/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The worst thing in my life just happened. I lost my best friend. Please read | KidPub Press //
The worst thing in my life just happened. I lost my best friend. Please read

Posted June 4th, 2019 by chicken123

June 5th, 2019

Never take life for granted. Treat every day like it's your last. Because for some people, it is. Last night, I lost my best friend. She was smart, kind, and hilarious. She was a great person and friend. I loved her so much. She was like a sister to me. And just like that, she was gone. It was the worst day of my life. Ever. Enjoy your life, and the people that make it special.

I'm sorry for your loss. 

I'm sorry for your loss.  Did she die, or just leave you?  Because I have advice if you mean the latter.  Either way, I can't promise it will get better, but you'll get stronger.  I know that from someone who was deserted by their best friend.

-that other kid

Posted by indygoes (kayla) on Wed, 06/05/2019 - 08:27
She died in a car

She died in a car accident.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you walk down the fairway of life, smell the roses. You only get to play one round. -Ben Hogan

Posted by Ava on Wed, 06/05/2019 - 08:37
I am so sorry. Just know

I am so sorry. Just know that all of us here and behind you and we care for you.

If there's anything I can do to help you in any way, just let me know. I'm praying for you.

Posted by pensword on Wed, 06/05/2019 - 08:55
Hey thank you all for your

Hey thank you all for your support, I'm doing fine. 

Posted by Ava on Wed, 06/05/2019 - 13:15