/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Who am i.....? | KidPub Press //
Who am i.....?

Who am i.....?

Posted September 9th, 2019 by pheonixa12

in Cork

September 9th, 2019

I have been Ava Smyth since I was given a name...But that's not quite right... Quite frankly I've always preffered Jessica Phoenix...But...I think that Ava is the one who loves to make people laugh and write and draw and take pictures of anything beautiful she sees,Ava is the one who is too shy to speak to adults and confides everything in her close friends...Ava is the one who forces herself to do things throughtout sickness and  tries too hard to impress others.....Jessica is the one who deals with all the stress and stupid things Ava did during the day...Jessica is the one who has a mental breakdown in the garden everynight in the garden when nobody can see her...Shes the one who feels empty without the pain and suicidal thoughts her brother drinking underage caused her for months until she pushed past it...

I've always felt comfortable with Avina Phoenix but it doesn't sound quite right....Then again,maybe nothing ever will..?I don't think two words will ever sum up what I feel like and who I am as a person except maybe ''Absolute Bullsh*t'' 

hmmm maybe i should get people to call me that....Oh why not?Feel free to yell that in the comments,I've been needing something to cry about and that would be just dandy! :) 

Aw, I got you. I'm so sorry

Aw, I got you. I'm so sorry that you've had to deal with things like that. I will always be here for you if you need someone to talk to. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you walk down the fairway of life, smell the roses. You only get to play one round. -Ben Hogan

Writers live twice. -NG

Posted by Ava on Mon, 09/09/2019 - 21:28
*crashes through the window

*crashes through the window and slides across the floor in socks*

SOMEONE NEEDS A HUG

YOU ARE VALID

YOU A'INT BULLSHIT

AND IF YOU EVER SAY YOU ARE AGAIN

IMMA THROW A TABLE AT YOU.

BECAUSE YOU ARE SMART

AND BEAUTIFUL

AND A GOOD PERSON

AND NEED TO CALM DOWN

ALSO AVINA IS A BEAUTIFUL NAME AND IMMA CALL YOU THAT NOW

-that other kid

Posted by indygoes (kayla) on Fri, 09/13/2019 - 09:40