/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ You Are A Raven and I Am A Dove | KidPub Press //
You Are A Raven and I Am A Dove

You Are A Raven and I Am A Dove

Posted April 5th, 2019 by wolflover37

by Allison
in Tennessee

April 5th, 2019

You are a Raven and I am a Dove,

And I'm sure we've fell in love,

For many years,

We've shed tears,

Tears of happiness and tears of sadness,

I love you and you love me,

And we are happy,

And when your sad,

I'll make glad,

And your tears will go away,

You are a Raven and I am a Dove,

Will you marry me?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

See more stories by Allison
LIKE MY POEM?

LIKE MY POEM?

Posted by Allison on Sat, 04/06/2019 - 20:11
Hi, I'm Snow. Welcome to

Hi, I'm Snow. Welcome to KidPub, Allison! I do like this poem, it's very cute, and I love the image of the raven and the dove together. Do you want some advice on how to make your poem better?

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* on Sun, 04/07/2019 - 18:16
Okay first of all, THERE IS

Okay first of all, THERE IS NO IMAGE. u mite see it in your mind but not in it and who are u no i wouldnt like any advice

IS THIS A SCAM?!?!?!

Posted by Allison on Tue, 04/09/2019 - 19:26
Yeah, I meant the mental

Yeah, I meant the mental image that the poem made me think of. Ok I'll refrain from giving advice then :) 

Posted by *Snow* on Tue, 04/09/2019 - 20:04
?????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///?????????????????????????

Posted by wolflover37 on Tue, 04/09/2019 - 19:27
haha, here on kidpub, we

haha, here on kidpub, we like to give each other advice about the stories each other have wrote.  also, by mental image, Snow meant what comes to mind when you read this poem.  this is not a scam.  that's just how this website works.

-that other kid

Posted by indygoes (kayla) on Fri, 04/12/2019 - 11:30