What's Your Magic? (Quiz!)
Posted March 4th, 2019 by Zelda
in a perpetual predicament
March 4th, 2019
p r o c r a s t i n a t i o n n a t i o n
this is the most work I've done all day.
The world of Antarcellius is brimming with magic, what brand is yours? Are you a Calytrian hellfire? A Constantinian slayer? Simply fill out this form in the comments and recieve your answer in no time!
1) If you could have any color of hair, what color would you pick?
2) If you could make your eyes any color, what color would you pick?
3) Outdoors or indoors?
4) Books or video games?
5) Warm or cold?
6) Would you rather go on an adventure through the woods or create a super cool experiment?
7) What type of weapon would you pick? (Bare hands is an option too!)
8) Do you like working with your hands or working with your mind? (i.e. do you like doing manual labor like lifting things or sweeping, or do you prefer doing stuff like teaching or working at a computer?)
9) How are your leadership skills?
10) Are you an empathetic person (do you care a lot about the people around you? If you see someone get hurt does it make you wince)?
11) Long pointy ears, regular ears, or a balance of both?
E N D
[ c o u n t r y ]
- Constantine; the largest habitated country, it produces a majority of the world's power. It is a melting pot of the various ethnic groups, but was originally home to the elves.
- Phyrica; a smaller country taking up a large section of peninsula in the south, it is a lush agricultural center. People from here are typically mages.
- Mesophyrica; located on the very tip of the Phyrican peninsula, this country is even smaller than it's older sister. It too is dominated by mages.
- Helrol; A slim section of land in the north, home to the most advanced surgical technology in the world, including robotic limbs and synthetic organs.
- Calytria; the cavelands, this country is larger than Constantine, but has a much lower population. Most people here are miners, but there is also a high occurance of necromancers for some mysterious reason.
- The Beyond; located on the other side of the massive and impassable Blacksands, nobody know what the Beyond is like except for a handful of mysterious travellers from the Beyond who appear from time to time in Helrol or Calytria.
[ m a g i c b r a n d ]
Learn more about these brands of magic when you recieve your answer!
See more stories by Unclevre