//
Welcome Sofia!

Welcome Sofia!

Posted March 18th, 2017 by Syafai

by hufflepuff *Sy*
in Del Taco

March 18th, 2017

Hello, and welcome to KidPub, Sofia! I'm Sumayyah, you can call me Sy. Here are a few tips about kidpub you might need during your starting of junior KidPubber times :) 

KP: Of course, KidPub!

KPer: It means KidPubber, meaning member of KidPub!

WB: Writer's Block Forum, a place where you can write to help out KPers with Writer's Block, I believe :)

OMPJ: Some of us aren't comfortable with the abbreviation, OMG, so some of us say OMPJ, which means 'Oh my Percy Jackson!', 'Oh my Peanut Butter (and) Jelly!' or 'Oh my Pooping Jellybeans!'

NSP: New stories page, aka the home page.

NES: Never ending story, you can find the page in two ways, in 'write stories' or 'read stories', were KPers work together to make their own story :)

AN: Authors notes! A place where you can write about your stories or talk to other KPers :)

Clogging: When someone writes less than a hundred words in their story, or something unrelated to writing on KP :)

CC: Constructive Criticism, to correct someone's masterpiece if there are mistakes in grammar, spelling, and sometimes historical facts or geographical facts, I believe.

There are kids from all over the globe on KidPub, with different religions and opinions. So, if you post something on religion or something like it, be prepared for a debate.Please don't cyber bully! There once was a member to kidpub named Serviceplot, known as service, who got banned from KP for joining to cyber bully.

Thanks for joining! I hope you love it here!

See more stories by hufflepuff *Sy*
Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

Posted by Sofia on Sat, 03/18/2017 - 15:51
Welcome Sofia! I hope you

Welcome Sofia! I hope you like it here in Kidpub!! I'm Osaid/QuartzMaster/Quartz! But call me Quartz. Anyway, hope you like it here!

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by Quartz on Sat, 03/18/2017 - 16:22
WELCOME SOFIA!!!! I'm

WELCOME SOFIA!!!! I'm OkayHazelGrace, or Tacy. Welcome to KP!! I really hope you like it here!! Have fun!!

Do you know what Angelica said, when she read what you'd done? She said: "You've married and Icarus. He's flown to close to the sun."

Posted by OkayHazelGrace on Sat, 03/18/2017 - 16:40
Hey and welcome! I'm Justin.

Hey and welcome! I'm Justin. I hope you enjoy writing here on KP. 

Posted by AuthorMind(Justin) on Sat, 03/18/2017 - 17:30