!

Welcome Julia!

Posted April 16th, 2017 by Syafai

by Infecti√łnz
in the milky way.

April 16th, 2017

Hello, and welcome to KidPub, Julia! I'm Sumayyah, you can call me Sy :) Here are a few tips about kidpub you might need during your starting of junior KidPubber times :) 

KP: Of course, KidPub!

KPer: It means KidPubber, meaning member of KidPub!

WB: Writer's Block Forum, a place where you can write to help out KPers with Writer's Block, I believe :)

OMPJ: Some of us aren't comfortable with the abbreviation, OMG, so some of us say OMPJ, which means 'Oh my Percy Jackson!', 'Oh my Peanut Butter (and) Jelly!' or 'Oh my Pooping Jellybeans!'

NSP: New stories page, aka the home page.

NES: Never ending story, you can find the page in two ways, in 'write stories' or 'read stories', were KPers work together to make their own story :)

AN: Authors notes! A place where you can write about your stories or talk to other KPers :)

Clogging: When someone writes less than a hundred words in their story, or something unrelated to writing on KP :)

CC: Constructive Criticism, to correct someone's masterpiece if there are mistakes in grammar, spelling, and sometimes historical facts or geographical facts, I believe.

There are kids from all over the globe on KidPub, with different religions and opinions. So, if you post something on religion or something like it, be prepared for a debate. **Learned that from my good friend Swallowtail :)**

Please don't cyber bully! There once was a member to kidpub named Serviceplot, known as service, who got banned from KP for joining to cyber bully.

Thanks for joining! I hope you love it here!

See more stories by Infecti√łnz
Welcome! I hope you like it

Welcome! I hope you like it here!

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Sun, 04/16/2017 - 19:52
welcome welcome

welcome welcome welcome!!!!!!!!

Posted by Huntress Fade (... on Sun, 04/16/2017 - 19:53
Hello and thanks! Just

Hello and thanks!

Just posted my first story, and yeeeaaaah... I REALLY need to play around with some things to figure out how this works. But still, thanks for this! Please note: I'm allergic to peanut butter, so if I ever use OMPJ, it will NOT mean Oh my peanut butter.

Posted by Julia on Mon, 04/17/2017 - 07:10
Welcome, Julia!! I'm Lila

Welcome, Julia!! I'm Lila and I hope you love it here!!

Posted by Lila Violet ;) on Mon, 04/17/2017 - 11:21