/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Welcome Keeahna! | KidPub Press //
Welcome Keeahna!

Welcome Keeahna!

Posted July 11th, 2017 by alemye10

by Smile:D*Alem*
in a place where she rules

July 11th, 2017

Welcome Keeahna! I'm Alem and I've been here for let's see, a little more than a month now! So if you have questions I'm not really the best person to ask. :( But you can ask some of the older members. I'll do my best to give you some good facts, here, though. Let's get this party started! :D

(Ps. I hope Sy doesn't mind I kinda copied the welcome post she made for me over here!)

As you probably know, KidPub is a place to post stories. But it's also a great place to make friends. It's like one big family! So, to do that, make sure to be nice to everyone. Please don't say mean things. You may offer advice, though, which we will get to later.

So, KP stands for KidPub. And KidPubber stands for a person on a KidPub.

The new stories page is pretty much the same thing as what you see when you first log in.

There is this this thing some KPers are writing called the Never Ending Story. (NES) I don't know much about it but it's pretty much what it sounds like. Kids group together to write a story that never ends!

Next, there is a place called Author’s Note’s. It's really fun! You can go to it by scrolling over Talk About.

Another one of my favorite parts! Constructive criticism! It is when you comment on a story and say what they could improve.

Now, a KidPub post is supposed to be writing. If it's not about writing or a story it is called Clogging. You can kindly mention that in the comments.

Hmm. KidMud. I don't know anything about this, but if you want to join, you can press KidMud in the Talk About link.

That's it! I hope you learned a lot! Good Luck on your KidPub adventures!

-Alem

See more stories by Smile:D*Alem*
Welcome, Keeahna! I'm

Welcome, Keeahna! I'm Justin. I've been a KP member since 2009. On the WB Forum, it considers me a "senior" member now (which sounds kinda old) but it feels like just yesterday when I joined. Have any questions? Let us know in the A/N! 

Posted by SuperJ on Tue, 07/11/2017 - 17:26
Hi Keeahna! I'm Luna, and

Hi Keeahna! I'm Luna, and I've been on KP since 2012. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! Welcome to KP! :)

Posted by palaces out of ... on Tue, 07/11/2017 - 17:34
welcome to KP Keeahna! i'm

welcome to KP Keeahna!

i'm re (you're also welcome to call me Kyro), i've been here for about 4 years, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!

"You can't be grey." - SilverSnowLeopard, 'Ignite'

Posted by Schismsre on Tue, 07/11/2017 - 17:41
Welcome keeahna! I'm

Welcome keeahna! I'm Sumayyah, you can call me Sy, I hope you enjoy it here!

P.s., I don't mind anyone copying my welcome posts unless I get credit xp

~1 Universe~9 Planets~204 Countries~809 Islands~7 Seas~ ~~ And I had the privilege of meeting you~~

Posted by Syafai on Tue, 07/11/2017 - 18:11
Glad to have you Keehna! I'm

Glad to have you Keehna! I'm Brook, if you want to talk or need to just tell me !

Posted by wildcat on Wed, 07/12/2017 - 11:30