/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ What's Your Magic? (Quiz!) | KidPub Press //
What's Your Magic? (Quiz!)

What's Your Magic? (Quiz!)

Posted March 4th, 2019 by Zelda

by Unclever Re
in a perpetual predicament

March 4th, 2019

p r o c r a s t i n a t i o n  n a t i o n this is the most work I've done all day. 

The world of Antarcellius is brimming with magic, what brand is yours? Are you a Calytrian hellfire? A Constantinian slayer? Simply fill out this form in the comments and recieve your answer in no time! 

1) If you could have any color of hair, what color would you pick? 

2) If you could make your eyes any color, what color would you pick?

3) Outdoors or indoors? 

4) Books or video games?

5) Warm or cold? 

6) Would you rather go on an adventure through the woods or create a super cool experiment?

7) What type of weapon would you pick? (Bare hands is an option too!) 

8) Do you like working with your hands or working with your mind? (i.e. do you like doing manual labor like lifting things or sweeping, or do you prefer doing stuff like teaching or working at a computer?) 

9) How are your leadership skills? 

10) Are you an empathetic person (do you care a lot about the people around you? If you see someone get hurt does it make you wince)? 

11) Long pointy ears, regular ears, or a balance of both? 

E N D

Possible outcomes: 

[ c o u n t r y ]

- Constantine; the largest habitated country, it produces a majority of the world's power. It is a melting pot of the various ethnic groups, but was originally home to the elves. 

- Phyrica; a smaller country taking up a large section of peninsula in the south, it is a lush agricultural center. People from here are typically mages. 

- Mesophyrica; located on the very tip of the Phyrican peninsula, this country is even smaller than it's older sister. It too is dominated by mages. 

- Helrol; A slim section of land in the north, home to the most advanced surgical technology in the world, including robotic limbs and synthetic organs. 

- Calytria; the cavelands, this country is larger than Constantine, but has a much lower population. Most people here are miners, but there is also a high occurance of necromancers for some mysterious reason. 

- The Beyond; located on the other side of the massive and impassable Blacksands, nobody know what the Beyond is like except for a handful of mysterious travellers from the Beyond who appear from time to time in Helrol or Calytria. 

[ m a g i c  b r a n d ]

- Mage

- Hellfire

- Slayer

- Healer

- Necromancer

- Nightshade

Learn more about these brands of magic when you recieve your answer! 

See more stories by Unclever Re
1) If you could have any

Golden!

Blue

3) Outdoors or indoors? 

Both. Why can't I choose both? Ideally outdoors.

4) Books or video games?

Books

5) Warm or cold? 

Warm

Go on an adventure through the woods!

Katana!

Both...if I had to pick I think I'd go with working with my mind

9) How are your leadership skills? 

Fine but not brilliant

Yes

Balance of both! 

I hope this helps you worldbuild or lets you have a little fun with what you've already made :D

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* on Tue, 03/05/2019 - 20:37
You are a mage from

You are a mage from Mesophyrica. You're bloodline is very dilute, there's a lot of Constantinian in it, which means you're not naturally strong with your magic. Not to worry! The best way for any mage to strengthen their magic is to hit the books. With enough reading sessions you'll be able to keep pace with the strongest purebloods out there! Mages use elemental magic and channel through their hands or weapons with verbal spells. 

If you would like to learn what element your mage magic is, you can fill out this quizlet;

1. What is your favourite season?
  2. Day or night?
  3. I know you’ve already answered this, but; warm or cold?
  4. What is your favourite color?
  5. What country did you get in the last quiz?
  6. Are you more energetic or laid-back?
  7. How patient are you?
  8. Loud or quiet?

"Champion, I can take a beating, I'll rise again." - Barns Courtney

Posted by Unclever Re on Wed, 03/06/2019 - 00:07
What is your favourite
  1. What is your favourite season? 

Autumn

1. Day or night?

Day

1. I know you’ve already answered this, but; warm or cold?

Warm

1. What is your favourite color?
  2.  
  3. It varies. Currently gray. 
  4.  

Mesophyrica

1. Are you more energetic or laid-back?

Energetic

1. How patient are you?

Patient enough. I rarely get mad. 

1. Loud or quiet?

Loud

Posted by *Snow* on Wed, 03/06/2019 - 18:35
Oo, grey is my fave too.

Oo, grey is my fave too. It's such a calm color and it goes well with pretty much everything. 

You are a Light mage, your base is fire. Your energy and preferences for noise and heat are indicitive of a fire or fire-based mage. Your Mesohpyrican heritage make it likely that your magic is further down the magic branches, and your patience pushes you past 'wind' into 'light'. As a light mage you can uncover secrets and relieve fears with ease. You can also shoot neat light blasts (but be careful where you aim them, they're very hot)!

Posted by Unclever Re on Sat, 03/09/2019 - 03:04
THIS IS SO COOL THANK YOU

THIS IS SO COOL THANK YOU FOR DOING THISSSS

Posted by *Snow* on Sat, 03/16/2019 - 16:49
Thank you for taking muh

Thank you for taking muh quiz!! :D

Posted by Unclever Re on Sat, 03/16/2019 - 16:57